July 23, 2013
Design of new combined dessert site is finalized
July 25, 2013
Setup of new site begins
July 26, 2013
Import of seed sites begins
How We Became So Decadent
Dessert has always been an important part of my family’s and my business life. See years ago I ran a site about a certain gelatin product that just took off. Well after years of growing the site and tons of great dessert content a major player decided they did not like my use of domain name, so I sold the name to them and moved my content to SimpleDessertRecipes.org. Never quite achieved the same stature of the original even though the same great content and reworked much of it too.
Along the way I dabbled with a few other dessert topics and had some limited success with them keeping the same formula that made the other site so great.
Well Panda and Penguin and many months of research I have decide to take a different tact with my approach to my whole Internet business. I launched a few different test sites and found the new approach worked so to further that idea I am going through my whole network of sites and combining sites with similar interest into supper sites.
The next phase of this is our beloved dessert group I have decided to merge four of our dessert sites into one supper dessert site. DecadentDessertRecipes.com is the outcome of this move. Over the next several weeks our coders will initially move all the content to the new site which will follow the lessons learned in our first few site. The site will be WordPress based and will have a very unique navigation that will give you more ways to find and access your favorite recipes.
When this is done our writers will take the post and pages created and rework, edit, make additions to every piece of content so it is the most informative it possibly can be for you. We aim to answer as many questions as we can think you might have before you even ask them. The site will have all the wonderful ability to interact with us as possible. We hope you like the project and we aim to have it complete by the holidays but the content is the same as the original site only beefed up.
Bon Appétit, and thanks for visiting,
Christine and Everyone here at Decadent Dessert Recipes
Our First Site in the Mix
- Tangy Lime Cupcakes with Poppy Seeds September 30, 2014
- No-Bake Cherry Cheesecake September 22, 2014
- Spiced Pumpkin and Sweet Potato Pie September 21, 2014
- Plum Strudel with Walnuts September 16, 2014
- Golden Rum Cake Recipe December 22, 2013
- Easy No Cook Banana Pudding Recipe December 21, 2013
- Chocolate Chip Cookie Pie Recipe December 21, 2013
- Cute Green Frog Cupcake Recipe December 21, 2013
- Recipe for Gingerbread Loaf December 20, 2013
- Home (32436 Views)
- Recipe for Gingerbread Loaf (29598 Views)
- Here are Some Easter Decorating Ideas for Cupcakes (15226 Views)
- Beauty is a Vanilla Icing Recipe for Cupcake (11934 Views)
- Recipe for Rhubarb Bread Using Either Sour Cream or Buttermilk (8212 Views)
- Crockpot Blueberry Coffee Cake with Vanilla (7463 Views)
- Celebrate the Day with a Lemon Frosting Gourmet Cupcake (7181 Views)
- Fresh Strawberry Trifle Recipe with Red Wine (6812 Views)
- Slow Cooked Lemon Poppy Seed Cake Recipe (6593 Views)
- Sweet Lemon Cupcake Recipe (6520 Views)