How to Pick Good Cupcake Business Names
There are more cupcake businesses open today than ever before and if you like to bake this might be an interesting niche in the market for you. People are willing to pay good money for gourmet cupcakes. They are cute, creative, and easier to serve that larger cakes, where someone has to be responsible for cutting neat, equally-sized slices.
If you are trying to think of cupcake business names, you will probably want to have the word “cupcake” in there somewhere. You might like to use your own name as well or a couple of words describing what exactly you do.
When choosing a business name remember that it has to be catchy, easy to remember and small enough to fit on your logo (if you want the name of the business on the logo). A successful business keeps its name for life so choose something you really like and will continue to like!
Here are a few examples to get your creative juices flowing: Cupcake Heaven. The Cupcake Store. The Cupcake Bakery. Cupcake World. Cupcake Diva. For the Love of Cake. Cupcake Factory. Cupcakery. Best Cupcakes. Classy Cupcakes. Cupcakes by (your name goes here).
There are plenty more too. Just think about what exactly you want to offer and think of some words that describe it. Remember to compare your name with others online. Two cupcake businesses in the same area with the same name is asking for confusion and trouble!
Is a Cupcake Store the Right Business for You?
Cupcakes take us back to school bake sales and childhood birthdays, bringing feelings of comfort and nostalgia. Cupcake shop owners are doing well as people look for affordable indulgences during the recession.
There might not be a vacation to Hawaii this year, but people will pay a couple of dollars for a chocolate cupcake. One of the most important things to bear in mind is the location of your cupcake store.
Big cities are often inundated with cupcake stores but smaller towns might not have any. You can even start your cupcake business online and then progress to finding rented premises.
What can you offer that is unique? Yellow cake-mix cupcakes with Betty Crocker frosting is not going to drum up much trade, but flavor-filled cupcakes, customized designs, or square cupcakes would attract attention.
You might like to offer gourmet coffee, or even wine or beer if you have a seating area inside the store. The most important thing is to do your research and take your time. You will also need a reasonable budget saved up or a business start-up loan from the bank.
2 Responses to How to Pick Good Cupcake Business Names
Leave a Reply
- Top Dessert Ideas to Keep Them Coming Back October 9, 2015
- Tangy Lime Cupcakes with Poppy Seeds September 30, 2014
- No-Bake Cherry Cheesecake September 22, 2014
- Spiced Pumpkin and Sweet Potato Pie September 21, 2014
- Plum Strudel with Walnuts September 16, 2014
- Golden Rum Cake Recipe December 22, 2013
- Easy No Cook Banana Pudding Recipe December 21, 2013
- Chocolate Chip Cookie Pie Recipe December 21, 2013
- Cute Green Frog Cupcake Recipe December 21, 2013
- Recipe for Gingerbread Loaf December 20, 2013
- Almond Butter Cookies Recipe December 18, 2013
- Apricot Meringue Pie Recipe December 18, 2013
- A Simple Recipe for Egg Tarts December 15, 2013
- Easy Carrot Pudding Recipe December 15, 2013
- Chocolate Caramel Brownies November 28, 2013
- Strawberry Cheesecake Pudding Recipe November 25, 2013
- Home (50831 Views)
- Recipe for Gingerbread Loaf (32492 Views)
- Here are Some Easter Decorating Ideas for Cupcakes (18636 Views)
- Recipe for Rhubarb Bread Using Either Sour Cream or Buttermilk (17668 Views)
- Beauty is a Vanilla Icing Recipe for Cupcake (13856 Views)
- Golden Rum Cake Recipe (10678 Views)
- Cute Green Frog Cupcake Recipe (9878 Views)
- Crockpot Blueberry Coffee Cake with Vanilla (9526 Views)
- Celebrate the Day with a Lemon Frosting Gourmet Cupcake (9062 Views)
- Strawberry Cheesecake Pudding Recipe (8624 Views)