Awesome Almond Butter Cookies Recipe
Are you looking for a quick and easy cookie recipe that is new and refreshing, but also amazingly delicious? Try my awesome Almond Butter Cookies Recipe today and you will not be disappointed! Watch my easy to follow recipe video that I have posted below for a step-by-step tutorial on how to make delicious Almond Butter Cookies today!
Almond Butter Cookie Recipe
Does your family love cookies? Want a delicate buttery cookie that is delicately flavored with almond and simply melts in your mouth?
You have found it, in this wonderfully easy cookie recipe. It is a cookie that will become a cherished favorite.
They are easy to make too. So when you and your family want a light sweet buttery cookie whip up a batch of these wonderful cookies. You will be so glad you did. Continue reading
A Closer Look at Italian Taralli Cookies
Italian taralli cookies are a great example of Italian baked goods. These crunchy, curly cookies can be sweet or savory. They can be plain or with fruit or nuts and they might also contain spices like fennel or anise. You can find Italian taralli cookies all over southern Italy but they are especially popular in Puglia where most Italian housewives enjoy making easy cookies recipes.
Traditionally, Italian taralli cookies contain extra virgin olive oil but the ingredients in these cookies vary from recipe to recipe. There are more than fifty million olive trees in the Puglia region and some of them date back an incredible seven thousand years. Four hundred million pints of extra virgin olive oil is produced in Puglia every year, so it makes sense to use it in your taralli recipes. Continue reading
Perfect After-School Gingersnaps Recipe
Are you looking for a delicious snack that you can surprise your kiddos with afterschool one day? Try my delicious After-School Gingersnaps Recipe today and your kids will absolutely love this afternoon snack! Watch my easy to follow recipe video that I have posted below for step-by-step instruction on how to make After-School Gingersnaps today!
After School Gingersnaps
These delicious gingersnap cookies are a great treat. The taste of molasses and ginger make a decidedly sweet tasting cookie. Have a batch of these ready when the children get home from school and watch their eyes light up. They are wonderful with a glass of cold milk to dunk them in. Kids love dunking cookies in their milk and these are perfect for that.
These are easy to make and will take just a little bit of time to make a good size batch. These also make great gifts to give to a friendly neighbor or shut in. Make a batch and place a half dozen in a gift tin or box for a great gift. Continue reading
If you enjoy shortbread cookies and chocolate mousse, what could be better than making a chocolate mousse filled shortbread cookies recipe? You can halve this recipe if you want to but remember the cookies are very small so people can easily eat several at once. They will keep for a couple of days in the refrigerator. The cookies are filled with a creamy chocolate mixture and then baked.
After that they are topped with mousse and you can either spoon the mousse in or pipe it using a piping bag. They will look fine if you spoon the mousse in but more elaborate if you pipe it. It can take a while to get used to piping though so you might have to eat your mistakes, which should not be a problem in this case because the little treats taste so good!
These dainty morsels are perfect for kids and adults alike. You can serve them at a party or even give them to trick-or-treaters at Halloween. A chocolate mousse in shortbread cookies recipe might not be the first thing to come to mind when you are planning sweet treats for a party or special occasion but why not? These taste wonderful and you are sure to love them. Continue reading
This pudding recipe combines pudding with butter, sugar, ginger, cinnamon, and flour to make delicious ginger men. Pudding might not be a traditional ginger men ingredient but it does work very well with this pudding recipe. Kids are going to love these delicious ginger men and so will adults. This is an easy recipe to make and the results are well worth the effort involved.
The spices in this pudding ginger men recipe go beautifully with the flavor of the butterscotch pudding. If you want to make a cookie recipes, try using pudding because you get a great texture and a mouthwatering flavor. These ginger men look really cute when they are finished, especially if you use frosting and little candies to make their faces and buttons.
If you are cooking with kids, you can let them cut the gingerbread shapes with the cookie cutter and decorate the ginger men when they are ready. If you want to make pudding recipes with a difference, this is a wonderful recipe to start off with. The butterscotch flavor in this butterscotch pudding gives these gingerbread men a really unique and unusual taste. Continue reading
- Top Dessert Ideas to Keep Them Coming Back October 9, 2015
- Tangy Lime Cupcakes with Poppy Seeds September 30, 2014
- No-Bake Cherry Cheesecake September 22, 2014
- Spiced Pumpkin and Sweet Potato Pie September 21, 2014
- Plum Strudel with Walnuts September 16, 2014
- Golden Rum Cake Recipe December 22, 2013
- Easy No Cook Banana Pudding Recipe December 21, 2013
- Chocolate Chip Cookie Pie Recipe December 21, 2013
- Cute Green Frog Cupcake Recipe December 21, 2013
- Recipe for Gingerbread Loaf December 20, 2013
- Almond Butter Cookies Recipe December 18, 2013
- Apricot Meringue Pie Recipe December 18, 2013
- A Simple Recipe for Egg Tarts December 15, 2013
- Easy Carrot Pudding Recipe December 15, 2013
- Chocolate Caramel Brownies November 28, 2013
- Strawberry Cheesecake Pudding Recipe November 25, 2013
- Home (49941 Views)
- Recipe for Gingerbread Loaf (32446 Views)
- Here are Some Easter Decorating Ideas for Cupcakes (18614 Views)
- Recipe for Rhubarb Bread Using Either Sour Cream or Buttermilk (17621 Views)
- Beauty is a Vanilla Icing Recipe for Cupcake (13828 Views)
- Golden Rum Cake Recipe (10607 Views)
- Cute Green Frog Cupcake Recipe (9807 Views)
- Crockpot Blueberry Coffee Cake with Vanilla (9480 Views)
- Celebrate the Day with a Lemon Frosting Gourmet Cupcake (9035 Views)
- Strawberry Cheesecake Pudding Recipe (8537 Views)