Easy Cake Recipes
Amazing Golden Rum Cake Recipe
Have you been searching for the perfect dessert recipe to take to the next family get together or to make for the girls when they come over for a glass of wine and some gossip time?
Golden Rum Cake
This deliciously moist Golden Rum Cake is infused with just the right amount of rum to create the most glorious cake you have ever tasted. Light yellow cake blended with creamy vanilla pudding creates a moist heavenly cake.
History indicates that the rum cake actually originated in the Caribbean Islands. According to reports, it was brought over sometime in mid 17th century by the settlers of England. The traditional recipe was changed by the African slaves brought over who were the cooks for the settlers. Through the years the recipe has essentially remained the same with the exception of the types of rum used. Continue reading
What Makes this Recipe for Gingerbread Loaf So Wonderfully Unique?
There is nothing that makes the winter holidays as special as a freshly baked loaf of gingerbread, and you will find that few foods go down as nicely on a cold day. However, what makes gingerbread such a unique food? After all, there are a number of other breads and cakes that utilize similar spices to gingerbread. However, what makes it stand out from the rest?
The secret to the uniqueness of this recipe for gingerbread loaf is the ginger itself. The tang of the ginger makes for a perfect contrast to the rich taste of the bread. Spiced loaves of bread are always popular, but none have quite the unique flavor that combining ginger and bread do. You may find that the rich tang of the bread makes your mouth water just at the smell.
One of the Best Recipes for Gingerbread Loaf
Another secret to the success of the gingerbread is the molasses that many recipes call for. Molasses has a rich, sugary sweet taste to it that simply cannot be found in any other substance. The deep earthy flavor of molasses mixed with the tangy ginger makes for a perfect loaf. When the final touches of allspice, nutmeg, and a pinch of cinnamon are added to the recipe, it creates a nearly irresistible loaf of bread that makes your belly rumble even just smelling it coming out of the oven. Continue reading
Delicious Romantic Valentines Day Cake Recipe
Give your loved one something special this Valentines Day by making them a cake yourself with this wonderful Romantic Valentines Day Cake Recipe. This Romantic Valentines Day Cake is a deliciously themed cake for the season of love. Romance and love fill the air at the most romantic holiday of the year. This is a moist and delicious Valentines Day cake recipe.
Valentine’s Day Cake
- The romance of two people whose lives intertwine with thoughts of each other and their future, the promise, the emotions, the sweetness of love.
- Illustrate this love with this easy Valentines Cake.
- So easy to prepare and decorate for that special loved one in your life.
- Sometimes the best spoken I love you is that which is not spoken, but represented in things we do or make for that significant other to let them know we care.
- Let this easy delicious Valentine’s Day Cake speak your love without words to your loved one.
This easy Valentine’s Day Cake takes minimal preparation but is a beautiful presentation of sweet devoted love. Decorate this Valentine’s Day Cake with lovely sweet homemade white icing. Reserve a bit of icing and use red food color to make a lovely red icing. Pipe this easy icing into lovely heart shapes on top of cake and sides of cake. You can also use a fine tip on the pipe icing bag and write the words "I love you". What a lovely Valentine’s Day Cake. Continue reading
Are you looking for a quick and easy dessert recipe that is perfect for bake sales, pot lucks, and family get togethers? Try my amazing Apple German Chocolate Cake Recipe today and you will not be disappointed! Watch my easy to follow recipe video that I have posted below for a step-by-step tutorial on how to make amazing Apple German Chocolate Cake today!
Apple German Chocolate Cake
This Apple German Chocolate Cake is very moist and so delicious. With a crunchy chocolate topping it is absolutely the most delicious cake you have tasted.
It is easy to prepare and makes a wonderful cake to take to family get togethers. It is a wonderful take along cake to church family fellowship night as well. The best part of this apple German chocolate cake is its moistness and the delicious topping. It is wonderful with coffee or even a cup of steaming hot tea.
To serve it in an even more special way place one scoop of vanilla bean ice cream on top of the slice of cake. The apple German chocolate cake with the chocolate crunch topping combined with the ice cream, is simply divine. Continue reading
Are You Craving a Homemade Chocolate Cake?
If you are looking to make a quick and easy chocolate cake from scratch you’ve come to the right place. This is an easy chocolate cake from scratch recipe that is quick and simple. When you make chocolate cake from scratch you can definitely taste the difference. Making an easy chocolate cake from scratch is simple and fun to do with the kids. So put your apron on and lets go make an easy chocolate cake from scratch.
Chocolate Cake from Scratch
Who does not like chocolate cake? Everyone loves chocolate cake. Making chocolate cake from scratch is really quite simple. It takes just a few minutes and is by far better tasting than a store bought mix.
Children love helping to bake so go ahead and let them help make this chocolate cake from scratch. After mixing the cake they love to clean the bowl. That is half the fun of helping make the chocolate cake from scratch!
Most ingredients are right in your pantry so making this easy chocolate cake is not a hard task. This same recipe can be used to make cupcakes as well. One of the best recipes is to make this chocolate cake from scratch and use hazelnut cream or almond paste for the center filling. Then frost with easy chocolate frosting. Continue reading
- Top Dessert Ideas to Keep Them Coming Back October 9, 2015
- Tangy Lime Cupcakes with Poppy Seeds September 30, 2014
- No-Bake Cherry Cheesecake September 22, 2014
- Spiced Pumpkin and Sweet Potato Pie September 21, 2014
- Plum Strudel with Walnuts September 16, 2014
- Golden Rum Cake Recipe December 22, 2013
- Easy No Cook Banana Pudding Recipe December 21, 2013
- Chocolate Chip Cookie Pie Recipe December 21, 2013
- Cute Green Frog Cupcake Recipe December 21, 2013
- Recipe for Gingerbread Loaf December 20, 2013
- Almond Butter Cookies Recipe December 18, 2013
- Apricot Meringue Pie Recipe December 18, 2013
- A Simple Recipe for Egg Tarts December 15, 2013
- Easy Carrot Pudding Recipe December 15, 2013
- Chocolate Caramel Brownies November 28, 2013
- Strawberry Cheesecake Pudding Recipe November 25, 2013
- Home (49172 Views)
- Recipe for Gingerbread Loaf (32439 Views)
- Here are Some Easter Decorating Ideas for Cupcakes (18613 Views)
- Recipe for Rhubarb Bread Using Either Sour Cream or Buttermilk (17610 Views)
- Beauty is a Vanilla Icing Recipe for Cupcake (13826 Views)
- Golden Rum Cake Recipe (10601 Views)
- Cute Green Frog Cupcake Recipe (9802 Views)
- Crockpot Blueberry Coffee Cake with Vanilla (9479 Views)
- Celebrate the Day with a Lemon Frosting Gourmet Cupcake (9030 Views)
- Strawberry Cheesecake Pudding Recipe (8530 Views)