Are you looking for the perfect breakfast recipe to make for the children on a busy morning or during the holidays? Try my amazing cranberry scones recipe today! Watch my easy to follow recipe video that I have posted below for step-by-step instructions on how to make cranberry scones for your family today!
While in Britain you enjoy Tea Time in a sitting room amongst family and friends. You savor the hot tea as you nibble on various delicacies like scones and other customary sweets of the country.
Awe, but alas, you are not in Brittan and although you dearly enjoyed the scones during your last visit fresh scones are not easy to be had. Well, not to fear, with this Cranberry Scones recipe you can have scones any time you want! Continue reading
Are you looking for the best muffin recipe to use when making a goodie for the annual bake sale at your child’s school or when making a dish for the picnic at your work this Saturday? Look no further! Try my amazing Chocolate Chip Banana Muffins Recipe today and everyone will be blown away! I hope you love my recipe! Continue reading
Not everyone realizes how many different ways rhubarb adds texture, flavor, and variety to common meals. When you add it to stew, it adds taste and consistency to make dinner heartier than usual. Most everyone has either eaten or encountered strawberry- rhubarb pie, good by itself, with whipped or heavy cream or vanilla ice cream. You will even find recipes for rhubarb jello and rhubarb cookies. This is a great plant to grow and if you have never considered it, look at the information on the internet and prepare to be surprised. It takes just a little room, is a great ornamental plant, and is easy to prepare.
One of the reasons it is so popular in baking is the pinkish -red color it gets when cooked. It is decorative and an enjoyable additive. It is also easy to prepare. The important thing is remembering to toss the leaves, which are poisonous. The stalks, however, are fine, and the acid balances out sugar in the recipe. It is hard to believe the number of rhubarb recipes that exist with more created daily. Who knows, you might discover a new rhubarb recipe to share with others.
Rhubarb is low in calories, so if you use sugar substitute with your recipes you will be saving quite a few calories when eating a bowl of stewed rhubarb. There is some vitamin C and potassium and the stalk has a water content of 95 percent. In the end, the best thing is that it tastes good. Once you try this perfect rhubarb buttermilk muffin recipe, look for the other delicious rhubarb recipes that give you a way to enjoy baking and cooking and make your friends and family happy, too. Continue reading
This recipe for strawberry rhubarb whole-wheat muffins requires fresh strawberries and rhubarb and these ingredients are paired with typical muffin ingredients like flour, oil, egg and milk, as well as cinnamon and oats for a robust and wholesome flavor. You will need a muffin tip with twelve cups to make this recipe, but feel free to use a pair of tins and double the recipe. This strawberry rhubarb whole-wheat muffins recipe is so good that you might want to make twice the amount. If you are doing this, rotate the trays halfway through the cooking time. Ovens are hotter at the top (because heat rises) so if you do not rotate the trays (put the one at the top at the bottom and vice versa) you might get overcooked strawberry rhubarb whole wheat muffins in the top of the oven and undercooked ones underneath, so this tip is worth following.
Whether to use paper liners or not is up to you but if you do not have any then do not forget to grease the cups in the muffin tray, else the muffins will be hard to get out without breaking them. Strawberries and rhubarb pair well together. Technically strawberries are a fruit and rhubarb is a vegetable but when you mix rhubarb with sweet ingredients it goes perfectly. Feel free to switch the strawberries for another type of berry but keep the rhubarb – these strawberry rhubarb whole wheat muffins just would not be the same otherwise!
You can use any kind of milk in the recipe, such as whole milk, half-fat milk, or skim milk. Almond milk would work too. The same applies to the sugar and you could use white sugar in this recipe or brown sugar. Brown sugar would perhaps be more in keeping with the wholesome taste of these strawberry rhubarb whole-wheat muffins, but the choice is yours. Continue reading
- Top Dessert Ideas to Keep Them Coming Back October 9, 2015
- Tangy Lime Cupcakes with Poppy Seeds September 30, 2014
- No-Bake Cherry Cheesecake September 22, 2014
- Spiced Pumpkin and Sweet Potato Pie September 21, 2014
- Plum Strudel with Walnuts September 16, 2014
- Golden Rum Cake Recipe December 22, 2013
- Easy No Cook Banana Pudding Recipe December 21, 2013
- Chocolate Chip Cookie Pie Recipe December 21, 2013
- Cute Green Frog Cupcake Recipe December 21, 2013
- Recipe for Gingerbread Loaf December 20, 2013
- Almond Butter Cookies Recipe December 18, 2013
- Apricot Meringue Pie Recipe December 18, 2013
- A Simple Recipe for Egg Tarts December 15, 2013
- Easy Carrot Pudding Recipe December 15, 2013
- Chocolate Caramel Brownies November 28, 2013
- Strawberry Cheesecake Pudding Recipe November 25, 2013
- Home (49942 Views)
- Recipe for Gingerbread Loaf (32447 Views)
- Here are Some Easter Decorating Ideas for Cupcakes (18614 Views)
- Recipe for Rhubarb Bread Using Either Sour Cream or Buttermilk (17621 Views)
- Beauty is a Vanilla Icing Recipe for Cupcake (13828 Views)
- Golden Rum Cake Recipe (10609 Views)
- Cute Green Frog Cupcake Recipe (9808 Views)
- Crockpot Blueberry Coffee Cake with Vanilla (9480 Views)
- Celebrate the Day with a Lemon Frosting Gourmet Cupcake (9036 Views)
- Strawberry Cheesecake Pudding Recipe (8537 Views)