Simple Cake Recipes
Amazing Golden Rum Cake Recipe
Have you been searching for the perfect dessert recipe to take to the next family get together or to make for the girls when they come over for a glass of wine and some gossip time?
Golden Rum Cake
This deliciously moist Golden Rum Cake is infused with just the right amount of rum to create the most glorious cake you have ever tasted. Light yellow cake blended with creamy vanilla pudding creates a moist heavenly cake.
History indicates that the rum cake actually originated in the Caribbean Islands. According to reports, it was brought over sometime in mid 17th century by the settlers of England. The traditional recipe was changed by the African slaves brought over who were the cooks for the settlers. Through the years the recipe has essentially remained the same with the exception of the types of rum used. Continue reading
Delicious Romantic Valentines Day Cake Recipe
Give your loved one something special this Valentines Day by making them a cake yourself with this wonderful Romantic Valentines Day Cake Recipe. This Romantic Valentines Day Cake is a deliciously themed cake for the season of love. Romance and love fill the air at the most romantic holiday of the year. This is a moist and delicious Valentines Day cake recipe.
Valentine’s Day Cake
- The romance of two people whose lives intertwine with thoughts of each other and their future, the promise, the emotions, the sweetness of love.
- Illustrate this love with this easy Valentines Cake.
- So easy to prepare and decorate for that special loved one in your life.
- Sometimes the best spoken I love you is that which is not spoken, but represented in things we do or make for that significant other to let them know we care.
- Let this easy delicious Valentine’s Day Cake speak your love without words to your loved one.
This easy Valentine’s Day Cake takes minimal preparation but is a beautiful presentation of sweet devoted love. Decorate this Valentine’s Day Cake with lovely sweet homemade white icing. Reserve a bit of icing and use red food color to make a lovely red icing. Pipe this easy icing into lovely heart shapes on top of cake and sides of cake. You can also use a fine tip on the pipe icing bag and write the words "I love you". What a lovely Valentine’s Day Cake. Continue reading
Making a Simple Cake Recipe from Scratch
This is a simple cake recipe from scratch that you can make for any special occasion or for no reason at all other than you have a sweet tooth. The best part about a simple cake recipe from scratch is almost every person has these ingredients on hand. Why run to the store for a box mix when you can have homemade cake? Making a simple cake recipe from scratch is a no brainer once you see how easy it really is.
Cake Recipe from Scratch
How many times have you or someone in your family had a sweet tooth but did not have anything sweet in the house? Not to worry, with this cake recipe from scratch you can whip up a homemade cake in no time.
No doubt, you already have the ingredients on hand, but never were quite sure how easy it was to make a cake recipe from scratch. It really is very easy and only takes a few minutes of your time to satisfy that sweet tooth.
This is such a simple recipe that once you try it you will wonder why you never made it before. After making the cake you can frost it with any easy frosting recipe and have the best tasting cake.
The entire family will love this very easy to make cake recipe from scratch. Continue reading
Are you looking for something fun to do with your children, or looking to bake something that is as cool to look at as it is to eat? If so, try my Rainbow Clown Cake recipe that is defnitiely going to catch your eye! Watch the easy to follow recipe cooking video for Rainbow Clown Cake for an easy and fun way to excite your family and friends!
Food coloring gels and pastes are more concentrated than liquid food colorings and you need them for this cake. They are available at craft stores and specialty kitchenware stores. You can frost and decorate the finished cake however you choose.
Rainbow Clown Cake Recipe
This colorful rainbow clown cake recipe will bring smiles to any child’s face. It is not difficult to make and the looks of wonder on the children’s faces is well worth the effort to make this. Better yet let each child help to make this lovely and colorful cake.
It takes just a few minutes to mix and color the cake for the full colorful effect. However, the extra few minutes is really not that much time. Continue reading
This tasty chocolate cake recipe is quite easy to make but there are a few tips and tricks to help you get it right. First, it is very important to beat the eggs enough because these are what makes the chocolate cake so fluffy and light. The egg yolks need to form a thick paste when you combine them with the flour. The egg whites need to be beaten in a clean bowl with a clean whisk to make them firm and stiff. Once the egg is done correctly, your chocolate cake recipe should come out fine.
The filling for this German chocolate cake recipe is made with pudding, strawberries and cinnamon, as well as whipped topping. The resulting mixture will be stiff and sticky, which is perfect for holding the cake together when you roll it up.
Roll the cake up while it is still warm because it will be more flexible and less likely to break. You can decorate the finished chocolate cake however you like. Chocolate ice cream syrup is great because it is sticky and you can stick strawberries and candies on to it. Else, marshmallow fluff and raspberries would work well or even a homemade vanilla frosting. Continue reading
- Top Dessert Ideas to Keep Them Coming Back October 9, 2015
- Tangy Lime Cupcakes with Poppy Seeds September 30, 2014
- No-Bake Cherry Cheesecake September 22, 2014
- Spiced Pumpkin and Sweet Potato Pie September 21, 2014
- Plum Strudel with Walnuts September 16, 2014
- Golden Rum Cake Recipe December 22, 2013
- Easy No Cook Banana Pudding Recipe December 21, 2013
- Chocolate Chip Cookie Pie Recipe December 21, 2013
- Cute Green Frog Cupcake Recipe December 21, 2013
- Recipe for Gingerbread Loaf December 20, 2013
- Almond Butter Cookies Recipe December 18, 2013
- Apricot Meringue Pie Recipe December 18, 2013
- A Simple Recipe for Egg Tarts December 15, 2013
- Easy Carrot Pudding Recipe December 15, 2013
- Chocolate Caramel Brownies November 28, 2013
- Strawberry Cheesecake Pudding Recipe November 25, 2013
- Home (50630 Views)
- Recipe for Gingerbread Loaf (32489 Views)
- Here are Some Easter Decorating Ideas for Cupcakes (18632 Views)
- Recipe for Rhubarb Bread Using Either Sour Cream or Buttermilk (17664 Views)
- Beauty is a Vanilla Icing Recipe for Cupcake (13853 Views)
- Golden Rum Cake Recipe (10668 Views)
- Cute Green Frog Cupcake Recipe (9866 Views)
- Crockpot Blueberry Coffee Cake with Vanilla (9521 Views)
- Celebrate the Day with a Lemon Frosting Gourmet Cupcake (9057 Views)
- Strawberry Cheesecake Pudding Recipe (8606 Views)