Easy Chocolate Covered Marshmallows Recipe
Now you can make your own Chocolate Covered Marshmallows recipe in a matter of minutes. You can be as creative as you want with your Chocolate Covered Marshmallows recipe because it’s the best versatile dessert. You can use different colors sprinkles to represent holidays like red and white for Valentines Day and green and red for Christmas. There are so many things you can do with a good Chocolate Covered Marshmallows recipe.
Chocolate Covered Marshmallow Recipe
This chocolate covered marshmallow recipe is so easy to make. Kids will love them. You can even decorate these in a variety of ways. You can sprinkle colored candy on them while the chocolate is warm for a festive appearance.
These are great for kid’s parties or a cute after school snack. A cute idea is to place a marshmallow on a wooden skewer. Have several small bowls of coconut ready. In each bowl add a few drops of food color and stir their coconut around until colored. Now dip just the back and sides of the chocolate covered marshmallow into the desired colored coconut to form “Hair”. Continue reading
Treat your family tonight with these tasty Chocolate Peanut Butter Bars. This Chocolate Peanut Butter Bars recipe is delicious and everyone will love it. You can make them for gift baskets or just for yourself.
Chocolate Peanut Butter Bars
Chocolate and creamy peanut butter mixed together make these chewy delicious bars. So delicious the family will want to hide the platter from the rest of the guests! Be sure to make plenty of these creamy delicious bars to really enjoy them.
Perfect as a weekend dessert or an after school snack for the kids. Really very easy to make from start to finish. It is an old time family favorite in our house as I am sure it will be in yours.
Mix a batch and bake, cool and cut into bars and watch the Chocolate Peanut Butter bars vanish before your eyes. Continue reading
Are you looking for a quick and easy candy bar recipe that is fun to make and everyone, even the kids will enjoy? Try my delicious Peanut Butter Candy Bars Recipe today and you will not be disappointed! Check out my easy to follow recipe video that I have posted below for a step-by-step tutorial on how to make these delicious Peanut Butter Candy Bars today!
Peanut Butter Candy Bar Recipe
When you have a sweet tooth you simply have to try this Peanut Butter Candy Bar recipe. Creamy peanut butter and rich chocolate make a candy bar that is sure to satisfy any sweet tooth.
There’s no need to run to the store for Peanut butter cups candy bar when you have this Peanut Butter Candy Bar Recipe.
The kids will love this easy candy bar recipe. If you let them they will love helping to make them…and eat them too! Continue reading
- Top Dessert Ideas to Keep Them Coming Back October 9, 2015
- Tangy Lime Cupcakes with Poppy Seeds September 30, 2014
- No-Bake Cherry Cheesecake September 22, 2014
- Spiced Pumpkin and Sweet Potato Pie September 21, 2014
- Plum Strudel with Walnuts September 16, 2014
- Golden Rum Cake Recipe December 22, 2013
- Easy No Cook Banana Pudding Recipe December 21, 2013
- Chocolate Chip Cookie Pie Recipe December 21, 2013
- Cute Green Frog Cupcake Recipe December 21, 2013
- Recipe for Gingerbread Loaf December 20, 2013
- Almond Butter Cookies Recipe December 18, 2013
- Apricot Meringue Pie Recipe December 18, 2013
- A Simple Recipe for Egg Tarts December 15, 2013
- Easy Carrot Pudding Recipe December 15, 2013
- Chocolate Caramel Brownies November 28, 2013
- Strawberry Cheesecake Pudding Recipe November 25, 2013
- Home (49941 Views)
- Recipe for Gingerbread Loaf (32446 Views)
- Here are Some Easter Decorating Ideas for Cupcakes (18614 Views)
- Recipe for Rhubarb Bread Using Either Sour Cream or Buttermilk (17620 Views)
- Beauty is a Vanilla Icing Recipe for Cupcake (13828 Views)
- Golden Rum Cake Recipe (10606 Views)
- Cute Green Frog Cupcake Recipe (9807 Views)
- Crockpot Blueberry Coffee Cake with Vanilla (9480 Views)
- Celebrate the Day with a Lemon Frosting Gourmet Cupcake (9035 Views)
- Strawberry Cheesecake Pudding Recipe (8537 Views)