Magical Chocolate Chip Cookie Pie Recipe
Are you looking for a pie recipe that is unusual but delicious at the same time? Look no further! Try my wonderful Chocolate Chip Cookie Pie Recipe today! You are sure to love it! Watch my easy to follow recipe video that I have posted below to learn how to make this amazing Chocolate Chip Cookie Pie in your home today!
Chocolate Chip Cookie Pie Recipe
The delicious taste of a cookie with the wonderful appearance of a pie. Chewy and full of rich decadent chocolate. This Chocolate chip cookie pie recipe is the perfect solution to boring desserts.
This easy dessert to make is very different from the usual chocolate chip recipes. It will make a beautiful presentation on a cake stand with whipped cream and flaked chocolate for adornment.
The entire family will love this easy Chocolate chip cookie pie recipe. If you want something just a bit different from the usual this is the choice for you. Continue reading
Are you looking for a great dessert to bake for your amazing family tonight as a surprise? Try my wonderful Chocolate Chess Pie Recipe today and it will surely knock their socks off! Watch my easy to follow recipe video that I have posted below for a step-by-step tutorial on how to make this delicious pie in your home tonight!
Chocolate Chess Pie
I remember fondly the many pies and cakes my mother made when I was a child. She was always creating one dreamy concoction after another and I used to think that I wanted to be able to create such luscious and creamy deserts as she did.
Her dinner table and the spread of food was always color coordinated even to the desert. She always said the foods should always be appealing to the eye as it is to the stomach. I must admit, she had something there because when my eyes feasted upon the many colors of food my stomach growled furiously! Continue reading
Easy Banoffee Pie Recipe
Banoffee pie recipe is a fun British dessert that is easy on the eyes and palate. This sweet dessert is a combination of banana and toffee hence the name Banoffee pie recipe. This banana and toffee tasty dessert is a unique and tasty dessert you can bring with you to Holiday parties, picnics and potlucks.
Everyone loves this Banoffee pie recipe because it’s so different. Banoffee pie recipe is an English pastry dessert made with bananas, cream, toffee from boiled condensed milk either on a pie crust or crumbled biscuits and butter pastry base. Some variations of this Banoffee pie recipe are made with chocolate and/or coffee.
Banoffee Pie Recipe
For a tantalizing rich and creamy desert pie to go with your family’s dinner tonight why not make them some Banoffee. Rich homemade caramel, bananas, whipped cream, and sugar create the foundation for a little slice of heaven! Continue reading
Not many people know that lemons are naturally green. Even ripe lemons can be green. They only turn yellow when they are grown in a hot climate and left on the tree to ripen fully. The green lemon in the following recipe is just used for garnish because it matches the striking green color of the mousse pie.
Some of the green color comes from crème de menthe, which is a mint liqueur, and the rest from green food coloring. You can leave the food coloring out if you are not bothered about the bright green look. You can add a little crème de cacao instead of, or as well as, the mint liqueur if you want.
Chill the mousse before you add the Cool Whip. It is ready for the cool whip when a spoon trailed through the mixture leaves a definite trail. If you enjoy mousse recipes, this lemon mousse recipe is ideal. Not only is green lemon mousse easy to make but this recipe is extra special and suitable for any occasion. The crème de menthe in the mousse and the fresh mint garnish add a refreshing mint flavor to the tangy lemon flavor. Continue reading
If you are looking for a fluffy pudding dessert, which boasts two kinds of chocolate, contrasts hot with icy cold, and tastes every bit as delicious as it is is looks, this chocolate pie recipe is the one for you. This recipe makes two pies because it is easier to work with packets of instant pudding than half packets, but since the pies are stored in the freezer they will keep for weeks, so do not worry about not eating them in time because you definitely will!
This is a decadent and indulgent recipe for chocolate pie so forget about the diet for one night because this is one dessert you will just want to savor and enjoy to the max. The chocolate flavor begins with the Oreo pie crusts and these are filled with both milk chocolate and white chocolate puddings and then topped with whipped cream and hot fudge sauce. The hot sauce is amazing with the chilled desserts.
Get them out of the freezer fifteen or twenty minutes before serving. They do not need to be rock hard but still a little bit frozen in the center is fine. You might choose to thaw one rather than both, depending on how many people you are feeding. If you only want to make one, that is fine and you can halve the recipe, but you will need to measure out half of each package of instant pudding mix. Continue reading
- Top Dessert Ideas to Keep Them Coming Back October 9, 2015
- Tangy Lime Cupcakes with Poppy Seeds September 30, 2014
- No-Bake Cherry Cheesecake September 22, 2014
- Spiced Pumpkin and Sweet Potato Pie September 21, 2014
- Plum Strudel with Walnuts September 16, 2014
- Golden Rum Cake Recipe December 22, 2013
- Easy No Cook Banana Pudding Recipe December 21, 2013
- Chocolate Chip Cookie Pie Recipe December 21, 2013
- Cute Green Frog Cupcake Recipe December 21, 2013
- Recipe for Gingerbread Loaf December 20, 2013
- Almond Butter Cookies Recipe December 18, 2013
- Apricot Meringue Pie Recipe December 18, 2013
- A Simple Recipe for Egg Tarts December 15, 2013
- Easy Carrot Pudding Recipe December 15, 2013
- Chocolate Caramel Brownies November 28, 2013
- Strawberry Cheesecake Pudding Recipe November 25, 2013
- Home (49942 Views)
- Recipe for Gingerbread Loaf (32451 Views)
- Here are Some Easter Decorating Ideas for Cupcakes (18615 Views)
- Recipe for Rhubarb Bread Using Either Sour Cream or Buttermilk (17621 Views)
- Beauty is a Vanilla Icing Recipe for Cupcake (13829 Views)
- Golden Rum Cake Recipe (10609 Views)
- Cute Green Frog Cupcake Recipe (9815 Views)
- Crockpot Blueberry Coffee Cake with Vanilla (9481 Views)
- Celebrate the Day with a Lemon Frosting Gourmet Cupcake (9036 Views)
- Strawberry Cheesecake Pudding Recipe (8540 Views)