Strawberry Brownie Recipe
Do you love the classic shocolate brownie recipe but you are looking for a fun twist? Try my amazing Strawberry Brownie Recipe today! You are definitely going to love this fun dessert recipe! Watch my easy to follow recipe video that i have posted below for a step-by-step tutorial on how to make this Brownie Recipe for your family today!
Strawberry Brownie Recipe
If you love Brownies and crave summer sweet strawberries you’re going to flip for this treat. Delectable chocolate brownies with the sweetness of sweet juicy strawberries blended in. It’s a fabulous and tasty twist that will create a new favorite for everyone.
To make it even better serve warm with fresh Whipped cream and sliced juicy red strawberries. Shave rich chocolate over the top and serve. Heavenly, simply heavenly. It’s a taste sensation that cannot be beat.
Choose ripe red juicy plump strawberries for the best flavor in this recipe. Make these luscious brownies in a large pan, cut into squares and serve. The family will be screaming for more.
This is excellent to serve as an after school treat for the kiddos.
Fresh juicy vitamin C packed strawberries really set this dessert off nicely. Be sure to make extra so there is plenty to go around. Make an extra batch to freeze for another day to enjoy them more.
Which Brownies do You Prefer?
- 1 cup cooled melted butter
- ½ cup cocoa powder
- 1 egg
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup white sugar
- 1½ cups cake flour
- 1 pound sliced fresh strawberries
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F and lightly grease a 9 inch pie plate.
- Whisk together the egg, melted butter and vanilla in a bowl.
- Puree about ¼ cup of the sliced strawberries and whisk into the batter.
- Sift together the sugar, cocoa powder and cake flour.
- Fold this into the batter, and mix until well incorporated.
- Use more flour if needed to end up with a mixture in between a cake batter and a cookie dough (the strawberries will add additional moisture).
- Gently fold in the remaining sliced strawberries and pour the batter into the prepared pie plate.
- Bake until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean, 30 to 40 minutes.
Photo Credit: Strawberry & Chocolate Brownies by Annie Mole, on Flickr
Leave a Reply
- Top Dessert Ideas to Keep Them Coming Back October 9, 2015
- Tangy Lime Cupcakes with Poppy Seeds September 30, 2014
- No-Bake Cherry Cheesecake September 22, 2014
- Spiced Pumpkin and Sweet Potato Pie September 21, 2014
- Plum Strudel with Walnuts September 16, 2014
- Golden Rum Cake Recipe December 22, 2013
- Easy No Cook Banana Pudding Recipe December 21, 2013
- Chocolate Chip Cookie Pie Recipe December 21, 2013
- Cute Green Frog Cupcake Recipe December 21, 2013
- Recipe for Gingerbread Loaf December 20, 2013
- Almond Butter Cookies Recipe December 18, 2013
- Apricot Meringue Pie Recipe December 18, 2013
- A Simple Recipe for Egg Tarts December 15, 2013
- Easy Carrot Pudding Recipe December 15, 2013
- Chocolate Caramel Brownies November 28, 2013
- Strawberry Cheesecake Pudding Recipe November 25, 2013
- Home (50831 Views)
- Recipe for Gingerbread Loaf (32492 Views)
- Here are Some Easter Decorating Ideas for Cupcakes (18636 Views)
- Recipe for Rhubarb Bread Using Either Sour Cream or Buttermilk (17668 Views)
- Beauty is a Vanilla Icing Recipe for Cupcake (13856 Views)
- Golden Rum Cake Recipe (10679 Views)
- Cute Green Frog Cupcake Recipe (9879 Views)
- Crockpot Blueberry Coffee Cake with Vanilla (9526 Views)
- Celebrate the Day with a Lemon Frosting Gourmet Cupcake (9064 Views)
- Strawberry Cheesecake Pudding Recipe (8625 Views)