Cheesecake with Fresh Fruit Topping
These mini cheesecakes with fruit on top desserts are made using instant pudding. The base of each one is a tasty mixture of graham cracker crumbs, sugar, butter and a little cinnamon.
The filling combines lemon and cheesecake flavored instant puddings and whipped cream is added to make it creamy and airy. Lime peel and lemon instant pudding are used in the filling for this cheesecake with fruit on top, to add a citrus flavor, which is great with the tart fruit. The topping is fresh fruit. Cheesecake with fresh fruit topping is a light, refreshing, and very flavorful dessert. These cheesecakes are especially popular in the warmer months, when berries are in season and widely available.
If you wanted to, you could make one big cheesecake instead of four mini ones, in which case you will need a slightly bigger mold but the other steps are the same. If you are making a bigger cheesecake with fruit topping, use a spring form pie tin. Then you do not have to freeze the cheesecakes to make them set. You simple remove the sides of the cheesecake tin when it is well chilled.
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- ¼ teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 ½ cups graham cracker crumbs
- 5 tablespoons melted unsalted butter
- 1 package cheesecake flavor instant pudding
- 1 package lemon flavor instant pudding
- 1 ½ cups cold milk
- 2 ½ cups whipped cream
- Grated peel from 1 lime
- 40 fresh raspberries
- 40 fresh blueberries
- 2 tablespoons powdered sugar
- Combine the sugar, cinnamon, graham cracker crumbs, and unsalted butter.
- Grease 4 molds or cups, which are about 3 inches across and press ¼ of the crust mixture on to the base of each one.
- Refrigerate for 20 minutes.
- Whisk the lime peel, milk, and pudding mixes for a couple of minutes, then gently fold in 2 cups of the whipped cream.
- Spoon this mixture over the crusts.
- Freeze the 4 molds for 30 minutes, and then unmold them by submerging the outside of the mold in hot water for a few seconds.
- If they do not come out easily, freeze them for a bit longer and try again.
- Top each cheesecake with the remaining whipped cream.
- Arrange 10 raspberries around the edge of each one and arrange the blueberries in the center.
- You might need more or less berries, depending on the size of your molds and the size of the berries.
- Sprinkle powdered sugar over the top and refrigerate the cheesecakes for 2 hours. Serve chilled.
These cute little mini cheesecakes make a light, refreshing end to any meal. They are easy to make and they keep well in the refrigerator for a day, so make them ahead if you need to. These no bake mini cheesecakes have a crunchy, cinnamon infused crust, a lemon and lime flavored creamy filling and a whipped cream topping with fresh berries and a dusting of powdered sugar. Cheesecake with fruit on top is a great dessert after any kind of meal and these little cheesecakes look impressive and elegant. It is much better to use fresh berries to garnish these because they have a superior texture and they look better.
Leave a Reply
- Top Dessert Ideas to Keep Them Coming Back October 9, 2015
- Tangy Lime Cupcakes with Poppy Seeds September 30, 2014
- No-Bake Cherry Cheesecake September 22, 2014
- Spiced Pumpkin and Sweet Potato Pie September 21, 2014
- Plum Strudel with Walnuts September 16, 2014
- Golden Rum Cake Recipe December 22, 2013
- Easy No Cook Banana Pudding Recipe December 21, 2013
- Chocolate Chip Cookie Pie Recipe December 21, 2013
- Cute Green Frog Cupcake Recipe December 21, 2013
- Recipe for Gingerbread Loaf December 20, 2013
- Almond Butter Cookies Recipe December 18, 2013
- Apricot Meringue Pie Recipe December 18, 2013
- A Simple Recipe for Egg Tarts December 15, 2013
- Easy Carrot Pudding Recipe December 15, 2013
- Chocolate Caramel Brownies November 28, 2013
- Strawberry Cheesecake Pudding Recipe November 25, 2013
- Home (49943 Views)
- Recipe for Gingerbread Loaf (32452 Views)
- Here are Some Easter Decorating Ideas for Cupcakes (18617 Views)
- Recipe for Rhubarb Bread Using Either Sour Cream or Buttermilk (17626 Views)
- Beauty is a Vanilla Icing Recipe for Cupcake (13832 Views)
- Golden Rum Cake Recipe (10612 Views)
- Cute Green Frog Cupcake Recipe (9816 Views)
- Crockpot Blueberry Coffee Cake with Vanilla (9483 Views)
- Celebrate the Day with a Lemon Frosting Gourmet Cupcake (9036 Views)
- Strawberry Cheesecake Pudding Recipe (8546 Views)