Delicious Caramel Apple Cheesecake Recipe
You might want to serve this easy apple caramel cheesecake recipe at a birthday or another special occasion because it is really nice looking dessert. This recipe for caramel apple cheesecake is made with a graham cracker crumb base, a creamy vanilla and cinnamon flavored filling teamed with apple slices, and a chocolate and caramel topping.
The cheesecake is served on a bed of kiwi slices for color contrast and to add a fruit flavor that goes well with the apple. You should make the cheesecake the day before you want to serve it, for the best results, but drizzle the caramel over the top and slice up the kiwis a few minutes beforehand.
If you like fruity jello recipes with instant pudding, this vanilla, and apple cheesecake with caramel is a great recipe to make. The flavors go together wonderfully. If you want to, you can use fresh apple slices instead of apple pie filling. If you do this, peel and core three apples, cut each one into eight pieces and simmer the apple pieces in water until they are soft. Then let them cool and use them in the cheesecake recipe.
- 1 graham pie crust
- 1 cup milk
- 1 package vanilla instant pudding
- 21 oz can apple pie filling
- 1 ½ cups whipped cream
- 8 kiwi fruits
- ½ teaspoon cinnamon
- Caramel ice cream syrup
- 4 chocolate caramel bars
- Spoon the apple pie filling into the pie crust and sprinkle half the cinnamon over it.
- Beat the pudding mix, milk, and remaining cinnamon for a couple of minutes with a wire whisk, and then fold in the whipped cream.
- Spoon this mixture over the apple pie filling and refrigerate overnight.
- Peel the kiwis and slice each one lengthwise into 6 strips.
- Arrange the kiwi slices on 8 serving plates and top each plate with a slice of cheesecake.
- Break the chocolate caramel bars into pieces and decorate each cheesecake slice with a chunk or 2 of chocolate.
- Drizzle the caramel syrup over the top and serve immediately.
This caramel apple cheesecake recipe blends fruit, caramel, chocolate, cream, vanilla and more, for a perfectly balanced cheesecake. This is a great looking dessert and one that you should feel proud to serve at any occasion. The fruit, chocolate and creaminess all go together beautifully for a melt in the mouth finish. This apple caramel cheesecake recipe is simple to make and nutritious too because of the fruit. Feel free to leave out the kiwis and serve this cheesecake with whipped cream if you prefer less fruit but the green kiwis do add a nice splash of color to this amazing flavored cheesecake recipe.
Leave a Reply
- Top Dessert Ideas to Keep Them Coming Back October 9, 2015
- Tangy Lime Cupcakes with Poppy Seeds September 30, 2014
- No-Bake Cherry Cheesecake September 22, 2014
- Spiced Pumpkin and Sweet Potato Pie September 21, 2014
- Plum Strudel with Walnuts September 16, 2014
- Golden Rum Cake Recipe December 22, 2013
- Easy No Cook Banana Pudding Recipe December 21, 2013
- Chocolate Chip Cookie Pie Recipe December 21, 2013
- Cute Green Frog Cupcake Recipe December 21, 2013
- Recipe for Gingerbread Loaf December 20, 2013
- Almond Butter Cookies Recipe December 18, 2013
- Apricot Meringue Pie Recipe December 18, 2013
- A Simple Recipe for Egg Tarts December 15, 2013
- Easy Carrot Pudding Recipe December 15, 2013
- Chocolate Caramel Brownies November 28, 2013
- Strawberry Cheesecake Pudding Recipe November 25, 2013
- Home (49866 Views)
- Recipe for Gingerbread Loaf (32444 Views)
- Here are Some Easter Decorating Ideas for Cupcakes (18614 Views)
- Recipe for Rhubarb Bread Using Either Sour Cream or Buttermilk (17620 Views)
- Beauty is a Vanilla Icing Recipe for Cupcake (13828 Views)
- Golden Rum Cake Recipe (10605 Views)
- Cute Green Frog Cupcake Recipe (9807 Views)
- Crockpot Blueberry Coffee Cake with Vanilla (9480 Views)
- Celebrate the Day with a Lemon Frosting Gourmet Cupcake (9035 Views)
- Strawberry Cheesecake Pudding Recipe (8537 Views)