Fresh Strawberry Cheesecake Recipe with Blueberries
These cute little individual cheesecakes are flavored with vanilla, strawberries, and cream. Strawberry gelatin gives this fresh strawberry cheesecake recipe its great texture and mascarpone cheese gives it a rich, creamy texture and luxurious flavor.
If you want to make a romantic dessert for valentine’s day this pair of mini cheesecakes is perfect. The fresh strawberries gives them a gourmet flavor and they are easy to make as well. Fresh blueberries complement the fresh strawberries and make a great garnish. This is an ideal dessert for spring or summer. In fact, the warmer months might be the best time to make this fresh strawberry cheesecake recipe because berries are in season and you can find them easily. A thawed strawberry cheesecake recipe is not bad but a fresh strawberry cheesecake is stunning.
Why not make this delicious fresh strawberry cheesecake recipe as a special treat for your family? If you want to make one big one instead of two mini ones, simply use a bigger dish. This is a no bake cheesecake recipe so you do not have to worry about baking times. Simply double the cheesecake ingredients and use a nine inch pie tin or something similar.
- ¾ cups crushed vanilla wafers
- 3 oz strawberries
- ¼ stick melted butter
- 1 package strawberry gelatin
- 1 cup boiling water
- Seeds from 1 vanilla pod
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 3 tablespoons mascarpone cheese
- 4 oz whipped cream
- 4 whole strawberries, to garnish
- ¼ pint blueberries, to garnish
- Stir the gelatin into the boiling water until it dissolves, then leave it to thicken.
- Mix the melted butter and crushed wafers, then divide this mixture between a pair of 3 inch wide chef’s rings, pressing it on to the bases, to make crusts.
- Cut some of the strawberries in half to line the ring, so the strawberries face the outside.
- Finely chop the rest.
- Arrange the halved strawberries around the outside of the ring.
- Combine the remaining strawberries with the mascarpone, vanilla seeds, sugar, and thickened gelatin mixture and pour this into the rings.
- Leave the cheesecakes in the refrigerator for 4 hours to set.
- Decorate the top with the whipped cream and gently easy the cheesecakes out of the chef’s rings.
- Decorate them with the berries.
Desserts seem to taste even better when they look good too and there is no denying this fresh strawberry cheesecake recipe is a nice-looking one. The gelatin is what holds the cheesecake layer together so you can unmold this fresh strawberry cheesecake recipe and it will not fall apart or collapse. The sliced strawberries look really good and this is accomplished by pressing them on to the outside of the chef’s ring and spoon the rest of the filling inside. Making these cheesecakes is easy and you can be creative with your berry garnish.
Leave a Reply
- Top Dessert Ideas to Keep Them Coming Back October 9, 2015
- Tangy Lime Cupcakes with Poppy Seeds September 30, 2014
- No-Bake Cherry Cheesecake September 22, 2014
- Spiced Pumpkin and Sweet Potato Pie September 21, 2014
- Plum Strudel with Walnuts September 16, 2014
- Golden Rum Cake Recipe December 22, 2013
- Easy No Cook Banana Pudding Recipe December 21, 2013
- Chocolate Chip Cookie Pie Recipe December 21, 2013
- Cute Green Frog Cupcake Recipe December 21, 2013
- Recipe for Gingerbread Loaf December 20, 2013
- Almond Butter Cookies Recipe December 18, 2013
- Apricot Meringue Pie Recipe December 18, 2013
- A Simple Recipe for Egg Tarts December 15, 2013
- Easy Carrot Pudding Recipe December 15, 2013
- Chocolate Caramel Brownies November 28, 2013
- Strawberry Cheesecake Pudding Recipe November 25, 2013
- Home (49941 Views)
- Recipe for Gingerbread Loaf (32446 Views)
- Here are Some Easter Decorating Ideas for Cupcakes (18614 Views)
- Recipe for Rhubarb Bread Using Either Sour Cream or Buttermilk (17620 Views)
- Beauty is a Vanilla Icing Recipe for Cupcake (13828 Views)
- Golden Rum Cake Recipe (10606 Views)
- Cute Green Frog Cupcake Recipe (9807 Views)
- Crockpot Blueberry Coffee Cake with Vanilla (9480 Views)
- Celebrate the Day with a Lemon Frosting Gourmet Cupcake (9035 Views)
- Strawberry Cheesecake Pudding Recipe (8537 Views)