Ultimate Strawberry Cheesecake Recipe
This wonderful strawberry cheesecake recipe is so good. Maybe you are wondering why you would want to make a homemade strawberry cheesecake when you can buy a readymade frozen one, but the answer is simple. Learning how to make strawberry cheesecake is one of the best things you can do in the kitchen. Not only is strawberry cheesecake a classic dessert but nothing is as mouthwatering as homemade cheesecake.
This is the best strawberry cheesecake recipe and it is made in layers. First, you have a crunchy crust, then a strawberry puree layer. Next is a creamy vanilla flavored cheese layer and the cheesecake is finished off with strawberry gelatin and fresh berries. It is a good idea to leave this gelatin cheesecake in the refrigerator overnight, just to ensure it is completely chilled and the gelatin layer has set.
This is the ultimate strawberry cheesecake recipe to use if you are out to impress, and nobody could fail to be impressed when you serve this strawberry-rich slice of heaven! This strawberry cheesecake recipe is not difficult to make and the flavor is out of this world. If you want to know how to make strawberry cheesecake, this is the perfect recipe.
- 1 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 2 egg yolks
- 5 eggs
- 3 tablespoons all purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon plus 1 teaspoon lemon extract
- ½ cup sour cream
- 1 cup water
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 ½ tablespoons softened butter
- 2 ½ cups plus 1 ½ tablespoons plus 1 teaspoon white sugar
- 2 ½ lbs softened cream cheese
- 2 ½ pints fresh strawberries
- 1 package strawberry gelatin
- ½ pint mixed berries (fresh or thawed), for garnish
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F.
- Mix together the graham cracker crumbs, 1 ½ tablespoons of the sugar and the butter.
- Grease a 9 inch spring form pan and press the crumb mixture into it.
- Bake for about 8 minutes or until browned. Let the crust cool, then butter the pan sides again.
- Puree 1 pint of the strawberries with 1 teaspoon of the sugar and spread half this mixture over the cooled crust, reserving the rest.
- Turn the oven down to 350 degrees F.
- Beat together 1 ½ cups of the sugar, the cream cheese and vanilla extract until creamy.
- Add the flour, then add the eggs and yolks gradually, beating the mixture well after each addition.
- Add 1 tablespoon of the lemon extract and the sour cream and pour the mixture into the greased pan on top of the strawberry puree.
- Wrap the pan in aluminum foil and put it in a roasting pan.
- Boil some water in the kettle and fill the roasting pan with enough boiling water so it comes halfway up the pan sides.
- Bake for about 1 ½ hours, then put the cake on a cooling rack to completely cool.
- Combine the remaining strawberries with the water, 1 teaspoon of lemon extract and ½ cup sugar in a pan and simmer gently until the strawberries are soft.
- This will take about 10 minutes.
- Stir in the gelatin powder for a minute, then remove the mixture from the heat and let it cool down.
- When the mixture is thick, spread it over the cheesecake, and chill it overnight.
- Garnish each slice with mixed berries and serve with the remaining strawberry puree on the side.
As you can see from the photo, this is the best strawberry cheesecake recipe ever. The fruity layers and cream cheese layer contrast beautifully, the textures are amazing and the fresh fruit garnish is gorgeous. Strawberry gelatin is used in the topping, both to flavor it and to thicken it. Anyone who likes strawberry cheesecake will love this ultimate strawberry cheesecake recipe. You can make as much strawberry puree as you like, to serve on the side, simply by processing strawberries and sugar in the food processor. What a mouthwatering dessert this one is!
Leave a Reply
- Top Dessert Ideas to Keep Them Coming Back October 9, 2015
- Tangy Lime Cupcakes with Poppy Seeds September 30, 2014
- No-Bake Cherry Cheesecake September 22, 2014
- Spiced Pumpkin and Sweet Potato Pie September 21, 2014
- Plum Strudel with Walnuts September 16, 2014
- Golden Rum Cake Recipe December 22, 2013
- Easy No Cook Banana Pudding Recipe December 21, 2013
- Chocolate Chip Cookie Pie Recipe December 21, 2013
- Cute Green Frog Cupcake Recipe December 21, 2013
- Recipe for Gingerbread Loaf December 20, 2013
- Almond Butter Cookies Recipe December 18, 2013
- Apricot Meringue Pie Recipe December 18, 2013
- A Simple Recipe for Egg Tarts December 15, 2013
- Easy Carrot Pudding Recipe December 15, 2013
- Chocolate Caramel Brownies November 28, 2013
- Strawberry Cheesecake Pudding Recipe November 25, 2013
- Home (49172 Views)
- Recipe for Gingerbread Loaf (32439 Views)
- Here are Some Easter Decorating Ideas for Cupcakes (18613 Views)
- Recipe for Rhubarb Bread Using Either Sour Cream or Buttermilk (17615 Views)
- Beauty is a Vanilla Icing Recipe for Cupcake (13826 Views)
- Golden Rum Cake Recipe (10602 Views)
- Cute Green Frog Cupcake Recipe (9804 Views)
- Crockpot Blueberry Coffee Cake with Vanilla (9480 Views)
- Celebrate the Day with a Lemon Frosting Gourmet Cupcake (9030 Views)
- Strawberry Cheesecake Pudding Recipe (8532 Views)