Vanilla Gelatin Cheesecake Recipe
This is a wonderful cheesecake recipe using strawberry gelatin. If you have already tried such delights as gelatin chocolate mousse you will know that mousse recipes with gelatin are easy to make. This vanilla gelatin cheesecake recipe is quite easy to make and the gelatin mousse-type filling is flavored with vanilla because it goes so nicely with the strawberries.
This gelatin cheesecake has a strawberry gelatin topping with berries inside, a rich and creamy filling and a crispy, crunchy base. If you love cheesecake but you also love gelatin recipes, why not combine the two, and make this wonderful strawberry and vanilla gelatin cheesecake?
When making gelatin cheesecake recipes, depending on the recipe, you can usually choose from making one large cheesecake or several individual portion-sized ones, and that is true for the following recipe. if you want to make individual cheesecakes then you will need to make them in paper inserts in a muffin tray, or in heatproof molds. However, you can also make one large cheesecake and either use a cookie cutter to cut individual servings or cut the gelatin cheesecake into wedges to serve. Smaller cheesecakes might have a shorter cooking and setting time so check early.
- ¼ cup brown sugar
- ¾ stick butter
- ½ cup chopped walnuts
- ¾ cup flour
- 1 small pack (3 oz) strawberry gelatin
- ¾ cup white sugar
- 1 cup hot water
- 8 oz cream cheese
- 8 oz Cool Whip
- 1 teaspoon vanilla flavoring
- 1 large pack (6 oz) grape gelatin
- ½ cup halved blueberries, raspberries, or cherries
- 3 cups hot water
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F.
- Cream the butter, flour, walnuts, and sugar and spread this mixture into a greased, 9 x 11 inch pan.
- Bake for about 10 minutes until golden brown.
- Dissolve the gelatin for the filling in the hot water and set it aside.
- Cream the cream cheese and white sugar together and whip until stiff.
- Stir in the Cool Whip.
- Pour the cooled gelatin into the cream cheese mixture, stir together, and pour this on to the crust.
- Refrigerate for 3 hours.
- To make the topping, dissolve the gelatin in the hot water and let it cool. Arrange the berries on the filling.
- Pour the gelatin mixture over the berries and chill for a couple of hours until set.
A gelatin chocolate mousse or vanilla gelatin cheesecake recipe makes an indulgent dessert after any kind of entree. Although cheesecake is typically rich and creamy, it is also much lighter than various other options so even if you have had a big meal, you should have room for mousse recipes with gelatin afterwards. If not, then just cut the cheesecake into smaller portions because it is too good to miss. As the picture shows, this gelatin cheesecake is made with a crunchy base, then a rich, creamy layer, and finally a berry gelatin layer on top, to make it perfectly balanced both visually and in terms of flavor.
Leave a Reply
- Top Dessert Ideas to Keep Them Coming Back October 9, 2015
- Tangy Lime Cupcakes with Poppy Seeds September 30, 2014
- No-Bake Cherry Cheesecake September 22, 2014
- Spiced Pumpkin and Sweet Potato Pie September 21, 2014
- Plum Strudel with Walnuts September 16, 2014
- Golden Rum Cake Recipe December 22, 2013
- Easy No Cook Banana Pudding Recipe December 21, 2013
- Chocolate Chip Cookie Pie Recipe December 21, 2013
- Cute Green Frog Cupcake Recipe December 21, 2013
- Recipe for Gingerbread Loaf December 20, 2013
- Almond Butter Cookies Recipe December 18, 2013
- Apricot Meringue Pie Recipe December 18, 2013
- A Simple Recipe for Egg Tarts December 15, 2013
- Easy Carrot Pudding Recipe December 15, 2013
- Chocolate Caramel Brownies November 28, 2013
- Strawberry Cheesecake Pudding Recipe November 25, 2013
- Home (49172 Views)
- Recipe for Gingerbread Loaf (32439 Views)
- Here are Some Easter Decorating Ideas for Cupcakes (18613 Views)
- Recipe for Rhubarb Bread Using Either Sour Cream or Buttermilk (17615 Views)
- Beauty is a Vanilla Icing Recipe for Cupcake (13826 Views)
- Golden Rum Cake Recipe (10602 Views)
- Cute Green Frog Cupcake Recipe (9804 Views)
- Crockpot Blueberry Coffee Cake with Vanilla (9480 Views)
- Celebrate the Day with a Lemon Frosting Gourmet Cupcake (9030 Views)
- Strawberry Cheesecake Pudding Recipe (8532 Views)