White Chocolate Strawberry Cheesecake
Strawberries feature in many classic summer desserts and fresh strawberries have a wonderful flavor. They are used in the following fresh strawberry cheesecake recipe. If you cannot get fresh strawberries you can use unsweetened frozen ones, but fresh ones are nicer in this no-bake strawberry cheesecake, both in the sauce and to garnish it.
If you are using fresh strawberries for the sauce, choose bright red ones, which are plump, firm, and fragrant. There should be no bruising or soft bits and the green cap should still be attached. Juice in the container means the strawberries are overripe. Strawberries are delicate and do not store well so choose perfectly ripe ones. If you are not going to use them all right away in this homemade strawberry cheesecake recipe, store them on a paper towel-lined tray, in a single layer, in the refrigerator for up to two days. Do not wash them or take the green caps off.
The sauce will keep for up to a week if you keep it covered, in the refrigerator, and it is nice on ice cream or other gelatin recipes. You can freeze it if you like. If you like strawberry cheesecakes desserts recipes you will love the strawberry, white chocolate, cream, vanilla and other delicious ingredients in the following no bake strawberry cheesecake recipe.
- 7 oz chocolate wafers
- ¼ cup finely chopped walnuts
- 2 tablespoons melted unsalted butter
- ½ cup sugar
- 1 ½ cups whipped cream
- 1 cup boiling water
- 1 package strawberry gelatin
- 6 squares white chocolate, melted or grated
- 8 oz cream cheese
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 16 strawberries, to garnish
- ⅓ cup sugar
- 20 oz fresh strawberries or thawed unsweetened strawberries
- Freshly squeezed lemon juice (optional)
- If you are using frozen strawberries, put them in a big bowl and thaw them for a couple of hours..
- Crush the chocolate wafers and stir them with the butter and walnuts..
- Press the mixture into a 9 inch spring form pan and refrigerate it..
- Dissolve the gelatin in the boiling water and chill it for an hour or until it is thick..
- Stir in the white chocolate..
- Beat the vanilla, sugar, and cream cheese until the mixture is fluffy, then beat in the gelatin and white chocolate mixture and fold in 1 cup of the whipped cream..
- Pour this mixture over the set crust and chill the cheesecake for 3 hours..
- To make the strawberry sauce, put the strawberries (and their juice if you are using thawed ones) in a food processor or blender and process them until you have a puree..
- Put the puree into a 2 cup measuring cup and add ¼ cup of the sugar..
- Stir until the sugar dissolves, then add more if you need to..
- Add a few drops of lemon juice if you like. Remove the cheesecake from the spring form pan and cut it into 8 slices..
- Garnish each one with a couple of strawberries and the rest of the whipped cream..
- Pour the strawberry sauce over the top.
This is a colorful and delicious fresh strawberry cheesecake recipe. The plump, juicy fresh strawberries work well as a garnish and the cheesecake filling is a delicious combination of cream, strawberry gelatin, white chocolate and more. The walnut and chocolate crust is really good and this is a great dessert for a spring or summer evening when the weather is balmy and you do not want anything too heavy. Out of all the strawberry cheesecakes desserts recipes there are, this one is definitely one of the best tasting. The flavors all work perfectly together and the flavor of this cheesecake recipe is wonderful.
Leave a Reply
- Top Dessert Ideas to Keep Them Coming Back October 9, 2015
- Tangy Lime Cupcakes with Poppy Seeds September 30, 2014
- No-Bake Cherry Cheesecake September 22, 2014
- Spiced Pumpkin and Sweet Potato Pie September 21, 2014
- Plum Strudel with Walnuts September 16, 2014
- Golden Rum Cake Recipe December 22, 2013
- Easy No Cook Banana Pudding Recipe December 21, 2013
- Chocolate Chip Cookie Pie Recipe December 21, 2013
- Cute Green Frog Cupcake Recipe December 21, 2013
- Recipe for Gingerbread Loaf December 20, 2013
- Almond Butter Cookies Recipe December 18, 2013
- Apricot Meringue Pie Recipe December 18, 2013
- A Simple Recipe for Egg Tarts December 15, 2013
- Easy Carrot Pudding Recipe December 15, 2013
- Chocolate Caramel Brownies November 28, 2013
- Strawberry Cheesecake Pudding Recipe November 25, 2013
- Home (49171 Views)
- Recipe for Gingerbread Loaf (32436 Views)
- Here are Some Easter Decorating Ideas for Cupcakes (18610 Views)
- Recipe for Rhubarb Bread Using Either Sour Cream or Buttermilk (17601 Views)
- Beauty is a Vanilla Icing Recipe for Cupcake (13824 Views)
- Golden Rum Cake Recipe (10592 Views)
- Cute Green Frog Cupcake Recipe (9795 Views)
- Crockpot Blueberry Coffee Cake with Vanilla (9474 Views)
- Celebrate the Day with a Lemon Frosting Gourmet Cupcake (9027 Views)
- Strawberry Cheesecake Pudding Recipe (8523 Views)