Bailey’s Irish Cream Cheesecake Recipes
This delicious no bake cheesecake with Baileys is really mouthwatering. The vanilla flavored crust is filled with a rich, creamy Bailey’s flavored layer and then the cheesecake is served with whipped cream. If you love the rich, velvety flavor of Baileys, you will love Baileys Irish Cream cheesecake recipes like this one because Baileys is so good in cheesecake recipes – this liqueur has an indulgent and gourmet flavor and that is what it adds to the recipe.
The gelatin in the Baileys layer helps to gel it, so even if it warms up to room temperature, the cream layer will not melt. Pudding does not come in a Bailey’s flavor, nor does gelatin, which is why we are using unflavored gelatin here.
This is quite a simple recipe and you could simply it further, if you wanted to, by using a readymade crust instead of making your own. The vanilla flavor in the crust goes beautifully with the subtle creamy chocolate flavor of the Baileys and this is one cheesecake recipe that you might want second helpings of!
- 7 oz crushed vanilla cookies
- 3 ½ oz melted butter
- 5 ½ oz sugar
- 1 lb cream cheese
- 1 cup boiling water
- 1 envelope gelatin
- ½ cup Baileys Irish Cream
- Whipped cream, to garnish
- Chocolate syrup or chocolate candies, to garnish
- Combine the cookies with the butter and press the mixture into an 8 inch spring form pan.
- Freeze it for 15 minutes until it sets.
- Pour the boiling water over the gelatin and sugar and stir until the gelatin dissolves. Beat the Baileys into the cream cheese and add the gelatin mixture gradually.
- Pour this mixture into the crust and chill overnight or for at least a few hours.
- Garnish with whipped cream and some chocolate syrup or chocolate candies before serving.
This delicious slice of paradise is made with Bailey’s Irish Cream, which is an Irish whiskey-based liqueur. The crust is flavored with vanilla cookies and the topping is simply whipped cream and chocolate syrup or a chocolate candy. This is a simple cheesecake with Baileys but it is guaranteed to be popular. If you love the velvet creaminess of Baileys, you will be in heaven when you taste a slice of this Baileys Irish Cream cheesecake.
Leave a Reply
- Top Dessert Ideas to Keep Them Coming Back October 9, 2015
- Tangy Lime Cupcakes with Poppy Seeds September 30, 2014
- No-Bake Cherry Cheesecake September 22, 2014
- Spiced Pumpkin and Sweet Potato Pie September 21, 2014
- Plum Strudel with Walnuts September 16, 2014
- Golden Rum Cake Recipe December 22, 2013
- Easy No Cook Banana Pudding Recipe December 21, 2013
- Chocolate Chip Cookie Pie Recipe December 21, 2013
- Cute Green Frog Cupcake Recipe December 21, 2013
- Recipe for Gingerbread Loaf December 20, 2013
- Almond Butter Cookies Recipe December 18, 2013
- Apricot Meringue Pie Recipe December 18, 2013
- A Simple Recipe for Egg Tarts December 15, 2013
- Easy Carrot Pudding Recipe December 15, 2013
- Chocolate Caramel Brownies November 28, 2013
- Strawberry Cheesecake Pudding Recipe November 25, 2013
- Home (49866 Views)
- Recipe for Gingerbread Loaf (32441 Views)
- Here are Some Easter Decorating Ideas for Cupcakes (18613 Views)
- Recipe for Rhubarb Bread Using Either Sour Cream or Buttermilk (17615 Views)
- Beauty is a Vanilla Icing Recipe for Cupcake (13827 Views)
- Golden Rum Cake Recipe (10603 Views)
- Cute Green Frog Cupcake Recipe (9806 Views)
- Crockpot Blueberry Coffee Cake with Vanilla (9480 Views)
- Celebrate the Day with a Lemon Frosting Gourmet Cupcake (9030 Views)
- Strawberry Cheesecake Pudding Recipe (8534 Views)