Black Forest Cherry Cheesecake Recipe
This is a really luxurious and indulgent no bake cherry cheesecake recipe. Since a readymade graham cracker crust is used, there is no baking or heating required at all. This easy cherry cheese is easy to put together and just needs to chill in the refrigerator to set. There is a cherry gelatin layer between the cream cheese layer and the cherry pie-filling layer.
The different between this no bake cherry cheesecake recipe and some other cherry cheesecake recipes is that this one also has chocolate, transforming it into a black forest cheesecake. The easiest way to do this is to spread the cherry pie filling on top of the cheesecake, and then spread it towards the outside edge, so you have a space in the center to sprinkle the chocolate. You can use any kind of chocolate sprinkles or chocolate pieces. Shaved chocolate is another good option and you can use a vegetable peeler to shave a cold block of chocolate. The combination of milk chocolate, white chocolate, and cherries is delicious.
This no bake cherry cheesecake is just one of the many dessert recipes you can make. The gelatin layer in this cheesecake recipe separates the creamy layer from the topping and also adds a wonderful texture and berry-rich flavor. This is a delightful and easy black forest cheesecake recipe for all ages.
- 1 readymade 9-inch graham cracker crust
- 14 oz sweetened condensed milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- ⅓ cup lemon juice
- 8 oz softened cream cheese
- 1 package cherry gelatin
- 1 cup boiling water
- 15 oz cherry pie filling
- 6 oz milk chocolate sprinkles
- 6 oz white chocolate sprinkles
- Beat the cream cheese, lemon juice, vanilla and condensed milk well, then spoon this mixture into the pie crust and chill it for 5 hours in the refrigerator.
- Combine the cherry gelatin and boiling water until the gelatin dissolves.
- Leave it until it becomes thick, and then spread it over the cheesecake.
- Leave it for 2 hours to set in the refrigerator (or overnight).
- Spread the cherry pie filling around the outside of the cheesecake and scatter the chocolate sprinkles in the center.
- Do not worry if some of the cherry pie filling runs over the outside of the cheesecake.
When you cut into this delicious no bake cherry cheesecake, the cherry juice will drip down the sides and the whole thing will be gooey and messy. That is half the fun of eating it! Serve this cherry cheesecake recipe with a spoon or fork. This delicious cheesecake with cherries recipe is great served ice cold. Alternatively, you can let it warm up slightly so the chocolate starts to get soft. This is a beautiful looking cheesecake and it would not be out of place served at a dinner party.
Leave a Reply
- Top Dessert Ideas to Keep Them Coming Back October 9, 2015
- Tangy Lime Cupcakes with Poppy Seeds September 30, 2014
- No-Bake Cherry Cheesecake September 22, 2014
- Spiced Pumpkin and Sweet Potato Pie September 21, 2014
- Plum Strudel with Walnuts September 16, 2014
- Golden Rum Cake Recipe December 22, 2013
- Easy No Cook Banana Pudding Recipe December 21, 2013
- Chocolate Chip Cookie Pie Recipe December 21, 2013
- Cute Green Frog Cupcake Recipe December 21, 2013
- Recipe for Gingerbread Loaf December 20, 2013
- Almond Butter Cookies Recipe December 18, 2013
- Apricot Meringue Pie Recipe December 18, 2013
- A Simple Recipe for Egg Tarts December 15, 2013
- Easy Carrot Pudding Recipe December 15, 2013
- Chocolate Caramel Brownies November 28, 2013
- Strawberry Cheesecake Pudding Recipe November 25, 2013
- Home (49866 Views)
- Recipe for Gingerbread Loaf (32440 Views)
- Here are Some Easter Decorating Ideas for Cupcakes (18613 Views)
- Recipe for Rhubarb Bread Using Either Sour Cream or Buttermilk (17615 Views)
- Beauty is a Vanilla Icing Recipe for Cupcake (13827 Views)
- Golden Rum Cake Recipe (10602 Views)
- Cute Green Frog Cupcake Recipe (9806 Views)
- Crockpot Blueberry Coffee Cake with Vanilla (9480 Views)
- Celebrate the Day with a Lemon Frosting Gourmet Cupcake (9030 Views)
- Strawberry Cheesecake Pudding Recipe (8532 Views)