Chocolate Chip Cheesecake Recipe
This simple cheesecake is made with orange gelatin, chocolate chips, vanilla and more. It is a very simple cheesecake recipe but it tastes really good. The evaporated milk and cream cheese make this cheesecake creamy and delicious. When you are beating the evaporated milk, use a chilled bowl and chilled beaters if you can. Then you will get better peaks and it will be stiffer. Carnation milk is a good brand of evaporated milk, if you can get it, to make this chocolate chip cheesecake.
The chocolate fingers, orange rind, and chocolate ice cream syrup make a nice garnish but you can use whatever you want as the garnish. The chocolate syrup and chocolate fingers complement the chocolate chips in the cheesecake and the orange rind goes well with the orange gelatin used to make the cheesecake filling, so maybe these are the best garnishes to use with this chocolate chip cheesecake recipe if you want to stick to the chocolate and orange flavor theme.
If you are looking for a delicious recipe for chocolate chip cheesecake bits, this one is really simple to follow. The cheesecake has a pleasing texture and flavor and the whole family will enjoy its perfectly balanced flavor. Chocolate always goes well with cheesecake and the chocolate chips in this one look great.
- 6 oz readymade graham cracker crust
- 3 oz package orange gelatin
- 1 cup white sugar
- 1 cup boiling water
- 1 big can very cold evaporated milk
- 8 oz cream cheese
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 3 oz milk chocolate chips
- 12 chocolate fingers, to serve
- 12 strips orange rind, to garnish
- 4 tablespoons chocolate ice cream syrup, to garnish
- Dissolve the orange gelatin in the boiling water, and then set it aside to cool down.
- Combine the cream cheese, white sugar, and vanilla extract, beating it until very smooth.
- Whip the evaporated milk in a clean mixing bowl, and then add the cooled gelatin and the chocolate chips.
- Add the cream cheese and vanilla mixture and mix well.
- Spoon it all into the graham cracker crust.
- Refrigerate for 2 hours or until set.
- Serve with chocolate ice cream syrup, orange rind, and a couple of chocolate fingers.
Some chocolate cheesecake recipes feature melted chocolate or a chocolate topping but this chocolate chip cheesecake recipe has the chocolate chips in the filling layer so you can see them. Chocolate chip cheesecake bites make a great dessert and this is a very easy gelatin cheesecake recipe to make. The orange flavor is very subtle but it complements the chocolate flavor in this chocolate chip cheesecake recipe really nicely. This cheesecake has a great texture because of the gelatin, evaporated milk, and cream cheese combination and it makes a great dessert after any meal or a deliciously indulgent snack at any hour.
Leave a Reply
- Top Dessert Ideas to Keep Them Coming Back October 9, 2015
- Tangy Lime Cupcakes with Poppy Seeds September 30, 2014
- No-Bake Cherry Cheesecake September 22, 2014
- Spiced Pumpkin and Sweet Potato Pie September 21, 2014
- Plum Strudel with Walnuts September 16, 2014
- Golden Rum Cake Recipe December 22, 2013
- Easy No Cook Banana Pudding Recipe December 21, 2013
- Chocolate Chip Cookie Pie Recipe December 21, 2013
- Cute Green Frog Cupcake Recipe December 21, 2013
- Recipe for Gingerbread Loaf December 20, 2013
- Almond Butter Cookies Recipe December 18, 2013
- Apricot Meringue Pie Recipe December 18, 2013
- A Simple Recipe for Egg Tarts December 15, 2013
- Easy Carrot Pudding Recipe December 15, 2013
- Chocolate Caramel Brownies November 28, 2013
- Strawberry Cheesecake Pudding Recipe November 25, 2013
- Home (49171 Views)
- Recipe for Gingerbread Loaf (32438 Views)
- Here are Some Easter Decorating Ideas for Cupcakes (18610 Views)
- Recipe for Rhubarb Bread Using Either Sour Cream or Buttermilk (17606 Views)
- Beauty is a Vanilla Icing Recipe for Cupcake (13824 Views)
- Golden Rum Cake Recipe (10597 Views)
- Cute Green Frog Cupcake Recipe (9798 Views)
- Crockpot Blueberry Coffee Cake with Vanilla (9475 Views)
- Celebrate the Day with a Lemon Frosting Gourmet Cupcake (9027 Views)
- Strawberry Cheesecake Pudding Recipe (8523 Views)