Easy Chocolate Cherry Cheesecake
This is a very easy dessert recipe and the cheesecake is simply a mixture of chocolate instant pudding, cheesecake instant pudding, cream cheese, and milk. The chocolate cherry cheesecake is garnished with melted chocolate, cream, cherries, and strawberries. You can either make the instant pudding up individually and have one layer of each or you can combine them. It depends whether you want a two-tone layer or not. If you are doing that, make one first and let it set a bit before making up the other one.
You can make your own cheesecake crust if you want to, but a readymade graham cracker crust is great for this cheesecake recipe. You can make this dessert in about half an hour so if you have last minute guests or you need to make dessert in a hurry, this cherry, and chocolate cheesecake recipe is a great one to choose.
This chocolate cherry cheesecake is great as dessert after any kind of meal and if you have a sweet tooth and like chocolate, you will really enjoy this delicious dessert recipe.
- 1 readymade graham cracker crust
- 1 package cheesecake flavor instant pudding
- 1 package chocolate flavor instant pudding
- 3 cups milk
- 8 oz softened cream cheese
- 8 squares melted semisweet chocolate
- 8 fresh strawberries
- 8 oz whipped cream
- 1 can cherry pie filling
- Beat the milk, cream cheese and the instant pudding mixes together for a couple of minutes, using an electric beater. Pour this mixture into the graham cracker crust.
- Refrigerate for an hour.
- Drizzle the melted chocolate over the top and refrigerate for 15 minutes.
- Cut the cheesecake into 8 slices and garnish each one with some whipped cream, a sliced strawberry and some of the cherry pie filling.
This chocolate cherry cheesecake blends mouthwatering chocolate with fruity goodness. This is a colorful and appetizing dessert and one of the easiest dessert recipes to make. Instant pudding is a great ingredient to use in mousse recipes or cheesecake recipes because it makes a nice filling and goes well with cream or cream cheese. The sweet strawberries and cherry pie filling contrasts well with the sharpness of the cream cheese and the fruitiness contrasts well with the whipped cream. This is a wonderfully simple dessert, which looks and tastes like it took a lot longer to prepare.
Leave a Reply
- Top Dessert Ideas to Keep Them Coming Back October 9, 2015
- Tangy Lime Cupcakes with Poppy Seeds September 30, 2014
- No-Bake Cherry Cheesecake September 22, 2014
- Spiced Pumpkin and Sweet Potato Pie September 21, 2014
- Plum Strudel with Walnuts September 16, 2014
- Golden Rum Cake Recipe December 22, 2013
- Easy No Cook Banana Pudding Recipe December 21, 2013
- Chocolate Chip Cookie Pie Recipe December 21, 2013
- Cute Green Frog Cupcake Recipe December 21, 2013
- Recipe for Gingerbread Loaf December 20, 2013
- Almond Butter Cookies Recipe December 18, 2013
- Apricot Meringue Pie Recipe December 18, 2013
- A Simple Recipe for Egg Tarts December 15, 2013
- Easy Carrot Pudding Recipe December 15, 2013
- Chocolate Caramel Brownies November 28, 2013
- Strawberry Cheesecake Pudding Recipe November 25, 2013
- Home (49866 Views)
- Recipe for Gingerbread Loaf (32444 Views)
- Here are Some Easter Decorating Ideas for Cupcakes (18614 Views)
- Recipe for Rhubarb Bread Using Either Sour Cream or Buttermilk (17620 Views)
- Beauty is a Vanilla Icing Recipe for Cupcake (13828 Views)
- Golden Rum Cake Recipe (10605 Views)
- Cute Green Frog Cupcake Recipe (9807 Views)
- Crockpot Blueberry Coffee Cake with Vanilla (9480 Views)
- Celebrate the Day with a Lemon Frosting Gourmet Cupcake (9035 Views)
- Strawberry Cheesecake Pudding Recipe (8536 Views)