No Bake Cherry Cheesecake Recipe
This delicious gourmet cherry cheesecake recipe is simple to make and the flavor is wonderful. The base is a light flavored vanilla wafer, graham cracker crumb mixture, the creamy layer is vanilla flavored and light, and the topping is cherry gelatin. Not only is this an easy cherry cheesecake but it is a stunning looking one too. Not all elaborate desserts are difficult to create and if you wanted to save even more time, you can use a readymade crust.
You can either cut this cheesecake into wedges or use a cookie cutter to make shapes. Using a cookie cutter means you will have some odd shapes left, but you can eat those another time. For a tall cheesecake use a six inch pie plate or for a lower one use a nine inch pie plate. Just use whichever size you have – there is no reason to buy a six inch plate if you already have a nine inch one.
White chocolate covered cherries are used to garnish this no bake cherry cheesecake and milk chocolate candies can be used as a garnish too. Make sure you tell your guests that the cherries have stones in, before they break their teeth!
- ½ cup graham cracker crumbs
- 1 cup vanilla wafer crumbs
- 3 tablespoons white sugar
- 3 tablespoons melted butter
- ⅓ cup plus 3 tablespoons white sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- ¾ cup whipped cream
- 12 oz cream cheese, at room temperature
- 1 package cherry gelatin
- Red food coloring (optional)
- 1 cup boiling water
- 6 fresh cherries (with stalks)
- 1 bar white chocolate
- 6 milk chocolate candies or chocolate shapes
- Combine the graham cracker crumbs, wafer crumbs, sugar, and melted butter and press the mixture into the base of a 6 inch spring form pan and partway up the sides.
- Refrigerate. Beat the cream cheese, sugar, and vanilla, and then add the whipped cream and a few drops of red food coloring if you want the creamy layer to be pink.
- Spread this mixture over the crust.
- Chill for 4 hours. Dissolve the cherry gelatin powder in the boiling water and let it thicken.
- Melt the white chocolate in the microwave, on a high heat, stirring it every 20 seconds.
- Dip the cherries into the white chocolate and leave them on a wire rack until the chocolate sets.
- Dip the stalk and top of each cherry in the gelatin to coat them.
- Pour the gelatin over the top of the creamy layer and leave the cheesecake in the refrigerator until the gelatin sets.
- Cut it into 6 servings and garnish each one with a white chocolate-covered cherry and a milk chocolate candy.
You can see from the photo that this no bake cherry cheesecake is something special. The whole cheesecake is homemade, from the light and airy crust right up to the chocolate-coated cherry and cherry gelatin topping. This is a light, refreshing, and fruity cheesecake, which is ideal after any kind of meal or as a late night snack when your sweet tooth is begging for something sweet like cherry cheesecake. The different textures in this no bake cherry cheesecake recipe contrasts as well as the variety of textures do. This is one of the best easy cherry cheesecake recipes you can make.
Leave a Reply
- Top Dessert Ideas to Keep Them Coming Back October 9, 2015
- Tangy Lime Cupcakes with Poppy Seeds September 30, 2014
- No-Bake Cherry Cheesecake September 22, 2014
- Spiced Pumpkin and Sweet Potato Pie September 21, 2014
- Plum Strudel with Walnuts September 16, 2014
- Golden Rum Cake Recipe December 22, 2013
- Easy No Cook Banana Pudding Recipe December 21, 2013
- Chocolate Chip Cookie Pie Recipe December 21, 2013
- Cute Green Frog Cupcake Recipe December 21, 2013
- Recipe for Gingerbread Loaf December 20, 2013
- Almond Butter Cookies Recipe December 18, 2013
- Apricot Meringue Pie Recipe December 18, 2013
- A Simple Recipe for Egg Tarts December 15, 2013
- Easy Carrot Pudding Recipe December 15, 2013
- Chocolate Caramel Brownies November 28, 2013
- Strawberry Cheesecake Pudding Recipe November 25, 2013
- Home (49171 Views)
- Recipe for Gingerbread Loaf (32438 Views)
- Here are Some Easter Decorating Ideas for Cupcakes (18610 Views)
- Recipe for Rhubarb Bread Using Either Sour Cream or Buttermilk (17606 Views)
- Beauty is a Vanilla Icing Recipe for Cupcake (13824 Views)
- Golden Rum Cake Recipe (10597 Views)
- Cute Green Frog Cupcake Recipe (9798 Views)
- Crockpot Blueberry Coffee Cake with Vanilla (9475 Views)
- Celebrate the Day with a Lemon Frosting Gourmet Cupcake (9027 Views)
- Strawberry Cheesecake Pudding Recipe (8523 Views)