No Bake Chocolate Chip Cheesecake Bars
Chocolate chip cheesecake bars are indulgent but like many gelatin recipes, easy to create. These cheesecake bars include the flavors of pecans, chocolate, milk, sugar and a cheesecake mix. You can cut these cheesecake bars to whatever size you like but make sure the cheesecake thaws for ten minutes so you can slice it more easily.
This no bake cheesecake recipe makes a nice sweet treat after dinner and is also great served with a cup of coffee as a snack. To toast the nuts, coat them in melted butter and bake on a cookie sheet at 350 degrees F, tossing them a couple of times, for 10 or 15 minutes. You can use walnuts or peanuts if you prefer, for a different flavor.
These delicious gelatin no bake chocolate cheesecake bars need to be frozen for several hours but it is best to freeze them overnight if you can, so you can resist the temptation to eat them too early!
- 1 no bake cheesecake mix
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 5 tablespoons melted butter
- ½ cup toasted pecans
- 1 square melted semisweet baking chocolate or 1 ½ oz melted semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 ½ cups cold milk
- Line an 8 inch square pan with aluminum foil, extending it over the edges to make handles.
- Combine the sugar, butter, and crust mix with a fork, and then press the mixture on to the bottom of the foil-lined pan.
- Beat the filling mix and milk for three minutes on a medium speed, and then spread half this filling over the cheesecake crust.
- Stir the melted chocolate into the remaining filling and spread this over the mixture in the pan.
- Sprinkle the nuts on top, then freeze overnight or for at least 4 hours. Lift the cheesecake from the pan using the aluminum foil handles and take the foil off.
- Let it stand for 10 minutes at room temperature so you can slice it easily.
- Keep leftover chocolate chip cheesecake bars in the freezer.
Leave a Reply
- Top Dessert Ideas to Keep Them Coming Back October 9, 2015
- Tangy Lime Cupcakes with Poppy Seeds September 30, 2014
- No-Bake Cherry Cheesecake September 22, 2014
- Spiced Pumpkin and Sweet Potato Pie September 21, 2014
- Plum Strudel with Walnuts September 16, 2014
- Golden Rum Cake Recipe December 22, 2013
- Easy No Cook Banana Pudding Recipe December 21, 2013
- Chocolate Chip Cookie Pie Recipe December 21, 2013
- Cute Green Frog Cupcake Recipe December 21, 2013
- Recipe for Gingerbread Loaf December 20, 2013
- Almond Butter Cookies Recipe December 18, 2013
- Apricot Meringue Pie Recipe December 18, 2013
- A Simple Recipe for Egg Tarts December 15, 2013
- Easy Carrot Pudding Recipe December 15, 2013
- Chocolate Caramel Brownies November 28, 2013
- Strawberry Cheesecake Pudding Recipe November 25, 2013
- Home (49171 Views)
- Recipe for Gingerbread Loaf (32438 Views)
- Here are Some Easter Decorating Ideas for Cupcakes (18613 Views)
- Recipe for Rhubarb Bread Using Either Sour Cream or Buttermilk (17610 Views)
- Beauty is a Vanilla Icing Recipe for Cupcake (13826 Views)
- Golden Rum Cake Recipe (10600 Views)
- Cute Green Frog Cupcake Recipe (9802 Views)
- Crockpot Blueberry Coffee Cake with Vanilla (9478 Views)
- Celebrate the Day with a Lemon Frosting Gourmet Cupcake (9029 Views)
- Strawberry Cheesecake Pudding Recipe (8528 Views)