No Bake Lemon Cheesecake with Gelatin
This delicious fluffy gelatin dessert is made from lemon gelatin, cream cheese, butter, graham crackers and more, for a refreshing and delicious dessert. If you like gelatin recipes, you are sure to find this one very tasty.
This is an easy gelatin recipe and if you want to make a no bake refrigerator cake this one is always delightful because it is so simple to make and there is nothing really that can go wrong with it. Feel free to try making this no bake lemon cheesecake recipe with orange gelatin, strawberry gelatin or your favorite gelatin flavor. This is a great dessert to finish off any meal.
No bake recipes are handy when you are using the oven for other things, such as to bake the entree part of your meal. Also, if it is a hot day, it is nicer to make something without using the oven because that can make the kitchen really hot.
- 1 ¼ cups graham cracker crumbs
- 8 oz softened cream cheese
- Small pack lemon gelatin
- 1 cup boiling water
- 12 oz chilled evaporated milk
- ¼ cup softened butter
- 1 ¼ cups white sugar
- Combine the gelatin powder and hot water and let it cool until it begins to set.
- Combine ¼ cup of the sugar with the butter and graham cracker crumbs and press this mixture into a 9 x 13 inch pan or a spring form pan, to cover the base.
- Put the pan in the refrigerator so the crust sets.
- Whip the evaporated milk until it is stiff.
- Combine the cream cheese with the rest of the sugar.
- Add the lemon gelatin and evaporated milk.
- Pour this mixture over the crust and let it set for about 4 hours.
Cream cheese and lemon jello are the main ingredients in this fresh flavored lemon cheesecake recipe. You can see what a great texture the cheesecake has, thanks to the lemon jello and the cream cheese. This cheesecake takes about four hours to set properly, because of the jello, but you can leave it overnight. This is a subtle flavored, tangy, and refreshing dessert for a hot spring or summer day and the whole family will love its homemade flavor and delicious texture. If you are looking for an easy recipe, this lemon cheesecake cookies recipe is sure to appeal to you. Decorated simply with a couple of fresh lemon slices, this is a classic elegant dessert.
Leave a Reply
- Top Dessert Ideas to Keep Them Coming Back October 9, 2015
- Tangy Lime Cupcakes with Poppy Seeds September 30, 2014
- No-Bake Cherry Cheesecake September 22, 2014
- Spiced Pumpkin and Sweet Potato Pie September 21, 2014
- Plum Strudel with Walnuts September 16, 2014
- Golden Rum Cake Recipe December 22, 2013
- Easy No Cook Banana Pudding Recipe December 21, 2013
- Chocolate Chip Cookie Pie Recipe December 21, 2013
- Cute Green Frog Cupcake Recipe December 21, 2013
- Recipe for Gingerbread Loaf December 20, 2013
- Almond Butter Cookies Recipe December 18, 2013
- Apricot Meringue Pie Recipe December 18, 2013
- A Simple Recipe for Egg Tarts December 15, 2013
- Easy Carrot Pudding Recipe December 15, 2013
- Chocolate Caramel Brownies November 28, 2013
- Strawberry Cheesecake Pudding Recipe November 25, 2013
- Home (49171 Views)
- Recipe for Gingerbread Loaf (32438 Views)
- Here are Some Easter Decorating Ideas for Cupcakes (18613 Views)
- Recipe for Rhubarb Bread Using Either Sour Cream or Buttermilk (17608 Views)
- Beauty is a Vanilla Icing Recipe for Cupcake (13826 Views)
- Golden Rum Cake Recipe (10597 Views)
- Cute Green Frog Cupcake Recipe (9802 Views)
- Crockpot Blueberry Coffee Cake with Vanilla (9477 Views)
- Celebrate the Day with a Lemon Frosting Gourmet Cupcake (9027 Views)
- Strawberry Cheesecake Pudding Recipe (8526 Views)