Quick and Easy 3 Step No Bake Cheesecake
If you are looking for an easy no bake cheesecake recipe, this one is really simple to make and tastes very good. This cheesecake is made in three steps. The first step is making the graham cracker crust. The crust for this cheesecake is extra thick and this cheesecake also has a crust that goes up the sides, unlike some other cheesecake recipes. The second step is making the creamy gelatin filling and the final step is piping whipped cream on top to decorate it.
This is quite a simple cheesecake recipe but a foolproof one. If you are new to making desserts, and especially to making gelatin recipes like this 3 step no bake cheesecake, this recipe is a great one to begin with. Making a cheesecake can sound daunting to a novice cook but this recipe makes light work of such dessert
You can use any flavor of gelatin you want to make this cheesecake. The following recipe combines the fruity flavor of raspberry with a little almond extract. You could try strawberry or cherry gelatin instead. If you want to use lemon or lime gelatin, use vanilla extract instead of the almond extract. You can experiment with different toppings too. Fresh fruit or chocolate is good on top of a no bake cheesecake or you can simply use some whipped cream.
- 2 ½ cups graham cracker crumbs
- ? cup melted butter
- 1 ½ cups sugar
- ¼ teaspoon almond extract
- 1 cup boiling water
- 1 package raspberry gelatin
- 3 cups whipped cream
- 8 oz cream cheese
- Combine the graham cracker crumbs with the melted butter and ½ cup of the sugar.
- Press this mixture on to the base and partway up the sides of a 9 inch spring form pan and refrigerate it for 20 minutes.
- Mix the raspberry gelatin powder into the boiling water until it dissolves.
- Let it sit until it thickens.
- Cream together the rest of the sugar with the cream cheese, and then add the almond extract and the thickened gelatin.
- Fold in 2 cups of the whipped cream.
- Spoon this mixture on to the crust and refrigerate for 2 hours or until firm.
- Serve with the remaining whipped cream.
This is a simple yet delicious recipe for no bake cheesecake. The raspberry and almond flavors combine really well and the crust is thick and crunchy. Simple cheesecakes like this 3 step no bake cheesecake can be just as elegant and classic looking as more elaborate ones. This is a delicious cheesecake, which is great for any season or occasion. It is light, refreshing, and the perfect dessert after dinner. If you love subtle flavored, fruity cheesecakes, you will enjoy this easy no bake cheesecake recipe.
Leave a Reply
- Top Dessert Ideas to Keep Them Coming Back October 9, 2015
- Tangy Lime Cupcakes with Poppy Seeds September 30, 2014
- No-Bake Cherry Cheesecake September 22, 2014
- Spiced Pumpkin and Sweet Potato Pie September 21, 2014
- Plum Strudel with Walnuts September 16, 2014
- Golden Rum Cake Recipe December 22, 2013
- Easy No Cook Banana Pudding Recipe December 21, 2013
- Chocolate Chip Cookie Pie Recipe December 21, 2013
- Cute Green Frog Cupcake Recipe December 21, 2013
- Recipe for Gingerbread Loaf December 20, 2013
- Almond Butter Cookies Recipe December 18, 2013
- Apricot Meringue Pie Recipe December 18, 2013
- A Simple Recipe for Egg Tarts December 15, 2013
- Easy Carrot Pudding Recipe December 15, 2013
- Chocolate Caramel Brownies November 28, 2013
- Strawberry Cheesecake Pudding Recipe November 25, 2013
- Home (49866 Views)
- Recipe for Gingerbread Loaf (32440 Views)
- Here are Some Easter Decorating Ideas for Cupcakes (18613 Views)
- Recipe for Rhubarb Bread Using Either Sour Cream or Buttermilk (17615 Views)
- Beauty is a Vanilla Icing Recipe for Cupcake (13827 Views)
- Golden Rum Cake Recipe (10602 Views)
- Cute Green Frog Cupcake Recipe (9806 Views)
- Crockpot Blueberry Coffee Cake with Vanilla (9480 Views)
- Celebrate the Day with a Lemon Frosting Gourmet Cupcake (9030 Views)
- Strawberry Cheesecake Pudding Recipe (8532 Views)