Super Easy Lemon Cheesecake Recipe
This light and fluffy gelatin dessert is a great way to end a meal. This is a gelatin dessert recipe, which is both light and flavorful. The lemon gelatin adds a citrus taste as well as helping the cheesecake to set and stay firm. The blackberry adds a sweet, contrasting flavor and looks decorative too.
The cheesecake base is a simple mixture of graham cracker crumbs and butter, and the topping is tangy and delicious. This super easy lemon cheesecake recipe is simple to make and a hundred times better than anything you would buy in the store. Once you have tasted it, you will want to make it again. Feel free to make this lemon cheesecake recipe into an orange cheesecake recipe or a strawberry cheesecake recipe, by changing the gelatin flavor and toppings.
There are many gelatin recipes well worth making and this is definitely one of the best gelatin cheesecake recipes as well as one of the most easy to create. Using a spring form pan means you can easily remove the gelatin cheesecake from the pan, but if you do not have one it should be simple enough to remove from a conventional pan.
- 3 small packs lemon gelatin
- 4½ cups boiling water
- 1 large container cool whip
- 6 tablespoons sugar
- 1 lb cream cheese, at room temperature
- 1 stick butter, melted
- 2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 5 fresh blackberries
- Dissolve the gelatin in the boiling water, then add the sugar and stir well.
- Leave it until it is partially set.
- Combine the graham cracker crumbs and melted butter to make a crust and press it into the base of a 13 x 9 inch spring form pan or a similar sized round pan.
- Beat the cream cheese, add the partially set gelatin and fold in the cool whip, using an electric mixer.
- Keep beating until the ingredients are well combined.
- Pour this over the crust and refrigerate.
- To serve, gently push the base of the spring form pan until the sides come off and transfer the cheesecake to individual serving plates.
- Decorate each slice with half a fresh blackberry.
This is a great example of a mouthwatering dessert. When you look at the ripe, juicy blackberry and the tangy lemon cheesecake layer, your mouth probably starts to salivate with anticipation. This super easy lemon cheesecake recipe is even more delicious than it looks in the photo and the different textures and ingredients work together nicely for the perfect dessert. This lemon cheesecake with gelatin and blackberry is perfect for a dinner party, a family meal, or even a late afternoon snack to replenish your energy.
Leave a Reply
- Top Dessert Ideas to Keep Them Coming Back October 9, 2015
- Tangy Lime Cupcakes with Poppy Seeds September 30, 2014
- No-Bake Cherry Cheesecake September 22, 2014
- Spiced Pumpkin and Sweet Potato Pie September 21, 2014
- Plum Strudel with Walnuts September 16, 2014
- Golden Rum Cake Recipe December 22, 2013
- Easy No Cook Banana Pudding Recipe December 21, 2013
- Chocolate Chip Cookie Pie Recipe December 21, 2013
- Cute Green Frog Cupcake Recipe December 21, 2013
- Recipe for Gingerbread Loaf December 20, 2013
- Almond Butter Cookies Recipe December 18, 2013
- Apricot Meringue Pie Recipe December 18, 2013
- A Simple Recipe for Egg Tarts December 15, 2013
- Easy Carrot Pudding Recipe December 15, 2013
- Chocolate Caramel Brownies November 28, 2013
- Strawberry Cheesecake Pudding Recipe November 25, 2013
- Home (49172 Views)
- Recipe for Gingerbread Loaf (32440 Views)
- Here are Some Easter Decorating Ideas for Cupcakes (18613 Views)
- Recipe for Rhubarb Bread Using Either Sour Cream or Buttermilk (17615 Views)
- Beauty is a Vanilla Icing Recipe for Cupcake (13826 Views)
- Golden Rum Cake Recipe (10602 Views)
- Cute Green Frog Cupcake Recipe (9804 Views)
- Crockpot Blueberry Coffee Cake with Vanilla (9480 Views)
- Celebrate the Day with a Lemon Frosting Gourmet Cupcake (9030 Views)
- Strawberry Cheesecake Pudding Recipe (8532 Views)