Angel Chocolate Chip Cookies Recipe
Are you looking for a quick and easy dessert recipe that will have everyone talking at the next picnic or family get together? Try my amazing Angel Chocolate Chip Cookies Recipe today and you will be blown away! Watch my easy to follow recipe video that I have posted below for a step-by-step tutorial on how to make Angel Chocolate Chip Cookies today!
Making these delicious chocolate chip cookies is a very simple processing, consisting largely of combining the ingredients and shaping the cookies before baking them in the oven. One or two of these with a glass of milk or cup of coffee makes a wonderful snack, and few things beat the comfort food appeal of fresh homemade cookies, especially when there are chocolate chips involved!
There are many kinds of cookie recipes ranging from simple to complex, plain to highly flavored, traditional to creative, crunchy to chewy, and small to large. Some people prefer chewy cookies packed with oats, raisins and the like, while others love crisp gingersnaps or fruit cookies. Here we offer our wonderful chocolate chips cookie recipe and would encourage you to give them a try.
Which Kind of Cookie do You Prefer?
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 4 eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 cups semisweet chocolate chips
- 2 cups milk
- 1 cup shortening
- 6 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- 2 teaspoons cream of tartar
- 2 cups white sugar
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- Blend the shortening with the sugar, eggs and vanilla until light and fluffy.
- Combine the flour, baking powder, baking soda, and cream of tartar.
- Add the flour mixture alternately with the milk to the shortening mixture.
- Fold in the chocolate chips and drop the mixture by teaspoonfuls on to lightly greased cookie sheets.
- Bake for 10 minutes or until golden brown at the edges.
Anyone can make chocolate chip cookies. Even if you are a newbie baker, forget those cookies from the grocery store which have preservatives, chemicals and goodness-knows-what in there, and instead take a look at this easy recipe. We are using vanilla and chocolate chips to flavor the cookies, and you can imagine how amazing the kitchen will smell while these are baking. Follow our easy recipe and you will be amazed not only how quickly these can be made and baked, but also how great the flavor is. Our recipe makes 24 of these delicious cookies.
Leave a Reply
- Top Dessert Ideas to Keep Them Coming Back October 9, 2015
- Tangy Lime Cupcakes with Poppy Seeds September 30, 2014
- No-Bake Cherry Cheesecake September 22, 2014
- Spiced Pumpkin and Sweet Potato Pie September 21, 2014
- Plum Strudel with Walnuts September 16, 2014
- Golden Rum Cake Recipe December 22, 2013
- Easy No Cook Banana Pudding Recipe December 21, 2013
- Chocolate Chip Cookie Pie Recipe December 21, 2013
- Cute Green Frog Cupcake Recipe December 21, 2013
- Recipe for Gingerbread Loaf December 20, 2013
- Almond Butter Cookies Recipe December 18, 2013
- Apricot Meringue Pie Recipe December 18, 2013
- A Simple Recipe for Egg Tarts December 15, 2013
- Easy Carrot Pudding Recipe December 15, 2013
- Chocolate Caramel Brownies November 28, 2013
- Strawberry Cheesecake Pudding Recipe November 25, 2013
- Home (49866 Views)
- Recipe for Gingerbread Loaf (32440 Views)
- Here are Some Easter Decorating Ideas for Cupcakes (18613 Views)
- Recipe for Rhubarb Bread Using Either Sour Cream or Buttermilk (17615 Views)
- Beauty is a Vanilla Icing Recipe for Cupcake (13827 Views)
- Golden Rum Cake Recipe (10602 Views)
- Cute Green Frog Cupcake Recipe (9806 Views)
- Crockpot Blueberry Coffee Cake with Vanilla (9480 Views)
- Celebrate the Day with a Lemon Frosting Gourmet Cupcake (9030 Views)
- Strawberry Cheesecake Pudding Recipe (8533 Views)