Chocolate Chip Cookie Pie Recipe
Magical Chocolate Chip Cookie Pie Recipe
Are you looking for a pie recipe that is unusual but delicious at the same time? Look no further! Try my wonderful Chocolate Chip Cookie Pie Recipe today! You are sure to love it! Watch my easy to follow recipe video that I have posted below to learn how to make this amazing Chocolate Chip Cookie Pie in your home today!
Chocolate Chip Cookie Pie Recipe
The delicious taste of a cookie with the wonderful appearance of a pie. Chewy and full of rich decadent chocolate. This Chocolate chip cookie pie recipe is the perfect solution to boring desserts.
This easy dessert to make is very different from the usual chocolate chip recipes. It will make a beautiful presentation on a cake stand with whipped cream and flaked chocolate for adornment.
The entire family will love this easy Chocolate chip cookie pie recipe. If you want something just a bit different from the usual this is the choice for you.
It takes just a few moments to make up this easy recipe and it is well worth those few minutes.
You can even make this easy Chocolate chip cookie pie recipe in individual mini pie or tart pans. Decorate with Whipped cream and chocolate shavings to serve mini pies to each family member.
This Chocolate Chip Cookie Pie recipe makes adorable mini pies or tarts to take to the church social or to serve at family gatherings.
Part Pie Part Cookie – Oh Heck, Just Plain Good However You Look At It
- 1 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- ½ cup all-purpose flour
- 1 cup melted butter
- ½ cup brown sugar
- ½ cup white sugar
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- 2 eggs
- 1 piecrust
- Preheat the oven to 325 degrees F.
- Beat the eggs until light and foamy, then add the flour, white sugar and brown sugar, and beat until well blended.
- Stir in the melted butter, then the chocolate chips and nuts.
- Pour this mixture into the piecrust and bake for 1 hour.
- Remove from the oven and serve warm with whipped topping or ice cream.
Photo Credit: Peanut Butter Milk Chocolate Chip Cookie Cake by jamieanne, on Flickr
One Response to Chocolate Chip Cookie Pie Recipe
Leave a Reply
- Top Dessert Ideas to Keep Them Coming Back October 9, 2015
- Tangy Lime Cupcakes with Poppy Seeds September 30, 2014
- No-Bake Cherry Cheesecake September 22, 2014
- Spiced Pumpkin and Sweet Potato Pie September 21, 2014
- Plum Strudel with Walnuts September 16, 2014
- Golden Rum Cake Recipe December 22, 2013
- Easy No Cook Banana Pudding Recipe December 21, 2013
- Chocolate Chip Cookie Pie Recipe December 21, 2013
- Cute Green Frog Cupcake Recipe December 21, 2013
- Recipe for Gingerbread Loaf December 20, 2013
- Almond Butter Cookies Recipe December 18, 2013
- Apricot Meringue Pie Recipe December 18, 2013
- A Simple Recipe for Egg Tarts December 15, 2013
- Easy Carrot Pudding Recipe December 15, 2013
- Chocolate Caramel Brownies November 28, 2013
- Strawberry Cheesecake Pudding Recipe November 25, 2013
- Home (49172 Views)
- Recipe for Gingerbread Loaf (32439 Views)
- Here are Some Easter Decorating Ideas for Cupcakes (18613 Views)
- Recipe for Rhubarb Bread Using Either Sour Cream or Buttermilk (17611 Views)
- Beauty is a Vanilla Icing Recipe for Cupcake (13826 Views)
- Golden Rum Cake Recipe (10601 Views)
- Cute Green Frog Cupcake Recipe (9802 Views)
- Crockpot Blueberry Coffee Cake with Vanilla (9480 Views)
- Celebrate the Day with a Lemon Frosting Gourmet Cupcake (9030 Views)
- Strawberry Cheesecake Pudding Recipe (8530 Views)