Easy Chocolate Chunk Cookie Recipe
Chocolate Chunk Cookie Recipe from Scratch
A chocolate chunk cookie recipe to make with your kids. When you want easy chocolate chunk cookies you can make this recipe at home. Make homemade simple chocolate chunk cookies from this recipe. There’s nothing more delicious than warm homemade cookies from scratch. Make this chocolate chunk cookie recipe from scratch with this recipe. Homemade cookies for bake sales, fundraisers, gift baskets and more. Whatever the occasion you have a chocolate chunk cookie recipe.
Easy Chocolate Chunk Cookie Recipe
These easy chocolate chunk cookie recipes are divine served warm. So easy to make with ingredients probably already on hand in your pantry. The kids will love helping to make these cookies.
These make great after school treats or even kids party treats. Make a batch and stack in a gift tin to give as a gift to a helpful neighbor. They’ll appreciate the thoughtful gesture and the wonderful homemade treat. Stack neatly in a tissue lined school pencil box taped shut as a great gift for teachers on teacher appreciation day.
These are excellent for church bake sales. Just bake, cool, and slip 2 cookies in a zip lock baggie for easy sales. Everyone will love this easy chocolate chunk cookie recipe. Bake a batch and take to the office for that mid morning coffee break with fellow workers. They’ll love the gesture and the cookies. Regardless of how you serve them this is a recipe you’ll want to make more often.
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- ⅔ cup brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1¾ cups semisweet chocolate chunks
- ¾ cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1 cup softened butter
- ⅔ cup white sugar
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- Stir the flour with the cocoa, baking soda and salt.
- Cream the butter with the sugar, brown sugar and vanilla extract, then beat in the eggs.
- Gradually beat in the flour and cocoa mixture.
- Fold in the chocolate chunks.
- Drop by rounded tablespoon on to ungreased baking sheets.
- Bake for 10 minutes or until done.
Photo Credit: An experiment: chocolate chunk cookies with sea-salt by ericskiff, on Flickr
Leave a Reply
- Top Dessert Ideas to Keep Them Coming Back October 9, 2015
- Tangy Lime Cupcakes with Poppy Seeds September 30, 2014
- No-Bake Cherry Cheesecake September 22, 2014
- Spiced Pumpkin and Sweet Potato Pie September 21, 2014
- Plum Strudel with Walnuts September 16, 2014
- Golden Rum Cake Recipe December 22, 2013
- Easy No Cook Banana Pudding Recipe December 21, 2013
- Chocolate Chip Cookie Pie Recipe December 21, 2013
- Cute Green Frog Cupcake Recipe December 21, 2013
- Recipe for Gingerbread Loaf December 20, 2013
- Almond Butter Cookies Recipe December 18, 2013
- Apricot Meringue Pie Recipe December 18, 2013
- A Simple Recipe for Egg Tarts December 15, 2013
- Easy Carrot Pudding Recipe December 15, 2013
- Chocolate Caramel Brownies November 28, 2013
- Strawberry Cheesecake Pudding Recipe November 25, 2013
- Home (49172 Views)
- Recipe for Gingerbread Loaf (32440 Views)
- Here are Some Easter Decorating Ideas for Cupcakes (18613 Views)
- Recipe for Rhubarb Bread Using Either Sour Cream or Buttermilk (17615 Views)
- Beauty is a Vanilla Icing Recipe for Cupcake (13826 Views)
- Golden Rum Cake Recipe (10602 Views)
- Cute Green Frog Cupcake Recipe (9804 Views)
- Crockpot Blueberry Coffee Cake with Vanilla (9480 Views)
- Celebrate the Day with a Lemon Frosting Gourmet Cupcake (9030 Views)
- Strawberry Cheesecake Pudding Recipe (8532 Views)