Christmas Party Appetizer Recipes
Festive Christmas Party Appetizer Recipes
If you want to make the perfect Christmas party appetizer recipes then check out our easy party appetizers recipes. There are so many traditional Christmas party appetizer recipes for your parties and festive social gathers. You can now have all the most exciting recipes for a traditional Christmas party with everything down to the egg nog.
There are so many great recipes to try for the holidays that you are going to want to make these all year long. Every occasion is a great reason to make your best appetizers. Appetizers are a palate pleasing teaser that helps hold you over until the main course. Serve up all your favorite Christmas party appetizer recipes from stove top to crockpot. Make everything from meat balls to deli sandwiches and more. Find all the best Christmas party appetizer recipes and other easy appetizer recipes when you join our recipe network. With so many recipes to choose from you will never run out of ideas.
Serve up colorful recipes, hot and cold recipes and ethnic recipes when you have a long list of Christmas party appetizer recipes to choose from. Serve modern and trendy recipes or more traditional and authentic Christmas recipes. Enjoy all the Christmas party appetizer recipes that you need in one place.
- 1½ cups white sugar
- 1 cup butter
- 3 eggs
- ½ teaspoon ground ginger
- ½ teaspoon ground allspice
- ¾ teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon ground mace
- ¼ lb pitted dates
- 1 cup raisins
- 1 pound pecan halves
- ¼ cup candied cherries
- 1 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1 tablespoon brewed coffee
- ¼ lb candied pineapple, chopped
- ¼ lb chopped candied citron
- ¼ lb chopped orange peel
- ½ cup currants
- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon unsweetened cocoa powder
- Preheat the oven to 325 degrees F and grease some cookie sheets.
- Beat the eggs until foamy.
- Cream the sugar and butter until light and fluffy, then mix in the eggs.
- Sift the flour with the spices, soda and cocoa.
- Save ½ cup of flour mixture but add the rest to the butter mixture.
- Stir in the coffee.
- Chop the fruit and roll it with the chopped pecans in the ½ cup of reserved flour.
- Add this to the batter and mix thoroughly.
- Drop spoonfuls of the batter on to the cookie sheets one inch apart.
- Bake for 12 to 15 minutes or until done.
Photo Credit: Christmas cookies by kristin_a (Meringue Bake Shop), on Flickr
Leave a Reply
- Top Dessert Ideas to Keep Them Coming Back October 9, 2015
- Tangy Lime Cupcakes with Poppy Seeds September 30, 2014
- No-Bake Cherry Cheesecake September 22, 2014
- Spiced Pumpkin and Sweet Potato Pie September 21, 2014
- Plum Strudel with Walnuts September 16, 2014
- Golden Rum Cake Recipe December 22, 2013
- Easy No Cook Banana Pudding Recipe December 21, 2013
- Chocolate Chip Cookie Pie Recipe December 21, 2013
- Cute Green Frog Cupcake Recipe December 21, 2013
- Recipe for Gingerbread Loaf December 20, 2013
- Almond Butter Cookies Recipe December 18, 2013
- Apricot Meringue Pie Recipe December 18, 2013
- A Simple Recipe for Egg Tarts December 15, 2013
- Easy Carrot Pudding Recipe December 15, 2013
- Chocolate Caramel Brownies November 28, 2013
- Strawberry Cheesecake Pudding Recipe November 25, 2013
- Home (49866 Views)
- Recipe for Gingerbread Loaf (32441 Views)
- Here are Some Easter Decorating Ideas for Cupcakes (18613 Views)
- Recipe for Rhubarb Bread Using Either Sour Cream or Buttermilk (17615 Views)
- Beauty is a Vanilla Icing Recipe for Cupcake (13827 Views)
- Golden Rum Cake Recipe (10602 Views)
- Cute Green Frog Cupcake Recipe (9806 Views)
- Crockpot Blueberry Coffee Cake with Vanilla (9480 Views)
- Celebrate the Day with a Lemon Frosting Gourmet Cupcake (9030 Views)
- Strawberry Cheesecake Pudding Recipe (8534 Views)