Almond Butter Cookies Recipe
Awesome Almond Butter Cookies Recipe
Are you looking for a quick and easy cookie recipe that is new and refreshing, but also amazingly delicious? Try my awesome Almond Butter Cookies Recipe today and you will not be disappointed! Watch my easy to follow recipe video that I have posted below for a step-by-step tutorial on how to make delicious Almond Butter Cookies today!
Almond Butter Cookie Recipe
Does your family love cookies? Want a delicate buttery cookie that is delicately flavored with almond and simply melts in your mouth?
You have found it, in this wonderfully easy cookie recipe. It is a cookie that will become a cherished favorite.
They are easy to make too. So when you and your family want a light sweet buttery cookie whip up a batch of these wonderful cookies. You will be so glad you did.
The kids will love these because they are so light and buttery. Make a batch or two of these wonderful cookies and watch them vanish before your eyes. They make excellent church bake off cookies to sell also. Make several batches and have plenty on hand for the children and their friends. No matter how you serve these they will be loved by everyone and become a hard and fast traditional favorite. So, if you love cookies as much as we do, be sure to make these.
Which Type of Cookie do You Like Best?
- ¾ cup all-purpose flour
- ¾ teaspoon salt
- 1 egg
- ⅓ cup light brown sugar
- ¼ cup softened unsalted butter
- ⅓ cup white sugar
- ½ cup whole wheat flour or whole wheat pastry flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- ¾ cup smooth unsalted almond butter
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1½ oz almond halves
- Cooking spray
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F and spray 2 baking sheets with cooking spray.
- Whisk together the flours with the salt and baking soda.
- Beat the butter, almond butter and sugars until fluffy, then add the vanilla and egg and beat until well combined.
- Gradually stir the flour mixture into the butter mixture, blending well.
- Shape the dough into ¾-inch balls, and arrange them on the baking sheets.
- Gently press a couple of almond halves in the center of each cookie.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes, or until lightly browned.
- Cool the almond butter cookies on a wire rack.
Homemade mousse is lovely, as are homemade cookies. Serve them both together and you have the ultimate dessert – rich enough to satisfy your sweet tooth cravings but not too heavy to go after a filling entrée. This would make a perfect dessert for any occasion. The lime and white chocolate flavors in the mousse pair really nicely while the crispy almond cookies are wonderful served with the mousse. You can make both ahead of time as well, so if you want to make something and then forget about it until dessert time, this is an ideal option for you to consider.
Leave a Reply
- Top Dessert Ideas to Keep Them Coming Back October 9, 2015
- Tangy Lime Cupcakes with Poppy Seeds September 30, 2014
- No-Bake Cherry Cheesecake September 22, 2014
- Spiced Pumpkin and Sweet Potato Pie September 21, 2014
- Plum Strudel with Walnuts September 16, 2014
- Golden Rum Cake Recipe December 22, 2013
- Easy No Cook Banana Pudding Recipe December 21, 2013
- Chocolate Chip Cookie Pie Recipe December 21, 2013
- Cute Green Frog Cupcake Recipe December 21, 2013
- Recipe for Gingerbread Loaf December 20, 2013
- Almond Butter Cookies Recipe December 18, 2013
- Apricot Meringue Pie Recipe December 18, 2013
- A Simple Recipe for Egg Tarts December 15, 2013
- Easy Carrot Pudding Recipe December 15, 2013
- Chocolate Caramel Brownies November 28, 2013
- Strawberry Cheesecake Pudding Recipe November 25, 2013
- Home (49171 Views)
- Recipe for Gingerbread Loaf (32438 Views)
- Here are Some Easter Decorating Ideas for Cupcakes (18613 Views)
- Recipe for Rhubarb Bread Using Either Sour Cream or Buttermilk (17610 Views)
- Beauty is a Vanilla Icing Recipe for Cupcake (13826 Views)
- Golden Rum Cake Recipe (10600 Views)
- Cute Green Frog Cupcake Recipe (9802 Views)
- Crockpot Blueberry Coffee Cake with Vanilla (9478 Views)
- Celebrate the Day with a Lemon Frosting Gourmet Cupcake (9029 Views)
- Strawberry Cheesecake Pudding Recipe (8529 Views)