Pudding Ginger Men
This pudding recipe combines pudding with butter, sugar, ginger, cinnamon, and flour to make delicious ginger men. Pudding might not be a traditional ginger men ingredient but it does work very well with this pudding recipe. Kids are going to love these delicious ginger men and so will adults. This is an easy recipe to make and the results are well worth the effort involved.
The spices in this pudding ginger men recipe go beautifully with the flavor of the butterscotch pudding. If you want to make a cookie recipes, try using pudding because you get a great texture and a mouthwatering flavor. These ginger men look really cute when they are finished, especially if you use frosting and little candies to make their faces and buttons.
If you are cooking with kids, you can let them cut the gingerbread shapes with the cookie cutter and decorate the ginger men when they are ready. If you want to make pudding recipes with a difference, this is a wonderful recipe to start off with. The butterscotch flavor in this butterscotch pudding gives these gingerbread men a really unique and unusual taste.
- 4 oz pack butterscotch pudding
- 1 egg
- ½ cup brown sugar
- ½ cup butter
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- ½ teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 ½ teaspoons ginger
- 1 ½ cups flour
- Combine the pudding mix with the sugar and butter and cream well. Blend in the egg. Mix the rest of the ingredients together and blend them into the creamed mixture.
- Chill until set.
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- Roll on to a floured board to ? inch thickness and cut shapes with a cookie cutter.
- Bake on a greased baking sheet for 10 or 12 minutes.
- Decorate the cookies with colored or white frosting and little candies.
Leave a Reply
- Top Dessert Ideas to Keep Them Coming Back October 9, 2015
- Tangy Lime Cupcakes with Poppy Seeds September 30, 2014
- No-Bake Cherry Cheesecake September 22, 2014
- Spiced Pumpkin and Sweet Potato Pie September 21, 2014
- Plum Strudel with Walnuts September 16, 2014
- Golden Rum Cake Recipe December 22, 2013
- Easy No Cook Banana Pudding Recipe December 21, 2013
- Chocolate Chip Cookie Pie Recipe December 21, 2013
- Cute Green Frog Cupcake Recipe December 21, 2013
- Recipe for Gingerbread Loaf December 20, 2013
- Almond Butter Cookies Recipe December 18, 2013
- Apricot Meringue Pie Recipe December 18, 2013
- A Simple Recipe for Egg Tarts December 15, 2013
- Easy Carrot Pudding Recipe December 15, 2013
- Chocolate Caramel Brownies November 28, 2013
- Strawberry Cheesecake Pudding Recipe November 25, 2013
- Home (49943 Views)
- Recipe for Gingerbread Loaf (32451 Views)
- Here are Some Easter Decorating Ideas for Cupcakes (18615 Views)
- Recipe for Rhubarb Bread Using Either Sour Cream or Buttermilk (17621 Views)
- Beauty is a Vanilla Icing Recipe for Cupcake (13829 Views)
- Golden Rum Cake Recipe (10610 Views)
- Cute Green Frog Cupcake Recipe (9815 Views)
- Crockpot Blueberry Coffee Cake with Vanilla (9483 Views)
- Celebrate the Day with a Lemon Frosting Gourmet Cupcake (9036 Views)
- Strawberry Cheesecake Pudding Recipe (8542 Views)