How to Make a Double Fudge Cookies Recipe
Do you and your family enjoy eating cookies? Do you love fudge cookies? Many people absolutely adore the flavor and aroma of fudge cookies. It is true that sometimes there is nothing like loving from the oven to please everyone in your home or all your friends. Making these types of mouthwatering cookie recipes is a gift and a skill. You can learn how to make any sort of cookie you like. You just have to get in there and start making those cookies.
If you are interested in making some homemade fudge cookies, you might like to learn how to make a double fudge cookie recipe. It only uses just a few ingredients. You may already have most of them in your pantry already. If you do, you can start making these cookies now and have them ready when the children get home. Speaking of children, this is an easy enough recipe that you can teach to them. They would all love to learn how to make these great treats. Once you teach them to make them, your kids might just start making cookies for you and the other adults.
Another thing to consider when you want to make cookies to sell or give as gifts is that you can save a lot of money when you do it yourself. Make some of these cookies and then give them to others as gifts during the holidays or special occasions. Many people love fudge cookies and will be thrilled that you cared enough to think of them while you are baking. You can also make them to include in any cookie gift basket that you are personalizing for others. They are also a good choice when you want to make some tempting cookie sandwiches or even some ice cream cookie sandwiches.
- 2 eggs
- ½ cup milk
- ½ cup oil
- 2 cups quick biscuit mix
- 2 packages instant chocolate pudding mix
- 1 package chocolate chips 6 ounce
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Using a large mixing bowl and a wooden spoon you will add the eggs and beat well. Stir in the milk and oil. Gradually stir in the quick biscuit mix and the instant chocolate pudding mix. Stir well to combine all ingredients. Fold in the chocolate chips.
- Drop cookie dough by the spoonful onto an un-greased baking sheet about 2 inches apart. Place in the preheated oven to bake for about 10 minutes. Remove from oven. Allow cooling for several minutes and then transfer to wire rack. Allow the cookies to cool or serve immediately.
If you are a chocolate lover or you have some chocoholics in the family, you might all enjoy eating fudge cookies. Fudge cookies are very popular. They are a yummy rich sort of cookie that can bring a smile to the face of just about anyone you know. You can learn how to make your own homemade fudge cookie recipes if you like. These are delicious and make a great snack treat anytime of the day or evening. Since there are so many versions of fudge cookie recipes, you will be able to make just about any type of cookie.
Leave a Reply
- Golden Rum Cake Recipe December 22, 2013
- Easy No Cook Banana Pudding Recipe December 21, 2013
- Chocolate Chip Cookie Pie Recipe December 21, 2013
- Cute Green Frog Cupcake Recipe December 21, 2013
- Recipe for Gingerbread Loaf December 20, 2013
- Almond Butter Cookies Recipe December 18, 2013
- Apricot Meringue Pie Recipe December 18, 2013
- A Simple Recipe for Egg Tarts December 15, 2013
- Easy Carrot Pudding Recipe December 15, 2013
- Home (32080 Views)
- Recipe for Gingerbread Loaf (29395 Views)
- Here are Some Easter Decorating Ideas for Cupcakes (15147 Views)
- Beauty is a Vanilla Icing Recipe for Cupcake (11836 Views)
- Recipe for Rhubarb Bread Using Either Sour Cream or Buttermilk (8127 Views)
- Crockpot Blueberry Coffee Cake with Vanilla (7371 Views)
- Celebrate the Day with a Lemon Frosting Gourmet Cupcake (7091 Views)
- Fresh Strawberry Trifle Recipe with Red Wine (6734 Views)
- Slow Cooked Lemon Poppy Seed Cake Recipe (6506 Views)
- Sweet Lemon Cupcake Recipe (6443 Views)