How to Make Cookies from Scratch
Learn how to make cookies from scratch homemade the easy way. With just a few simple ingredients you can make your own cookies homemade. Learning how to make cookies from scratch is so simple that you will love making them with the kids. This is the perfect kid friend recipe to make in the kitchen on those afternoons when they’re bored. Teaching children to bake cookies from scratch is a great life lesson as well as math lesson. Grab and apron and teach your little ones how to make cookies from scratch.
Want to Know How to Make Cookies from Scratch
Everyone loves cookies, especially homemade. Making homemade cookies s not difficult and really only requires a few ingredients and a bit of time. The reward in the taste of homemade cookies is well worth the effort. Learning how to make cookies from scratch is really quite easy.
With just a few ingredients you probably already have on hand and a few spare minutes, you can have a warm fresh out of the oven batch. Kids of all ages love helping to make cookies. Little ones love to shape them and clean the delicious batter from the bowl. The older ones love to bake them and see their accomplishments. They all love to eat them after they come from the oven.
Learning how to make cookies from scratch is a great way to teach teamwork and measurements. It is great in teaching time and temperature too. So, get the ingredients together and teach your kids how to make cookies from scratch. They will love the time with you and their siblings and many fond memories will be made for the years to come.
- 1 cup peanut butter
- 1 cup granulated white sugar
- 1 big egg
- Preheat the oven to 350Â°F and beat the egg with the sugar.
- Add the peanut butter then shape the mixture into one inch balls.
- Arrange them on a cookie sheet and press down with a wet spoon.
- Dip the spoon in sugar first so it doesn't stick.
- Bake for 10 to 12 minutes.
Photo Credit: Peanut butter cookies by Lucy Crabapple, on Flickr
Leave a Reply
- Top Dessert Ideas to Keep Them Coming Back October 9, 2015
- Tangy Lime Cupcakes with Poppy Seeds September 30, 2014
- No-Bake Cherry Cheesecake September 22, 2014
- Spiced Pumpkin and Sweet Potato Pie September 21, 2014
- Plum Strudel with Walnuts September 16, 2014
- Golden Rum Cake Recipe December 22, 2013
- Easy No Cook Banana Pudding Recipe December 21, 2013
- Chocolate Chip Cookie Pie Recipe December 21, 2013
- Cute Green Frog Cupcake Recipe December 21, 2013
- Recipe for Gingerbread Loaf December 20, 2013
- Almond Butter Cookies Recipe December 18, 2013
- Apricot Meringue Pie Recipe December 18, 2013
- A Simple Recipe for Egg Tarts December 15, 2013
- Easy Carrot Pudding Recipe December 15, 2013
- Chocolate Caramel Brownies November 28, 2013
- Strawberry Cheesecake Pudding Recipe November 25, 2013
- Home (49172 Views)
- Recipe for Gingerbread Loaf (32440 Views)
- Here are Some Easter Decorating Ideas for Cupcakes (18613 Views)
- Recipe for Rhubarb Bread Using Either Sour Cream or Buttermilk (17615 Views)
- Beauty is a Vanilla Icing Recipe for Cupcake (13826 Views)
- Golden Rum Cake Recipe (10602 Views)
- Cute Green Frog Cupcake Recipe (9804 Views)
- Crockpot Blueberry Coffee Cake with Vanilla (9480 Views)
- Celebrate the Day with a Lemon Frosting Gourmet Cupcake (9030 Views)
- Strawberry Cheesecake Pudding Recipe (8532 Views)