Easy No Bake Cookie Recipe
Quick and Easy No Bake Cookie Recipe
Now you can avoid cooking with this Easy No Bake Cookie Recipe. This is a great recipe to do with the kids on summer afternoon when they are bored. Kids love to be creative in the kitchen and with these no cook cookies you can have desserts all the time. Try this super quick and Easy No Bake Cookie Recipe.
Easy No Bake Cookie Recipe
This easy no bake cookie recipe is perfect for those times a sweet tooth strikes, but you don’t want to heat up the kitchen. Simply mix up the ingredients, chill and enjoy. It cannot get any easier than that.
Children will love making these little gems to eat. There’s no cooking so once you show the kids how to do it they can do it easily. With minimal supervision they’ll be having so much fun making this easy no bake cookie recipe.
Their creativity and sense of accomplishment will reach new heights when they taste them too. It’s a perfect opportunity for quality time with the children and a bit of creative fun for the kids.
So the next time your kids say they’re bored, break out the ingredients and show them how to make this easy no bake cookie recipe. Then step back and let the fun begin while the kids make up batch after batch.
Have You Ever Tried Making No Bake Cookies Before
- 2 cups semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup cooked chow mein noodles
- 1 cup raisins
- 1 cup dry-roasted peanuts
- Microwave the chocolate chips in a microwave-safe bowl on a high power, stirring every 30 seconds, until smooth and melted.
- Stir in the raisins, peanuts and chow mein noodles.
- Roll into walnut-sized balls using your hands and set on to waxed paper to cool.
- Chill or let sit until hard.
Photo Credit: Photo of No Bake Cookies by foodistablog, on Flickr
Leave a Reply
- Top Dessert Ideas to Keep Them Coming Back October 9, 2015
- Tangy Lime Cupcakes with Poppy Seeds September 30, 2014
- No-Bake Cherry Cheesecake September 22, 2014
- Spiced Pumpkin and Sweet Potato Pie September 21, 2014
- Plum Strudel with Walnuts September 16, 2014
- Golden Rum Cake Recipe December 22, 2013
- Easy No Cook Banana Pudding Recipe December 21, 2013
- Chocolate Chip Cookie Pie Recipe December 21, 2013
- Cute Green Frog Cupcake Recipe December 21, 2013
- Recipe for Gingerbread Loaf December 20, 2013
- Almond Butter Cookies Recipe December 18, 2013
- Apricot Meringue Pie Recipe December 18, 2013
- A Simple Recipe for Egg Tarts December 15, 2013
- Easy Carrot Pudding Recipe December 15, 2013
- Chocolate Caramel Brownies November 28, 2013
- Strawberry Cheesecake Pudding Recipe November 25, 2013
- Home (49943 Views)
- Recipe for Gingerbread Loaf (32451 Views)
- Here are Some Easter Decorating Ideas for Cupcakes (18615 Views)
- Recipe for Rhubarb Bread Using Either Sour Cream or Buttermilk (17621 Views)
- Beauty is a Vanilla Icing Recipe for Cupcake (13829 Views)
- Golden Rum Cake Recipe (10610 Views)
- Cute Green Frog Cupcake Recipe (9815 Views)
- Crockpot Blueberry Coffee Cake with Vanilla (9483 Views)
- Celebrate the Day with a Lemon Frosting Gourmet Cupcake (9036 Views)
- Strawberry Cheesecake Pudding Recipe (8542 Views)