Almost Heaven Peanut Butter Cookies Recipe
Are you looking for a quick and easy dessert recipe that uses only a few ingredients and will make everyone’s mouth water? Try my delicious Almost Heaven Peanut Butter Cookies Recipe!
Which Kind of Cookie do You Prefer?
Making these could not be any simpler. They are made with pie crust mix, water, brown sugar, and peanut butter. Those four ingredients are all you need to make these amazing nutty cookies.
Once you have combined the ingredients you can divide the mixture into 24 equal sized pieces, then flatten them down and bake them in the oven until golden brown. These go nicely with a cup of coffee, and help yourself to a few because one of these wonderful little cookies is never enough! So if you are considering your next cookie recipe, give this one a try. You will be amazed just how easy it is to make these little treats, and the nutty, sweet flavor is gorgeous.
- 11 oz pie crust mix
- 3 tablespoons water
- ¾ cup brown sugar
- 1 cup peanut butter
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F.
- Combine the pie crust mix with the peanut butter and brown sugar.
- Incorporate the water, a tablespoon at a time, while mixing gently.
- Roll into 1 inch balls and arrange them on a cookie sheet.
- Flatten slightly with a fork, pressing down first one way then the other, to get a crisscross pattern.
- Bake for 8 to 10 minutes, then let the cookies cool on the baking sheet for 5 minutes.
- Remove them to a wire rack to cool completely.
Nutty cookies are always good, especially when they are homemade and especially, where the home cook is concerned, when they are so easy to prepare. All you need to make these cookies are four ingredients. Simply combine the ingredients and divide it into 24 pieces, then you can give these 10 minutes in the oven and enjoy them with a glass of milk, a cup of coffee, or any other beverage you like. Flatten them before baking, using a fork to press one way and then the other, so you can get the nice crisscross mark you can see in the picture.
Extraordinary Cakes: Recipes for Bold and Sophisticated Desserts
by Karen Krasne and Tina Wrigh
Making cakes is not only easier than you might think, but it is also plenty of fun. This book brings the art of cake-making to life, and features some really tempting recipes, such as blood orange ricotta torte, toasted macadamia caramel cheesecake, chocolate nirvana, and Marco Polo cake, to name just a few. Learn how to add flair with real flowers and fresh fruit garnishes, how to make professional-looking cakes, and how to make cakes beautiful enough to grace the dinner table at any special occasion. If you already have some baking skills as well as the time for baking, this book will be your best friend in the kitchen. Each recipe features a photo of the finished cake and also a photo of a slice of cake so you can see how it should look inside as well as out. The recipes are not doubled up in the book, so if a recipe calls for the same base as another cake, the page will tell you to ‘refer to page 144’ for example, which means every recipe in this cookbook is unique. A lot of the recipes are for layer cakes, although you also have cheesecakes and other types, so there is plenty to choose from.
Leave a Reply
- Top Dessert Ideas to Keep Them Coming Back October 9, 2015
- Tangy Lime Cupcakes with Poppy Seeds September 30, 2014
- No-Bake Cherry Cheesecake September 22, 2014
- Spiced Pumpkin and Sweet Potato Pie September 21, 2014
- Plum Strudel with Walnuts September 16, 2014
- Golden Rum Cake Recipe December 22, 2013
- Easy No Cook Banana Pudding Recipe December 21, 2013
- Chocolate Chip Cookie Pie Recipe December 21, 2013
- Cute Green Frog Cupcake Recipe December 21, 2013
- Recipe for Gingerbread Loaf December 20, 2013
- Almond Butter Cookies Recipe December 18, 2013
- Apricot Meringue Pie Recipe December 18, 2013
- A Simple Recipe for Egg Tarts December 15, 2013
- Easy Carrot Pudding Recipe December 15, 2013
- Chocolate Caramel Brownies November 28, 2013
- Strawberry Cheesecake Pudding Recipe November 25, 2013
- Home (49943 Views)
- Recipe for Gingerbread Loaf (32451 Views)
- Here are Some Easter Decorating Ideas for Cupcakes (18615 Views)
- Recipe for Rhubarb Bread Using Either Sour Cream or Buttermilk (17621 Views)
- Beauty is a Vanilla Icing Recipe for Cupcake (13829 Views)
- Golden Rum Cake Recipe (10610 Views)
- Cute Green Frog Cupcake Recipe (9815 Views)
- Crockpot Blueberry Coffee Cake with Vanilla (9483 Views)
- Celebrate the Day with a Lemon Frosting Gourmet Cupcake (9036 Views)
- Strawberry Cheesecake Pudding Recipe (8543 Views)