A Rose Cupcake Can Make the Day
What many people will find is that a rose cupcake can be used for almost any event they are hosting. Unlike having to deal with a cake, these cupcakes are going to give the host a chance to have even sized desserts to offer their guests that have a unique design attached to them. In many cases, this is going to make them some of the top choices you will have for dessert.
As you consider the options you have for a rose cupcake, you should keep in mind that the frosting you select is going to have an impact on the overall appearance as well. For example, you are going to find that a chocolate frosting will work better with bold colors, while a white frosting will benefit more from soft floral coloring.
Just keep in mind that while you are setting up these cupcakes, that you can add flavors to the flowers and give them a unique sense of style that is all of their own. Above all, you will want to focus on creating a quality cupcake that is not only going to impress those you serve it to, but also to those who enjoy having the chance to sample the sweet flavors that come with it.
- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 cup butter
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 ½ cups sugar
- 3 teaspoons pure vanilla extract
- 5 large eggs
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 ½ cups milk
- 1 tablespoon crushed edible rose petals
- Start this process by preheating your oven to 350 degrees. Then line your cupcake pan with paper cups and mix your dry ingredients together in a large mixing bowl. Next, slowly blend in your remaining ingredients until it is well blended, ensuring you scrape the sides of the bowl for an even mixture.
- Then, take your batter and fill each of your cupcake liners with an even amount of batter and place them in the oven. Allow them to cook for 20 minutes or until a toothpick can be placed in the center of them and come out clean.
- You can then frost these cupcakes with a white frosting mixed with additional crushed edible rose petals and add on a unique sugar rose for additional effect if you desire to do so. This will give your cupcake a lasting impression that will make it perfect for a romantic setting or even just an everyday treat as well.
This beautiful cupcake is going to leave a lasting impression on those that see it. You will note how a generous helping of frosting can help to give a sugar rose petal the appearance it is sitting on a soft white cloud. This is going to add to the level of beauty and charm that these items will have as well and will certainly make them some of the top choices you can have.
Current average ratings.
Leave a Reply
- Home (22889 Views)
- Recipe for Gingerbread Loaf (9220 Views)
- Beauty is a Vanilla Icing Recipe for Cupcake (8017 Views)
- Here are Some Easter Decorating Ideas for Cupcakes (6791 Views)
- Fresh Strawberry Trifle Recipe with Red Wine (5681 Views)
- Slow Cooked Lemon Poppy Seed Cake Recipe (5101 Views)
- Crockpot Blueberry Coffee Cake with Vanilla (4783 Views)
- Recipe for Rhubarb Bread Using Either Sour Cream or Buttermilk (4673 Views)
- Sweet Lemon Cupcake Recipe (3813 Views)
- Celebrate the Day with a Lemon Frosting Gourmet Cupcake (3798 Views)