Cute Green Frog Cupcake Recipe
Make Cute Green Frog Cupcake Recipe for your Princess and the Frog party or for St. Patty’s day. Threre are so many occasions that could use a Cute Green Frog Cupcake Recipe. These little hoppy friends are great for the dessert table and they add a little color and flair. If you are having a kids’ birthday party or you are in need of a St Paddy’s Day dessert, try these awesome Cute Green Frog Cupcakes.
Green Frog Cupcakes
Whimsically adorable Green Frog cupcakes make adorable birthday party treats for your child’s next party. These cupcakes are so easy to make too that even the kids will love decorating them.
Cupcakes can be made with any cake recipe and then decorated with buttercream frosting with green food color. The green food color is the "body" of the frog. By using Marshmallows, raisins, jubes in red and green colors, will make the eyes. Then use Licorice candy strips to form the nose and mouth.
These cute cupcakes can be made for Birthday parties, school parties or even after school treats. These are even great cupcakes to let children make with adult supervision of course. Simply, bake the cupcakes, set out various ingredients, and let the children get creative in decorating their own Green Frog Cupcakes. They will love decorating and creating their own whimsical green frog cupcakes.
Take a decorated batch of these adorable Green Frog Cupcakes to the next baby shower or even the local church social night. Preteens even love these adorable green Frog Cupcakes. Have a batch on hand on Saturdays when your preteen’s friends come over and watch the excitement.
These are even great at your child’s next slumber party. Kids will love the Green Frog cupcakes. Make a large batch for the next church bazaar to be donated for fund raising. They will go over great for the crowd.
A great weekend activity for young children that encourages their creativity is to provide plenty of art/construction paper. Provide colors, coloring pencils and scissors, felt strips, buttons, and glue. Let each child color, cut, and decorate his or her own frogs.
After this activity provide a cute lunch treat of frog shaped sandwiches by using a frog cookie cutter. Layer the sandwich with cream cheese and deli shaved ham. Green colored soda with frog shaped ice cubes, and of course these Lovely Green Frog cupcakes will be a great hit.
What child would not enjoy this cute Green frog themed activity and lunch? Watch out, word will spread through the neighborhood about your fun Green Frog activity. Before you know it this Green Frog Activity will be the new hit on the block.
No matter what activity the adorable Green Frog cupcakes are made for or where they are served, everyone will love the cute frogs. With this cute Green Frog Cupcake recipe you have begun the most adorable baking ideas. You can even later take this same recipe and create any fun insect or animal creations for your happy youngsters.
These take only a few minutes to create from baking to decorating and the reward of seeing the children’s faces is wonderful. Imagine their return from school, to find these whimsically decorated Green Frog Cupcakes on a platter. You will undoubtedly win the "Best Mom" reward by your gleefully excited youngsters. So, pull out the cake mix and the assorted decorations and get creative. Make a few surprise batches of these Green Frog cupcakes today. You will be glad you did, and so will the children!
Do you Think Your Kids Will Like these Green Frog Cupcake?
- 18¼ oz white cake mix
- 48 semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 drop red food coloring
- 1 lb prepared vanilla frosting
- 6 drops green food coloring, or as needed
- ¼ cup green decorator sugar
- 12 large marshmallows
- Bake the cupcakes according to the directions on the package.
- Allow them to cool completely.
- Scoop ⅔ of the frosting into a bowl and mix it with the green food coloring.
- Frost the cupcakes.
- Sprinkle some of the green sugar over the tops.
- Cut the marshmallows in half to make two circles.
- Dip half of each marshmallow piece into water and dip into the green sugar to make the eyelids.
- The remaining white will be the eyes. Arrange these on the cupcakes.
- Use a little of the white icing to glue a chocolate chip into the center of each eye for the pupil.
- Mix the remaining frosting with red food coloring to make pink.
- Use the pink icing to draw smiling mouths and nostrils or even tongues on the frogs.
Photo Credit: Rayson’s Frog Cupcakes by avlxyz, on Flickr
Leave a Reply
- Top Dessert Ideas to Keep Them Coming Back October 9, 2015
- Tangy Lime Cupcakes with Poppy Seeds September 30, 2014
- No-Bake Cherry Cheesecake September 22, 2014
- Spiced Pumpkin and Sweet Potato Pie September 21, 2014
- Plum Strudel with Walnuts September 16, 2014
- Golden Rum Cake Recipe December 22, 2013
- Easy No Cook Banana Pudding Recipe December 21, 2013
- Chocolate Chip Cookie Pie Recipe December 21, 2013
- Cute Green Frog Cupcake Recipe December 21, 2013
- Recipe for Gingerbread Loaf December 20, 2013
- Almond Butter Cookies Recipe December 18, 2013
- Apricot Meringue Pie Recipe December 18, 2013
- A Simple Recipe for Egg Tarts December 15, 2013
- Easy Carrot Pudding Recipe December 15, 2013
- Chocolate Caramel Brownies November 28, 2013
- Strawberry Cheesecake Pudding Recipe November 25, 2013
- Home (49171 Views)
- Recipe for Gingerbread Loaf (32438 Views)
- Here are Some Easter Decorating Ideas for Cupcakes (18613 Views)
- Recipe for Rhubarb Bread Using Either Sour Cream or Buttermilk (17608 Views)
- Beauty is a Vanilla Icing Recipe for Cupcake (13824 Views)
- Golden Rum Cake Recipe (10597 Views)
- Cute Green Frog Cupcake Recipe (9802 Views)
- Crockpot Blueberry Coffee Cake with Vanilla (9477 Views)
- Celebrate the Day with a Lemon Frosting Gourmet Cupcake (9027 Views)
- Strawberry Cheesecake Pudding Recipe (8526 Views)