Amaretto Cupcake Recipe
What Makes Pineapple and Amaretto Cupcakes so Wonderfully Unique
Whether you are a cupcake lover or you just like desserts, amaretto pineapple cupcakes are something you should definitely try. Anyone can learn how to make them, and the end result of following a recipe for these cupcakes is wonderfully delicious. You can serve them at tea time, with or without the benefit or a main meal, or simply as a treat or snack for a dinner party or potluck. With these cupcakes you will be asked for your recipe more than once, and certainly have to repeat the dessert many times over.
Why are these cupcakes so good? The answer lies in the ingredients. With the combination of pineapple, almonds, and sweet vanilla icing there will be no one at the party who does not offer you a compliment. The cupcakes are extremely easy to make and only require a few minutes of preparation and baking to complete. The pineapple filling can be store bought for the sake of simplicity or made at home for a more unique and excellent flavor. In addition, the vanilla frosting can also be made at home or store bought depending on your preferences.
When you combine all of these, however, the results are truly out of this world. You don’t believe it? Just try it, even once, and you will be hooked. Your friends and family will give you compliments galore and even ask you for your recipe. If you want to make a great impression at your meal and delight everyone old and young alike, then give these cupcakes a try.
Have You Ever Made Pineapple and Amaretto Cupcakes?
Indulgent Pineapple and Amaretto Cupcakes
Pineapple and amaretto cupcakes are becoming increasingly popular with cupcakes lovers of all kinds. The flavors and textures of the cupcakes, pineapples, and icing makes these cupcakes a great treat for any time of day and any event. Best of all, the whole cooking process is pretty simple and relatively stress free, and will only take up about an hour of your time.
For this recipe you will probably need to buy a few things, for instance the amaretto and pineapple filling, but most of the ingredients will be available around your house.
Follow the recipe exactly for the best results, and you will not be sorry.
- 1 and a half cups of flour
- ½ cup almonds ground
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 stick melted butter
- 3 eggs
- 1⅓ cups white sugar
- ½ cup milk
- ½ cup amaretto
- 1 tsp almond extract
- 2 tsp vanilla
- 1 cup heavy cream
- Pineapple Pie Filling or Flambéed Pineapple
- Vanilla Icing
- To make Pineapple Amaretto Cupcakes, first mix all your dry ingredients together. Sift the flour into a medium sized bowl, and then add salt and baking powder. Add the ground almonds and whisk together. Set the bowl aside while you mix the wet ingredients.
- Crack the eggs into a slightly larger bowl and whisk until WELL MIXED. Add the melted butter and sugar, and thoroughly whisk until creamed. Pour in the milk, the half cup of amaretto, the almond extract, heavy cream, and vanilla. Mix all of these together until completely and thoroughly combined.
- Take your bowl of wet ingredients and sift the dry mixture into it. With a whisk gently fold the two mixtures together until just combined. Stop when everything is just moistened but not completely wet. Over mixing will cause dryer and flatter cupcakes, so mix carefully.
- Spoon the cupcake batter into greased and floured cupcake tins until all your batter is used up. Place the tins quickly into a hot oven, preheated to 220 F. The cupcakes will need to cook for 20 to 25 minutes, and you can tell when they are done when a toothpick inserted into the middle comes out clean.
- Set the cupcakes aside to cool for 10 minutes, then remove from the tins and set on a tray. Cut the tops off of the cupcakes and set them aside. Spoon the pineapple filling onto the cupcake bottoms, then replace the other half onto the top.
- They can be served as is, or for a more delicious dessert effect can be frosted with vanilla icing. Garnish with mint or a caramel netting.
Pineapple and Amaretto cupcakes work well in a casual or fancy setting and are always a great treat to serve and eat. For the amount of deliciousness and excellence you will get from these cupcakes the amount of time they take to make is relatively negligible. You can enjoy these at any time you want, alone or with friends, or with a whole group or party.
How to Make a Pineapple and Amaretto Cupcake Recipe Like a Pro
If you have ever made cupcakes before then you know how easy it is. For beginners, however, the ordeal can seem much more daunting and frightening. Almost everyone has had a bad experience with baking, but that should not stop them from trying again and making something better next time. If you are looking for a good recipe to start off your baking career, then amaretto pineapple cupcakes are perfect for you.
The process of making these cupcakes may seem complicated at first glance, but if you carefully and thoroughly read your chosen recipe you will see that there is really nothing to be afraid of. With a few minutes of mixing, pouring and baking you will have a great dessert all ready and waiting to be eaten and enjoyed by you and those you love.
The secret behind getting the best results from a pineapple amaretto cupcake recipe is all in the ingredients. You do not have to worry about messing up or ruining your cupcakes, because if you follow your instructions they will come out great every time. The sheer genius of the mixture of almond and amaretto flavor cupcakes with pineapple filling will work for itself if you simply give it a try.
So do not be afraid to try something new. You may not be a pro on the first time around, but with practice you will get better and better until you are making cupcakes all the time. You can learn to enjoy and even love cooking your own food and desserts once you have a bit of practice.
Pineapple and Amaretto Cupcakes are Becoming Increasingly Popular with Cupcake Lovers of All Kinds.
Fun Baking Aprons
For the Not so Neat Cook
Leave a Reply
- Top Dessert Ideas to Keep Them Coming Back October 9, 2015
- Tangy Lime Cupcakes with Poppy Seeds September 30, 2014
- No-Bake Cherry Cheesecake September 22, 2014
- Spiced Pumpkin and Sweet Potato Pie September 21, 2014
- Plum Strudel with Walnuts September 16, 2014
- Golden Rum Cake Recipe December 22, 2013
- Easy No Cook Banana Pudding Recipe December 21, 2013
- Chocolate Chip Cookie Pie Recipe December 21, 2013
- Cute Green Frog Cupcake Recipe December 21, 2013
- Recipe for Gingerbread Loaf December 20, 2013
- Almond Butter Cookies Recipe December 18, 2013
- Apricot Meringue Pie Recipe December 18, 2013
- A Simple Recipe for Egg Tarts December 15, 2013
- Easy Carrot Pudding Recipe December 15, 2013
- Chocolate Caramel Brownies November 28, 2013
- Strawberry Cheesecake Pudding Recipe November 25, 2013
- Home (49171 Views)
- Recipe for Gingerbread Loaf (32438 Views)
- Here are Some Easter Decorating Ideas for Cupcakes (18613 Views)
- Recipe for Rhubarb Bread Using Either Sour Cream or Buttermilk (17610 Views)
- Beauty is a Vanilla Icing Recipe for Cupcake (13826 Views)
- Golden Rum Cake Recipe (10600 Views)
- Cute Green Frog Cupcake Recipe (9802 Views)
- Crockpot Blueberry Coffee Cake with Vanilla (9478 Views)
- Celebrate the Day with a Lemon Frosting Gourmet Cupcake (9029 Views)
- Strawberry Cheesecake Pudding Recipe (8529 Views)