Apple German Chocolate Cake Recipe
Are you looking for a quick and easy dessert recipe that is perfect for bake sales, pot lucks, and family get togethers? Try my amazing Apple German Chocolate Cake Recipe today and you will not be disappointed! Watch my easy to follow recipe video that I have posted below for a step-by-step tutorial on how to make amazing Apple German Chocolate Cake today!
Apple German Chocolate Cake
This Apple German Chocolate Cake is very moist and so delicious. With a crunchy chocolate topping it is absolutely the most delicious cake you have tasted.
It is easy to prepare and makes a wonderful cake to take to family get togethers. It is a wonderful take along cake to church family fellowship night as well. The best part of this apple German chocolate cake is its moistness and the delicious topping. It is wonderful with coffee or even a cup of steaming hot tea.
To serve it in an even more special way place one scoop of vanilla bean ice cream on top of the slice of cake. The apple German chocolate cake with the chocolate crunch topping combined with the ice cream, is simply divine.
Your family will not be able to get enough of this moist chocolate cake.
The moistness of the apple and the chocolate cake simply creates a very special cake. One that you might not think would be quite so good until you taste it. After one bit, there is no question. It is a true winner!
Have You Ever Made Apple German Chocolate Cake?
- 18¼ oz German chocolate cake mix
- ½ cup miniature semisweet chocolate chips
- ¾ cup chopped walnuts
- 3 eggs
- 21 oz apple pie filling
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- Put the pie filling in a blender. Cover and process until the apples are in ¼ inch chunks.
- Pour into a mixing bowl, then add the dry cake mix and eggs.
- Beat on a medium speed for 5 minutes.
- Pour into a greased 13 x 9 inch baking pan and sprinkle with nuts and chocolate chips.
- Bake for 40-45 minutes or until a toothpick inserted near the center comes out clean.
- Cool completely on a wire rack before cutting.
This gorgeous cake is rich and luxurious, and a chocoholic’s dream! All you need to do is combine 5 ingredients to make it, then bake it in the oven. After that, it is up to you how you decorate the cake. Some people might opt for a frosting while others prefer something simple like sliced strawberries, coconut flakes or even a sprig of mint. Others feel the cake is rich and perfect as it is and might eat it plain, or even with a dollop of whipped cream. The nuts in this cake add a nice crunch while the apple pie filling adds a fruity sweetness.
Apple German Chocolate Cake Recipe Cooking Videos
Step by Step Instructions for a “German Chocolate Cake”
Extraordinary Cakes: Recipes for Bold and Sophisticated Desserts
by Karen Krasne and Tina Wrigh
Making cakes is not only easier than you might think, but it is also plenty of fun. This book brings the art of cake-making to life, and features some really tempting recipes, such as blood orange ricotta torte, toasted macadamia caramel cheesecake, chocolate nirvana, and Marco Polo cake, to name just a few. Learn how to add flair with real flowers and fresh fruit garnishes, how to make professional-looking cakes, and how to make cakes beautiful enough to grace the dinner table at any special occasion. If you already have some baking skills as well as the time for baking, this book will be your best friend in the kitchen. Each recipe features a photo of the finished cake and also a photo of a slice of cake so you can see how it should look inside as well as out. The recipes are not doubled up in the book, so if a recipe calls for the same base as another cake, the page will tell you to ‘refer to page 144’ for example, which means every recipe in this cookbook is unique. A lot of the recipes are for layer cakes, although you also have cheesecakes and other types, so there is plenty to choose from.
Fun Baking Aprons
For the Not so Neat Cook
Leave a Reply
- Top Dessert Ideas to Keep Them Coming Back October 9, 2015
- Tangy Lime Cupcakes with Poppy Seeds September 30, 2014
- No-Bake Cherry Cheesecake September 22, 2014
- Spiced Pumpkin and Sweet Potato Pie September 21, 2014
- Plum Strudel with Walnuts September 16, 2014
- Golden Rum Cake Recipe December 22, 2013
- Easy No Cook Banana Pudding Recipe December 21, 2013
- Chocolate Chip Cookie Pie Recipe December 21, 2013
- Cute Green Frog Cupcake Recipe December 21, 2013
- Recipe for Gingerbread Loaf December 20, 2013
- Almond Butter Cookies Recipe December 18, 2013
- Apricot Meringue Pie Recipe December 18, 2013
- A Simple Recipe for Egg Tarts December 15, 2013
- Easy Carrot Pudding Recipe December 15, 2013
- Chocolate Caramel Brownies November 28, 2013
- Strawberry Cheesecake Pudding Recipe November 25, 2013
- Home (49866 Views)
- Recipe for Gingerbread Loaf (32441 Views)
- Here are Some Easter Decorating Ideas for Cupcakes (18613 Views)
- Recipe for Rhubarb Bread Using Either Sour Cream or Buttermilk (17615 Views)
- Beauty is a Vanilla Icing Recipe for Cupcake (13827 Views)
- Golden Rum Cake Recipe (10603 Views)
- Cute Green Frog Cupcake Recipe (9806 Views)
- Crockpot Blueberry Coffee Cake with Vanilla (9480 Views)
- Celebrate the Day with a Lemon Frosting Gourmet Cupcake (9030 Views)
- Strawberry Cheesecake Pudding Recipe (8534 Views)