Black Magic Chocolate Cake Recipe
Have you been searching for the perfect cake recipe to make during the fall and Halloween season? Look no further! Try my amazing Black Magic Cake Recipe today for its spooky dark chocolate taste! Check out my easy to follow recipe video that I have posted below for step-by-step instructions and helpful hints on how to make this delicious Cake!
Black Magic Cake
Sinfully delicious dark chocolate is the ultimate temptation of this Black Magic Cake. A perfect Halloween cake for all those gathered for the occasion. Moist chocolate layers and lusciously rich chocolate frosting create the perfect melt in your mouth death by chocolate flavors.
Very easy to prepare this will become the favorite whenever you or those you love get that chocolate craving. This Black Magic Cake will feed an easy 2 person so everyone can get his or her ultimate chocolate fix!
This cake would be great for the next church social or even to take on a family picnic. This cake travels well so it is great to take almost anywhere.
Preparation time is minimal; it does not require a lot of work so it is an easy cake to whip up even on weekdays. You can even make this dessert to follow a busy day’s supper menu of Hamburgers and Fries.
What family member could resist a deliciously moist and decadently chocolate layer cake?
There are so many ways this Black Magic Cake can be presented the choices are limitless. Family dinners, Church fellowships, School Cake bake off, Church Bazaars, and more. However, the best presentation yet is at your own table with family and friends to enjoy.
Made with simple ingredents already found in most home pantries this is the perfect cake to mix up at the arrival of unexpected guests. Once you and your guests enjoy the first taste it will become an addictive desire.
For special occasions this Black Magic Cake can be dressed up with piped on buttercream White Roses or Carnations. A Special red dyed Buttercream heart in the center for Valentines or even an Anniversary.
For Children add a few colorful candy gumdrops around the edges for a cute effect.
Serve this Black Magic cake with creamy vanilla bean ice cream, and a cup of fresh ground and brewed coffee for the next ladies social.
Make this cake in 3 layers for a tower of decadent creamy chocolate that is sinfully rich and delicious.
This is a very rich and moist cake so cut slices relatively moderately to prevent too much sweetness. Then again, if you or a family member is a diehard chocoholic this Black Magic Cake will certainly be your favorite. It is so lusciously creamy and chocolate rich, death by chocolate takes on a new meaning!
Perhaps there is a new neighbor in the area. Make this decadent welcoming Black Magic cake as a neighborly welcome. Just do not forget to make a second Black Magic Cake for your family or you might find some irate family members.
One thing is definitely sure about this Lovely Black Magic Cake and that is your family will love it! All those that are privileged enough to taste this Black Magic Cake will surely believe you have astounding culinary skills. Be sure to buy enough [b]Summary:[/b] at the store so you can make this more than once. You can bet it will become one of your families most treasured dessert recipes. Happy Baking and eating!
Have You Ever Made Black Magic Cake Before?
- ¾ cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt,2 eggs
- 1¾ cups all-purpose flour
- 2 cups white sugar
- 1 cup strong brewed coffee
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup buttermilk
- ½ cup vegetable oil
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- Grease and flour a pair of 9 inch round cake pans (or you could use one 9 x 13 inch pan).
- Mix the flour, sugar, cocoa, baking soda, baking powder and salt together, and make a well in the center.
- Add the eggs, coffee, buttermilk, oil and vanilla and beat for 2 minutes at a medium speed.
- The Batter will be thin.
- Pour it into the prepared pans.
- Bake for 35 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into the center of the cake comes out clean.
- Cool the cake for 10 minutes, then remove it from the pans and finish cooling on a wire rack.
- Fill and frost as desired.
This cake is really rich and delicious. It is made with coffee, vanilla and cocoa, along with flour, eggs and other typical cake ingredients. You can finish this cake however you wish, frosting or icing it with chocolate ganache or even making different layers and sandwiching them together with a chocolate filling. You can also serve it plain, perhaps with some whipped cream and strawberries and raspberries as your garnish. Chocolate cake goes well with all kinds of other flavors. We like to add chopped walnuts as well, for some decadent crunch.
Picture, recipes and/or content upgraded: 01-21-16
Black Magic Cake Recipe Blog Search
Want to try a different version of this recipe?
Leave a Reply
- Top Dessert Ideas to Keep Them Coming Back October 9, 2015
- Tangy Lime Cupcakes with Poppy Seeds September 30, 2014
- No-Bake Cherry Cheesecake September 22, 2014
- Spiced Pumpkin and Sweet Potato Pie September 21, 2014
- Plum Strudel with Walnuts September 16, 2014
- Golden Rum Cake Recipe December 22, 2013
- Easy No Cook Banana Pudding Recipe December 21, 2013
- Chocolate Chip Cookie Pie Recipe December 21, 2013
- Cute Green Frog Cupcake Recipe December 21, 2013
- Recipe for Gingerbread Loaf December 20, 2013
- Almond Butter Cookies Recipe December 18, 2013
- Apricot Meringue Pie Recipe December 18, 2013
- A Simple Recipe for Egg Tarts December 15, 2013
- Easy Carrot Pudding Recipe December 15, 2013
- Chocolate Caramel Brownies November 28, 2013
- Strawberry Cheesecake Pudding Recipe November 25, 2013
- Home (49866 Views)
- Recipe for Gingerbread Loaf (32443 Views)
- Here are Some Easter Decorating Ideas for Cupcakes (18614 Views)
- Recipe for Rhubarb Bread Using Either Sour Cream or Buttermilk (17617 Views)
- Beauty is a Vanilla Icing Recipe for Cupcake (13828 Views)
- Golden Rum Cake Recipe (10605 Views)
- Cute Green Frog Cupcake Recipe (9807 Views)
- Crockpot Blueberry Coffee Cake with Vanilla (9480 Views)
- Celebrate the Day with a Lemon Frosting Gourmet Cupcake (9033 Views)
- Strawberry Cheesecake Pudding Recipe (8536 Views)