Easy Triple Fudge Cake Recipe
Quick and Easy Triple Fudge Cake Recipe
Looking for delicious way to end your perfect homemade meal? Try out this
Easy Triple Fudge Cake Recipe
and you’ll be sure to be happy. This quick and Easy Triple Fudge Cake Recipe is perfect for birthdays or any occasion. Your friends and family will be talking about this Easy Triple Fudge Cake Recipe for months to come.
Triple Fudge Cake
This Chocolate decadent Triple Fudge cake is a chocoholics dream. Rich chocolate pudding blended with chocolate cake. Frosted with decadent sweet hot fudge frosting. Definitely a chocolate infusion for the chocolate lover.
This creamy triple Fudge cake is easy to prepare using a chocolate cake mix, chocolate pudding, and gooey delicious store bought hot fudge topping. So rich and creamy it is nearly a bona fide death by chocolate certified dessert. There is absolutely no doubt the person that enjoys this Triple Fudge Cake will be on a chocolate cloud for hours.
This sinfully delicious Triple Fudge Cake can be served at family picnics, family get togethers or even at the office Luncheon.
It is simply divine with a hot cup of coffee as a dessert course. It is so sinfully rich you will want to slice the cake into thin pieces. It is best savored in small portions verses large pieces. No additional accompaniments are required with this delicious cake.
What to Make to Go Before Your Cake
Everyone will love this Triple Fudge cake, especially the children. Let this be your dessert entree served following a delicious family meal.
Perhaps a wonderful savory chicken casserole full of tender juicy chicken, appealing vegetables with creamy thick chicken gravy and rice. A glass of Ice cold Tea adorned with lemon for a refreshing beverage. Follow this easy simple meal with the Triple Fudge Cake for a meal even your most finicky eater will devour, without complaint.
If serving guests perhaps a homemade chicken pot pie with savory broth and vegetables, a lovely tossed salad with red juicy tomatoes and honey mustard dressing. Follow this main entree with the Triple Fudge Cake for a meal each guest will savor and remember for some time.
The delectable savory Chicken pot pie with rick broth, vegetables, and flakey crust. Tender leaves of green leafy lettuce and juicy tomatoes with tangy sweet honey mustard. This wholesome satisfying meal followed by the decadent and chocolaty Triple Fudge Cake. Guests will find they are so satiated with pleasurable tastes they risk reclining in a state of total appeasement. What could be better than wholesome, old fashioned comfort food followed by a chocolate indulging Triple Fudge cake?
Even the youngest eater at the table will polish their plates with undeniable glee. By the end of the meal you may find these youngsters nodding off in their chairs, full and totally appeased. Perhaps even with a tiny tell tale sign of chocolate lined lips, as their little eyes close and their lips smile in total contentment.
The satisfaction you will sense in your culinary skill with this Triple Fudge cake will be one for the books. You will want to keep this recipe at hand to appease all the chocoholics that you encounter along the way. Great culinary skills found in every mother or wife is the tools of visualizing total happiness in their family.
The secret of the ease of this recipe is yours alone but the joy derived in this Triple Fudge cake is for all to share and appreciate.
Have You Ever Made Triple Fudge Cake?
- Cooking spray
- ½ cup water
- ⅓ cup vegetable oil
- 1 small package dark chocolate instant pudding mix
- ¾ cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 8 oz sour cream
- 1 cup egg whites
- 1 cup store-bought hot fudge topping
- 1 package dark chocolate cake mix
- Preheat the oven to 350Â°F and spray a Bundt pan with cooking spray.
- Mix the cake mix with the pudding, sour cream, chocolate chips, egg whites, water and oil with a wire whisk until everything is well blended.
- Pour the batter into the Bundt pan and bake for an hour or until the cake starts to pull away from sides of pan.
- Cool in the pan on a wire rack for 15 minutes, then remove from pan, and cool completely on the wire rack.
- Drizzle the fudge topping over cake, slice and serve.
Photo Credit: Chocolate Fudge Cake by bopeepo, on Flickr
Leave a Reply
- Top Dessert Ideas to Keep Them Coming Back October 9, 2015
- Tangy Lime Cupcakes with Poppy Seeds September 30, 2014
- No-Bake Cherry Cheesecake September 22, 2014
- Spiced Pumpkin and Sweet Potato Pie September 21, 2014
- Plum Strudel with Walnuts September 16, 2014
- Golden Rum Cake Recipe December 22, 2013
- Easy No Cook Banana Pudding Recipe December 21, 2013
- Chocolate Chip Cookie Pie Recipe December 21, 2013
- Cute Green Frog Cupcake Recipe December 21, 2013
- Recipe for Gingerbread Loaf December 20, 2013
- Almond Butter Cookies Recipe December 18, 2013
- Apricot Meringue Pie Recipe December 18, 2013
- A Simple Recipe for Egg Tarts December 15, 2013
- Easy Carrot Pudding Recipe December 15, 2013
- Chocolate Caramel Brownies November 28, 2013
- Strawberry Cheesecake Pudding Recipe November 25, 2013
- Home (49866 Views)
- Recipe for Gingerbread Loaf (32443 Views)
- Here are Some Easter Decorating Ideas for Cupcakes (18614 Views)
- Recipe for Rhubarb Bread Using Either Sour Cream or Buttermilk (17617 Views)
- Beauty is a Vanilla Icing Recipe for Cupcake (13828 Views)
- Golden Rum Cake Recipe (10604 Views)
- Cute Green Frog Cupcake Recipe (9806 Views)
- Crockpot Blueberry Coffee Cake with Vanilla (9480 Views)
- Celebrate the Day with a Lemon Frosting Gourmet Cupcake (9031 Views)
- Strawberry Cheesecake Pudding Recipe (8536 Views)