Chocolate Chip Banana Muffins Recipe
Are you looking for the best muffin recipe to use when making a goodie for the annual bake sale at your child’s school or when making a dish for the picnic at your work this Saturday? Look no further! Try my amazing Chocolate Chip Banana Muffins Recipe today and everyone will be blown away! I hope you love my recipe!
What is Your Favorite Kind of Muffin?
- ¾ cup white sugar
- ¾ cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1¾ cups all-purpose flour
- 1 cup mashed ripe bananas
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1 egg
- ½ cup plain yogurt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Stir the flour with the sugar, baking powder, baking soda and salt.
- In another bowl, combine the egg, oil, yogurt and vanilla.
- Stir the egg mixture into the dry ingredients until just moist.
- Fold in the banana and chocolate chips.
- Fill greased or paper-lined muffin cups two-thirds full with this batter.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 22-25 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean.
- Cool the muffins for 5 minutes before removing from pans to wire racks
Photo Credit: Vegan banana chocolate chip muffin top by jessicafm, on Flickr
Leave a Reply
- Top Dessert Ideas to Keep Them Coming Back October 9, 2015
- Tangy Lime Cupcakes with Poppy Seeds September 30, 2014
- No-Bake Cherry Cheesecake September 22, 2014
- Spiced Pumpkin and Sweet Potato Pie September 21, 2014
- Plum Strudel with Walnuts September 16, 2014
- Golden Rum Cake Recipe December 22, 2013
- Easy No Cook Banana Pudding Recipe December 21, 2013
- Chocolate Chip Cookie Pie Recipe December 21, 2013
- Cute Green Frog Cupcake Recipe December 21, 2013
- Recipe for Gingerbread Loaf December 20, 2013
- Almond Butter Cookies Recipe December 18, 2013
- Apricot Meringue Pie Recipe December 18, 2013
- A Simple Recipe for Egg Tarts December 15, 2013
- Easy Carrot Pudding Recipe December 15, 2013
- Chocolate Caramel Brownies November 28, 2013
- Strawberry Cheesecake Pudding Recipe November 25, 2013
- Home (49171 Views)
- Recipe for Gingerbread Loaf (32438 Views)
- Here are Some Easter Decorating Ideas for Cupcakes (18610 Views)
- Recipe for Rhubarb Bread Using Either Sour Cream or Buttermilk (17606 Views)
- Beauty is a Vanilla Icing Recipe for Cupcake (13824 Views)
- Golden Rum Cake Recipe (10597 Views)
- Cute Green Frog Cupcake Recipe (9798 Views)
- Crockpot Blueberry Coffee Cake with Vanilla (9475 Views)
- Celebrate the Day with a Lemon Frosting Gourmet Cupcake (9027 Views)
- Strawberry Cheesecake Pudding Recipe (8523 Views)