Tangy Pineapple Lemon Cream Cake with Vanilla
This lemon cream cake recipe is gelatin-based. In fact, the gelatin is poured over the cake after the cake has finished baking, so it absorbs into it, giving a smooth, moist texture. Pour the gelatin over the cake while it is still hot.
The following gelatin cake recipe is made with cake mix, lemon gelatin, crushed pineapple, vanilla pudding, and dessert topping for a selection of different flavors in one and for a nice looking lemon gelatin cake recipe finish. You can keep some pineapple slices if you like to decorate the finished cake and use halved cocktail cherries too if you are using pineapple rings, for the garnish. Gelatin cake is fun to make and adults and kids both love it.
This pineapple lemon cream cake is technically a gelatin poke cake, since any cake with holes poked into it and gelatin poured over the top can be called a gelatin poke cake. You can make this recipe with kids, if you want, since they love the poke cake concept and will certainly love eating it afterwards. As with most gelatin recipes, you can use sugar free gelatin if you prefer. The flavor will be the same.
- 2 layer white or yellow cake mix
- 1 cup boiling water
- 1 small pack lemon gelatin
- 8 oz frozen dessert topping, thawed
- 1 small box instant vanilla pudding
- 15 oz can crushed pineapple
- Prepare the cake as per the instructions on the pack and bake it in a 9 x 13 inch pan.
- Mix the gelatin and boiling water.
- Poke holes all over the cake with a fork.
- Pour the gelatin slowly over the top of the cake so it is absorbed.
- Combine the instant pudding, dessert topping, and pineapple and spread this mixture of the cake.
- Refrigerate until set.
Leave a Reply
- Top Dessert Ideas to Keep Them Coming Back October 9, 2015
- Tangy Lime Cupcakes with Poppy Seeds September 30, 2014
- No-Bake Cherry Cheesecake September 22, 2014
- Spiced Pumpkin and Sweet Potato Pie September 21, 2014
- Plum Strudel with Walnuts September 16, 2014
- Golden Rum Cake Recipe December 22, 2013
- Easy No Cook Banana Pudding Recipe December 21, 2013
- Chocolate Chip Cookie Pie Recipe December 21, 2013
- Cute Green Frog Cupcake Recipe December 21, 2013
- Recipe for Gingerbread Loaf December 20, 2013
- Almond Butter Cookies Recipe December 18, 2013
- Apricot Meringue Pie Recipe December 18, 2013
- A Simple Recipe for Egg Tarts December 15, 2013
- Easy Carrot Pudding Recipe December 15, 2013
- Chocolate Caramel Brownies November 28, 2013
- Strawberry Cheesecake Pudding Recipe November 25, 2013
- Home (49172 Views)
- Recipe for Gingerbread Loaf (32440 Views)
- Here are Some Easter Decorating Ideas for Cupcakes (18613 Views)
- Recipe for Rhubarb Bread Using Either Sour Cream or Buttermilk (17615 Views)
- Beauty is a Vanilla Icing Recipe for Cupcake (13826 Views)
- Golden Rum Cake Recipe (10602 Views)
- Cute Green Frog Cupcake Recipe (9804 Views)
- Crockpot Blueberry Coffee Cake with Vanilla (9480 Views)
- Celebrate the Day with a Lemon Frosting Gourmet Cupcake (9030 Views)
- Strawberry Cheesecake Pudding Recipe (8532 Views)