Chocolate Covered Marshmallows Recipe
Easy Chocolate Covered Marshmallows Recipe
Now you can make your own Chocolate Covered Marshmallows recipe in a matter of minutes. You can be as creative as you want with your Chocolate Covered Marshmallows recipe because it’s the best versatile dessert. You can use different colors sprinkles to represent holidays like red and white for Valentines Day and green and red for Christmas. There are so many things you can do with a good Chocolate Covered Marshmallows recipe.
Chocolate Covered Marshmallow Recipe
This chocolate covered marshmallow recipe is so easy to make. Kids will love them. You can even decorate these in a variety of ways. You can sprinkle colored candy on them while the chocolate is warm for a festive appearance.
These are great for kid’s parties or a cute after school snack. A cute idea is to place a marshmallow on a wooden skewer. Have several small bowls of coconut ready. In each bowl add a few drops of food color and stir their coconut around until colored. Now dip just the back and sides of the chocolate covered marshmallow into the desired colored coconut to form “Hair”.
Using a frosting pen or a pastry tube add eyes, nose and face. Stick the other end of the wooden skewer into Â½ cantaloupe laying face down. Your little marshmallow people now have a personality of their own. Place these in the coldest section of your refrigerator for about 20 minutes. They are adorable and delicious and kids will love them.
Which do You Prefer?
- 10 large marshmallows
- 2 cups semisweet chocolate chips
- Sprinkles (any colors)
- Melt the chocolate in a microwave-safe glass or ceramic bowl in 30-second intervals, stirring after each interval.
- Do not overheat, else the chocolate might scorch.
- Dip the marshmallows in the chocolate using a toothpick or fork to hold them.
- Sprinkle with the sprinkles (perhaps red and white for valentines day).
- Place the chocolate-covered marshmallows on waxed paper or aluminum foil, and freeze.
- Let the marshmallows sit at room temperature for 5 minutes before serving.
Photo Credit: Chocolate Covered Marshmallows by anniehp, on Flickr
Leave a Reply
- Top Dessert Ideas to Keep Them Coming Back October 9, 2015
- Tangy Lime Cupcakes with Poppy Seeds September 30, 2014
- No-Bake Cherry Cheesecake September 22, 2014
- Spiced Pumpkin and Sweet Potato Pie September 21, 2014
- Plum Strudel with Walnuts September 16, 2014
- Golden Rum Cake Recipe December 22, 2013
- Easy No Cook Banana Pudding Recipe December 21, 2013
- Chocolate Chip Cookie Pie Recipe December 21, 2013
- Cute Green Frog Cupcake Recipe December 21, 2013
- Recipe for Gingerbread Loaf December 20, 2013
- Almond Butter Cookies Recipe December 18, 2013
- Apricot Meringue Pie Recipe December 18, 2013
- A Simple Recipe for Egg Tarts December 15, 2013
- Easy Carrot Pudding Recipe December 15, 2013
- Chocolate Caramel Brownies November 28, 2013
- Strawberry Cheesecake Pudding Recipe November 25, 2013
- Home (49941 Views)
- Recipe for Gingerbread Loaf (32446 Views)
- Here are Some Easter Decorating Ideas for Cupcakes (18614 Views)
- Recipe for Rhubarb Bread Using Either Sour Cream or Buttermilk (17620 Views)
- Beauty is a Vanilla Icing Recipe for Cupcake (13828 Views)
- Golden Rum Cake Recipe (10606 Views)
- Cute Green Frog Cupcake Recipe (9807 Views)
- Crockpot Blueberry Coffee Cake with Vanilla (9480 Views)
- Celebrate the Day with a Lemon Frosting Gourmet Cupcake (9035 Views)
- Strawberry Cheesecake Pudding Recipe (8537 Views)