Peanut Butter Candy Bars Recipe
Are you looking for a quick and easy candy bar recipe that is fun to make and everyone, even the kids will enjoy? Try my delicious Peanut Butter Candy Bars Recipe today and you will not be disappointed! Check out my easy to follow recipe video that I have posted below for a step-by-step tutorial on how to make these delicious Peanut Butter Candy Bars today!
Peanut Butter Candy Bar Recipe
When you have a sweet tooth you simply have to try this Peanut Butter Candy Bar recipe. Creamy peanut butter and rich chocolate make a candy bar that is sure to satisfy any sweet tooth.
There’s no need to run to the store for Peanut butter cups candy bar when you have this Peanut Butter Candy Bar Recipe.
The kids will love this easy candy bar recipe. If you let them they will love helping to make them…and eat them too!
You can make a large pan of these easy Peanut Butter candy bar recipe in no time. You can even make two batches and freeze one for later! These are perfect treats for a kid’s slumber party or afterschool snacks.
Another suggestion is to make these and spoon peanut butter mixture into candy mold pans. Top with melted chocolate as directed and freeze. Unmold after a brief time and have these in various candy mold shapes; hearts, bon bon shapes and more. Beautiful, easy, and delicious!
Do You Like Peanut Butter and Chocolate Together?
- 2 cups peanut butter
- 4½ cups powdered sugar
- 2 cups melted butter
- 2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 2 cups semisweet chocolate chips
- Grease a 10 x 15 inch pan.
- Mix 1½ cups of the melted butter with the peanut butter, powdered sugar and graham cracker crumbs.
- Spread this into the prepared pan.
- Mix the remaining ½ cup of butter with the chocolate chips in a saucepan over a medium-low heat.
- Stir occasionally until melted and smooth.
- Spread this over the peanut butter mixture and let it cool completely before cutting into bars.
Photo Credit: Peanut Butter Bars by neil conway, on Flickr
Leave a Reply
- Top Dessert Ideas to Keep Them Coming Back October 9, 2015
- Tangy Lime Cupcakes with Poppy Seeds September 30, 2014
- No-Bake Cherry Cheesecake September 22, 2014
- Spiced Pumpkin and Sweet Potato Pie September 21, 2014
- Plum Strudel with Walnuts September 16, 2014
- Golden Rum Cake Recipe December 22, 2013
- Easy No Cook Banana Pudding Recipe December 21, 2013
- Chocolate Chip Cookie Pie Recipe December 21, 2013
- Cute Green Frog Cupcake Recipe December 21, 2013
- Recipe for Gingerbread Loaf December 20, 2013
- Almond Butter Cookies Recipe December 18, 2013
- Apricot Meringue Pie Recipe December 18, 2013
- A Simple Recipe for Egg Tarts December 15, 2013
- Easy Carrot Pudding Recipe December 15, 2013
- Chocolate Caramel Brownies November 28, 2013
- Strawberry Cheesecake Pudding Recipe November 25, 2013
- Home (49941 Views)
- Recipe for Gingerbread Loaf (32446 Views)
- Here are Some Easter Decorating Ideas for Cupcakes (18614 Views)
- Recipe for Rhubarb Bread Using Either Sour Cream or Buttermilk (17620 Views)
- Beauty is a Vanilla Icing Recipe for Cupcake (13828 Views)
- Golden Rum Cake Recipe (10606 Views)
- Cute Green Frog Cupcake Recipe (9807 Views)
- Crockpot Blueberry Coffee Cake with Vanilla (9480 Views)
- Celebrate the Day with a Lemon Frosting Gourmet Cupcake (9035 Views)
- Strawberry Cheesecake Pudding Recipe (8537 Views)