Easy Chocolate Covered Pretzels Recipe
Quick and Easy Chocolate Covered Pretzels Recipe
Now you can make your own Easy Chocolate Covered Pretzels Recipe for parties, picnics and potlucks. Decorate them with sprinkles and use assorted chocolate kisses for color. There are so many great ways to change this Easy Chocolate Covered Pretzels Recipe to make it your own. Add colored sprinkles to match party themes and holiday colors like red and white for Valentines and red and green for Christmas. Make your own Easy Chocolate Covered Pretzels Recipe and experience the limitless possibilities.
Easy Chocolate Covered Pretzels
A delicious treat for kids and adults alike. So easy and quick to make, you’ll never buy store bought chocolate covered pretzels again. There is no need when you can make these easy chocolate covered pretzels in just minutes from start to finish.
Great for family movie or board game night treats. Make a batch and add raisins, dried fruit, and nuts to make your own trail mix. Make a lovely batch of chocolate covered pretzels and dip in fresh shredded coconut or candy sprinkles to make special treats for the kids.
These will even make a great gift when placed in a lovely tissue lined food grade gift tin. Better yet, add some cashews and almonds on the cookie sheet with the pretzels and a chocolate candy kiss next to each to melt chocolate over the nuts. After freezing briefly line your tin with tissue paper and add the chocolate covered pretzels and nuts to create a sweet gift for that special sweet person.
Which do You Prefer – Chocolate Covered Pretzels or Yogurt Covered Pretzels?
- 24 pretzels
- 24 milk chocolate candy kisses
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F and put the pretzels on baking sheets.
- Unwrap the candy kisses and put one in the center of each pretzel.
- Put them in the oven for a minute or two, or until the kisses melt over the pretzels.
- Chill in the refrigerator until set.
Photo Credit: Chocolate Covered Pretzels by Vegan Feast Catering IS norwichnuts, on Flickr
Leave a Reply
- Top Dessert Ideas to Keep Them Coming Back October 9, 2015
- Tangy Lime Cupcakes with Poppy Seeds September 30, 2014
- No-Bake Cherry Cheesecake September 22, 2014
- Spiced Pumpkin and Sweet Potato Pie September 21, 2014
- Plum Strudel with Walnuts September 16, 2014
- Golden Rum Cake Recipe December 22, 2013
- Easy No Cook Banana Pudding Recipe December 21, 2013
- Chocolate Chip Cookie Pie Recipe December 21, 2013
- Cute Green Frog Cupcake Recipe December 21, 2013
- Recipe for Gingerbread Loaf December 20, 2013
- Almond Butter Cookies Recipe December 18, 2013
- Apricot Meringue Pie Recipe December 18, 2013
- A Simple Recipe for Egg Tarts December 15, 2013
- Easy Carrot Pudding Recipe December 15, 2013
- Chocolate Caramel Brownies November 28, 2013
- Strawberry Cheesecake Pudding Recipe November 25, 2013
- Home (50831 Views)
- Recipe for Gingerbread Loaf (32492 Views)
- Here are Some Easter Decorating Ideas for Cupcakes (18636 Views)
- Recipe for Rhubarb Bread Using Either Sour Cream or Buttermilk (17668 Views)
- Beauty is a Vanilla Icing Recipe for Cupcake (13856 Views)
- Golden Rum Cake Recipe (10679 Views)
- Cute Green Frog Cupcake Recipe (9878 Views)
- Crockpot Blueberry Coffee Cake with Vanilla (9526 Views)
- Celebrate the Day with a Lemon Frosting Gourmet Cupcake (9062 Views)
- Strawberry Cheesecake Pudding Recipe (8625 Views)