Broken Glass Gelatin Pudding Recipe
Broken glass pudding, or broken window glass pudding as it is also known, is a wonderful blend of cherry, lime, lemon and orange gelatin pieces in a pineapple and whipped cream mixture. Stained glass pudding, or stain glass pudding, is another name for this delicious gelatin confection, which is very easy to make.
This gelatin dessert recipe gets its name from the brightly colored gelatin pieces, which look like stained glass, and it looks stunning while tasting delicious. Part of the pleasure of food is looking at it before eating it and this is a striking looking gelatin recipe. The fruity flavors of cherry, lime, lemon and orange blend nicely, and the pineapple juice adds another fruity flavor. Use other gelatin flavors if you want to. Using contrasting colors is a good idea because each color stands out and helps to create the broken glass look.
If you have already mastered a few gelatin recipes like strawberry whip cream gelatin dessert or some gelatin salad recipes, why not have a go at this impressive looking dessert recipe next? Everybody is sure to adore this tropical tasting, creamy pineapple broken glass pudding.
- 1 small pack cherry gelatin
- 1 small pack lime gelatin
- 1 small pack orange gelatin
- 1 small pack lemon gelatin
- 2 packs whipped topping
- 3 cups boiling water
- 2 cups cold water
- 1 cup pineapple juice
- Mix a cup of boiling water a ½ cup of cold water with each gelatin except the lemon gelatin and let them set.
- Chop the set gelatin into ½ inch cubes.
- Mix the pineapple juice and ½ cup cold water with the lemon gelatin and let it partially set until it is like syrup.
- Make up the whipped topping, following the instructions on the pack.
- Fold the lemon gelatin mixture into the whipped topping and fold the gelatin cubes in.
- Let it set overnight and enjoy the next day.
Leave a Reply
- Golden Rum Cake Recipe December 22, 2013
- Easy No Cook Banana Pudding Recipe December 21, 2013
- Chocolate Chip Cookie Pie Recipe December 21, 2013
- Cute Green Frog Cupcake Recipe December 21, 2013
- Recipe for Gingerbread Loaf December 20, 2013
- Almond Butter Cookies Recipe December 18, 2013
- Apricot Meringue Pie Recipe December 18, 2013
- A Simple Recipe for Egg Tarts December 15, 2013
- Easy Carrot Pudding Recipe December 15, 2013
- Home (32035 Views)
- Recipe for Gingerbread Loaf (29345 Views)
- Here are Some Easter Decorating Ideas for Cupcakes (15135 Views)
- Beauty is a Vanilla Icing Recipe for Cupcake (11809 Views)
- Recipe for Rhubarb Bread Using Either Sour Cream or Buttermilk (8105 Views)
- Crockpot Blueberry Coffee Cake with Vanilla (7349 Views)
- Celebrate the Day with a Lemon Frosting Gourmet Cupcake (7077 Views)
- Fresh Strawberry Trifle Recipe with Red Wine (6715 Views)
- Slow Cooked Lemon Poppy Seed Cake Recipe (6480 Views)
- Sweet Lemon Cupcake Recipe (6427 Views)