Easy Strawberry Jam Recipe with Gelatin
If you are looking for a great recipe for strawberry jam, what about making our strawberry jam recipe with gelatin? This is an extremely easy gelatin recipe, featuring just three ingredients, and you can use whatever flavor of gelatin you like. If you haven’t made jam before, don’t worry, because this is one of the best strawberry jam recipes and also one of the simplest, no matter how amateur or professional your cooking skills are.
If you grow your own strawberries, what better way to preserve the wonderful flavor of your homegrown fruit than make gelatin, which will last for months and can also be given as a gift? Strawberry gelatin jam is rich, flavorful, and very versatile. You can use it in all kinds of recipes.
You do not have to make homemade strawberry jam recipes either. Perhaps you would like to make apricot jam, blackberry jam, blueberry jam or another kind. In that case, simply substitute whichever fruit and whichever flavor of gelatin appeals to you the most. Strawberry gelatin jam is great on toast or in sandwiches, alone or with peanut butter. Gelatin strawberry jam is also very nice spread over crepes or pancakes with chopped nuts and cream.
- 4 cups strawberries, hulled
- 3 cups sugar
- 1 small package strawberry gelatin
- Stir the strawberries and sugar over a low medium heat until the sugar dissolves.
- Turn the heat up to medium and boil the mixture for 10 minutes.
- Remove it from the heat and stir in the gelatin powder, stirring until the gelatin dissolves.
- Let the strawberry gelatin jam cool and pour it into containers.
- Freeze it until you are ready to use it, then thaw it and keep it refrigerated.
What a wonderful gift homemade gelatin jam is. You can make it as sweet as you like, pour it into sterilized jars, and use a pretty square of material to top the lid. Homemade food makes great gifts and you could even make a hamper with wine, cheese, nuts, chocolate, and a couple of jars of one of the best strawberry jam recipes ever. This is a very economical gift. Make sure you make extra strawberry gelatin jam though – it is too delicious to give every jar away!
Leave a Reply
- Golden Rum Cake Recipe December 22, 2013
- Easy No Cook Banana Pudding Recipe December 21, 2013
- Chocolate Chip Cookie Pie Recipe December 21, 2013
- Cute Green Frog Cupcake Recipe December 21, 2013
- Recipe for Gingerbread Loaf December 20, 2013
- Almond Butter Cookies Recipe December 18, 2013
- Apricot Meringue Pie Recipe December 18, 2013
- A Simple Recipe for Egg Tarts December 15, 2013
- Easy Carrot Pudding Recipe December 15, 2013
- Home (32080 Views)
- Recipe for Gingerbread Loaf (29396 Views)
- Here are Some Easter Decorating Ideas for Cupcakes (15149 Views)
- Beauty is a Vanilla Icing Recipe for Cupcake (11841 Views)
- Recipe for Rhubarb Bread Using Either Sour Cream or Buttermilk (8127 Views)
- Crockpot Blueberry Coffee Cake with Vanilla (7372 Views)
- Celebrate the Day with a Lemon Frosting Gourmet Cupcake (7093 Views)
- Fresh Strawberry Trifle Recipe with Red Wine (6734 Views)
- Slow Cooked Lemon Poppy Seed Cake Recipe (6511 Views)
- Sweet Lemon Cupcake Recipe (6445 Views)