Fresh Strawberry Pie Recipe with Gelatin
This fresh strawberry pie combines juicy fresh strawberries with sugar, gelatin and not much more. All the flavor comes from the fruit in this gelatin dessert recipe and if strawberries are in season this is an excellent way of using them up. Actually, strawberries are pretty easy to grow and you do not need a big garden. If you love strawberries, you can get strawberry growing kits, which are really simple to use. Homegrown strawberries are amazing and they are really low in calories as well.
Perhaps you enjoy eating Perkins strawberry pie, strawberry whip cream gelatin dessert recipes, or just pies in general. This is one of our easiest gelatin recipes and it is suitable for everyone. Kids love its simplicity too and everybody knows strawberries are healthy as well as delicious. You can serve this strawberry pie gelatin recipe with whipped cream, ice cream or alone.
Anyone who loves pie recipes will love this fresh strawberry pie recipe. Using a readymade pie shell keeps the preparation time down but feel free to make your own pie crust if you would like to. Either vanilla pudding or pistachio pudding is excellent for making this strawberry pie gelatin recipe.
- 9 inch cooked graham cracker crust pie shell
- 2 tablespoons corn syrup
- ¾ cup sugar
- 1 quart fresh strawberries
- 1 cup water
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 2 tablespoons strawberry gelatin powder
- 1 package vanilla instant pudding (may substitute Pistachio pudding)
- 1¾ cups milk
- 1 package cream cheese (softened)
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- ½ tsp lemon juice
- Wash and trim the strawberries. Set them aside.
- Combine the instant pudding, milk vanilla, according to pie directions on box in a mixer. When mixed well add the softened cream cheese and lemon juice whip on med high till well blended.
- Pour this into the pie crust and chill for an hour before continuing on with the topping layer.
- Combine the corn syrup, cornstarch, sugar, and water and bring the mixture to a boil.
- Cook until clear and thick.
- Add the gelatin powder and stir until dissolved.
- Let the mixture cool.
- Arrange the strawberries in the pie shell and pour the gelatin mixture over the top.
- Chill until completely set and serve.
The combination of cream cheese, vanilla pudding, lemon juice and more makes a wonderfully creamy layer between the crunchy pie crust and the delicious fresh strawberry and gelatin topping. You can see how wonderfully appetizing this strawberry pie looks just from the photo. If you have some fresh strawberries, this is an excellent gelatin recipe to make. The whole family will love the refreshing flavor. This is one of the very best gelatin pie recipes ever. Serve it by itself or with some cream on the side.
Leave a Reply
- Top Dessert Ideas to Keep Them Coming Back October 9, 2015
- Tangy Lime Cupcakes with Poppy Seeds September 30, 2014
- No-Bake Cherry Cheesecake September 22, 2014
- Spiced Pumpkin and Sweet Potato Pie September 21, 2014
- Plum Strudel with Walnuts September 16, 2014
- Golden Rum Cake Recipe December 22, 2013
- Easy No Cook Banana Pudding Recipe December 21, 2013
- Chocolate Chip Cookie Pie Recipe December 21, 2013
- Cute Green Frog Cupcake Recipe December 21, 2013
- Recipe for Gingerbread Loaf December 20, 2013
- Almond Butter Cookies Recipe December 18, 2013
- Apricot Meringue Pie Recipe December 18, 2013
- A Simple Recipe for Egg Tarts December 15, 2013
- Easy Carrot Pudding Recipe December 15, 2013
- Chocolate Caramel Brownies November 28, 2013
- Strawberry Cheesecake Pudding Recipe November 25, 2013
- Home (49866 Views)
- Recipe for Gingerbread Loaf (32441 Views)
- Here are Some Easter Decorating Ideas for Cupcakes (18613 Views)
- Recipe for Rhubarb Bread Using Either Sour Cream or Buttermilk (17615 Views)
- Beauty is a Vanilla Icing Recipe for Cupcake (13827 Views)
- Golden Rum Cake Recipe (10602 Views)
- Cute Green Frog Cupcake Recipe (9806 Views)
- Crockpot Blueberry Coffee Cake with Vanilla (9480 Views)
- Celebrate the Day with a Lemon Frosting Gourmet Cupcake (9030 Views)
- Strawberry Cheesecake Pudding Recipe (8534 Views)