Raspberry Gelatin Topped Frozen Yogurt Pie
Frozen pie recipes are a nice way to cool down when the weather is hot. This delicious raspberry gelatin topped frozen yogurt pie is a combination of vanilla yogurt, raspberry gelatin and whipped cream. Using a readymade pie crust is the simplest way to make this raspberry cake pie recipe but you can make your own if you prefer. This is a healthy yet delicious raspberry gelatin recipe and it does not take long to make.
Raspberry gelatin makes a great topping for this frozen yogurt pie recipe. You can change the flavor of the gelatin or the yogurt if you want. Using a strawberry, raspberry or cherry yogurt gives the yogurt layer a pink color, which looks appealing, and you can use any flavor of gelatin you want to. Every gelatin flavor is excellent with this frozen yogurt pie recipe.
Fresh mint makes a nice garnish for this raspberry cake. Alternatively, you could use chocolate sprinkles, raspberries and strawberries or anything else you fancy. Frozen yogurt pie keeps for weeks in the freezer but this yogurt pie recipe is so good it probably will not last the day! Everyone will want at least one slice.
- 12 oz vanilla yogurt
- 8 oz whipped cream
- 6 oz readymade graham pie crust
- 1 cup boiling water
- 1 package raspberry gelatin
- Sprigs of fresh mint, to garnish
- Stir the yogurt and whipped cream together, then spoon this mixture into the crust.
- Freeze it for 4 hours or until the cake is firm.
- Dissolve the raspberry gelatin in the boiling water and leave it until thick.
- Spoon it over the yogurt layer and freeze for another hour.
- Take the yogurt pie out of the freeze 15 minutes before serving it and garnish each slice with a sprig of fresh mint.
You might have made similar recipes to this frozen yogurt pie in the past. Maybe you have made a recipe for strawberry torte cake or a southern strawberry cake before. If you like strawberry gelatin angel food cake salad or other strawberry gelatin cake recipes, you ought to try this frozen yogurt recipe because the fruity flavor goes nicely with the creamy yogurt layer. This is a nice looking dessert recipe and this frozen strawberry cake is a great way to cool down if you make it in the warm summer months.
Leave a Reply
- Top Dessert Ideas to Keep Them Coming Back October 9, 2015
- Tangy Lime Cupcakes with Poppy Seeds September 30, 2014
- No-Bake Cherry Cheesecake September 22, 2014
- Spiced Pumpkin and Sweet Potato Pie September 21, 2014
- Plum Strudel with Walnuts September 16, 2014
- Golden Rum Cake Recipe December 22, 2013
- Easy No Cook Banana Pudding Recipe December 21, 2013
- Chocolate Chip Cookie Pie Recipe December 21, 2013
- Cute Green Frog Cupcake Recipe December 21, 2013
- Recipe for Gingerbread Loaf December 20, 2013
- Almond Butter Cookies Recipe December 18, 2013
- Apricot Meringue Pie Recipe December 18, 2013
- A Simple Recipe for Egg Tarts December 15, 2013
- Easy Carrot Pudding Recipe December 15, 2013
- Chocolate Caramel Brownies November 28, 2013
- Strawberry Cheesecake Pudding Recipe November 25, 2013
- Home (49171 Views)
- Recipe for Gingerbread Loaf (32433 Views)
- Here are Some Easter Decorating Ideas for Cupcakes (18609 Views)
- Recipe for Rhubarb Bread Using Either Sour Cream or Buttermilk (17600 Views)
- Beauty is a Vanilla Icing Recipe for Cupcake (13821 Views)
- Golden Rum Cake Recipe (10587 Views)
- Cute Green Frog Cupcake Recipe (9789 Views)
- Crockpot Blueberry Coffee Cake with Vanilla (9473 Views)
- Celebrate the Day with a Lemon Frosting Gourmet Cupcake (9026 Views)
- Strawberry Cheesecake Pudding Recipe (8519 Views)