Vanilla and Peach Gelatin Pudding Recipe
Pudding recipes work very nicely and this pudding recipe combines the flavors of vanilla and peach. This recipe contains both instant vanilla pudding and regular vanilla pudding. The instant puddings are mixed with cold mix and chilled whereas regular vanilla puddings are mixed with milk on the stove and either warmed or chilled before being eaten.
In this pudding recipe, both kinds of pudding are added to the gelatin to make a completely different pudding style dessert, which is very tasty and creamy. This dessert will take a couple of hours at least to set so make it in plenty of time. You might want to try using a different flavor gelatin, like raspberry or strawberry, to vary the flavor a little. Peach gelatin is delicious but if you experiment you might find an even nicer flavor combination. Vanilla pudding goes with any flavor of gelatin.
This is a simple dessert but also one of our nicest pudding recipes, because the combination of vanilla and peach is so beautiful. This is a light and refreshing dessert, and one that is good after a heavy meal or even as a sweet supper snack.
- 1 pack instant vanilla pudding
- 1 pack regular vanilla pudding
- 3 oz pack peach gelatin
- 2 cups boiling water
- 8 oz cool whip
- 1 can peach slices
- Put the puddings and gelatin in a bowl and add the boiling water.
- Beat well and allow to cool.
- Add the cool whip and drained can of peach slices and mix well.
- Chill in the refrigerator until set.
Leave a Reply
- Top Dessert Ideas to Keep Them Coming Back October 9, 2015
- Tangy Lime Cupcakes with Poppy Seeds September 30, 2014
- No-Bake Cherry Cheesecake September 22, 2014
- Spiced Pumpkin and Sweet Potato Pie September 21, 2014
- Plum Strudel with Walnuts September 16, 2014
- Golden Rum Cake Recipe December 22, 2013
- Easy No Cook Banana Pudding Recipe December 21, 2013
- Chocolate Chip Cookie Pie Recipe December 21, 2013
- Cute Green Frog Cupcake Recipe December 21, 2013
- Recipe for Gingerbread Loaf December 20, 2013
- Almond Butter Cookies Recipe December 18, 2013
- Apricot Meringue Pie Recipe December 18, 2013
- A Simple Recipe for Egg Tarts December 15, 2013
- Easy Carrot Pudding Recipe December 15, 2013
- Chocolate Caramel Brownies November 28, 2013
- Strawberry Cheesecake Pudding Recipe November 25, 2013
- Home (50629 Views)
- Recipe for Gingerbread Loaf (32487 Views)
- Here are Some Easter Decorating Ideas for Cupcakes (18632 Views)
- Recipe for Rhubarb Bread Using Either Sour Cream or Buttermilk (17663 Views)
- Beauty is a Vanilla Icing Recipe for Cupcake (13853 Views)
- Golden Rum Cake Recipe (10666 Views)
- Cute Green Frog Cupcake Recipe (9866 Views)
- Crockpot Blueberry Coffee Cake with Vanilla (9520 Views)
- Celebrate the Day with a Lemon Frosting Gourmet Cupcake (9057 Views)
- Strawberry Cheesecake Pudding Recipe (8606 Views)